Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caution - Alice_thomas; unicorn sighting  (Read 502 times)

Offline whoya.kiddin

This profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  treat with caution.  I have not linked images as they may well be ripped from a social media profile although I do not get hits on a reverse image search.

The profile is reminiscent of Ladylolly External Link/Members Only that was up about a month ago - similar pricing, service and contact details.  Ladylolly's photos were of an amatuer actress.  She was a native English speaker but did not publish a phone number.  She seemed to be after compromising personal contact details. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 10:46:39 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline Waterhouse

Chav bare-backer!   :thumbsdown:

One to avoid IMO.

Offline finn5555

Offline whoya.kiddin

I suspect whatever is behind this profile is more malign than just a B&S barebacker and probably some kind of outing/blackmail confidence trick.  Whoever ran the Ladylolly profile was sophisticated; approach with caution.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:12:45 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline LLPunting

An "English" girl with photos taken abroad at that price.  The con ain't that smart then.   :thumbsdown:  :wackogirl:

Definitely more fishy than a BB'ers fanny at closing time.   :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Very sad to see the negative impact of bastard drug addiction..
woman clearly needs help to turn her life around from the filth it is, not more fucken filthy drugs.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

we all have vices we enjoy as men, but gambling and drugs are two vices i stay well away from.. life destroyers.. pure and simple.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Very sad to see the negative impact of bastard drug addiction..
woman clearly needs help to turn her life around from the filth it is, not more fucken filthy drugs.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

we all have vices we enjoy as men, but gambling and drugs are two vices i stay well away from.. life destroyers.. pure and simple.
Mango-man.... real or fake (the profile), how did you come the conclusion she’s messed up on drugs? Nothing on the profile suggests that to me.   :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Mango-man.... real or fake (the profile), how did you come the conclusion she’s messed up on drugs? Nothing on the profile suggests that to me.   :unknown:

by looking at her face.. barebacker... cheap rate.. car meets.. all the signs of utter desperation for the next fix.. look closely at the state of her physical appearance? very very sad indeed.

INMHO
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 12:36:55 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac