Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy cindy and hot nicolle, constantly changing locations, genuine?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline mrx007

Hi, first post but have been punting for a long time. This looks to me to be a site full of well-informed individuals...

Anyway, some advice wanted here please: these Girls sexy cindy External Link/Members Only and nicolle External Link/Members Only have been around for a while at various locations.

I seem to remember they were in SE1 first then sometimes Enfield and now Redbridge but they've been around long enough I'd say for someone on here to have tried them out?

Anyway I have phoned nicolle before and asked if she did CIM and she answered "no" despite it being on her "enjoys" list. When I have previously phoned cindy the one time she answered she said she's "not working today" despite her "available today" light being on.

Since then I didn't receive any answers with calls going straight to their answerphones.

They also recently moved too far away for a few days but are back local so I'm posting here before I get excited and start phoning them again.

Thanks.

Skyfly

I saw Sexy cindy in August 2014 (she was called Erotic Lola and was in SE1) External Link/Members Only. She has moved around a bit which is a shame as i would like to visit her again. Her English was ok....I know a couple of Romanian girls (not WGs) and their English is comparable.

She is gorgeous and I had an amazing time....i ate her pussy for what seemed hours - awesome. She is very much like a Romanian girlfriend i briefly had. Whe had a nice chat between pops and after (booked for 90 minutes). She used to be a working girl at home but came here as the money was so much better. Seemed a really nice girl

Offline sushi

Hi, first post but have been punting for a long time. This looks to me to be a site full of well-informed individuals...

Anyway, some advice wanted here please: these Girls sexy cindy External Link/Members Only and nicolle External Link/Members Only have been around for a while at various locations.

I seem to remember they were in SE1 first then sometimes Enfield and now Redbridge but they've been around long enough I'd say for someone on here to have tried them out?

Anyway I have phoned nicolle before and asked if she did CIM and she answered "no" despite it being on her "enjoys" list. When I have previously phoned cindy the one time she answered she said she's "not working today" despite her "available today" light being on.

Since then I didn't receive any answers with calls going straight to their answerphones.

They also recently moved too far away for a few days but are back local so I'm posting here before I get excited and start phoning them again.

Thanks.
What do you expect? They're Romanian every few weeks sergei packs them off to different towns to mug punters off.