Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should House of Divine (HOD) Reviews be banned from UKP?  (Read 4897 times)

Offline Steve2

I can't see any reason to ban all HOD reviews.

The fake ones will probably be found out in due course along with the touts

Punters can read the reviews and make their own decisions

Offline sunnyj

- Do the reviews for all 3.

- Expect to be challenged on them.

- Answer questions, defend your review against challenges, or just choose to ignore any responses. That's your choice, just be an adult about it and don't take it personally.

- Continue to post comments and reviews and hope that your input helps others as much as the previous information and advice provided by the thousands of previous UKP members has helped everyone else on here. Without reviews and comments there is no UKP.

(As an honest personal observation of my own:
- If you're afraid of what you might see written on a screen from a bunch of strangers I'm surprised you have the balls to visit a WG in person... That's the sort of reaction you could expect.
- Also, if your review had even a whiff of touting I'd probably be one of the users to throw a few challenges your way "for seemingly no reason", simply based on your user name alone. The nickname "Veritas01" gives me a raised eyebrow straight off the bat, in the very same way I would scoff at a tout nickname of "It'sTheHonestTruth,Guv'nor01")
+1

Offline sunnyj

SO: you've been a member for TWO MONTHS. And you've posted NOTHING. Literally NOTHING. And then, for your first post, despite the thousands of threads you could post on, you resurrect a thread from TWO MONTHS ago about HOD that had previously died a death - preempting, of course, your own positive review of HOD.

In answer to your question: given the above circumstances, no they probably won't.
Two months is very less compared to many members who lurked here for years and became good contributors once they started posting.

Offline Veritas01

- If you're afraid of what you might see written on a screen from a bunch of strangers I'm surprised you have the balls to visit a WG in person... That's the sort of reaction you could expect.
- Also, if your review had even a whiff of touting I'd probably be one of the users to throw a few challenges your way "for seemingly no reason", simply based on your user name alone. The nickname "Veritas01" gives me a raised eyebrow straight off the bat, in the very same way I would scoff at a tout nickname of "It'sTheHonestTruth,Guv'nor01")

- It's not really a case of being afraid, but a case of - why bother? It seems like if you have a positive review of HOD - you will get called out. I've seen people defending themselves with relatively adequate answers and still get dismissed. The only reason I even tried HOD was despite the comments here and only because they turned out to be literally across the road from me.

- Veritas is a manga I really like an is my go-to username when I don't want to use my normal one, but you sort of prove my point. Should I have been making my username with the thought? "Oooh, god forbid someone thinks I am not genuine". If you are looking for touts - you will find them everywhere, that's my point or at least that's how it appears to me. I just want to reiterate - the point of this isn't to defend HOD or to even complain about something - it's to provide a newbie's perspective on what HOD reviews and their responses make me think about posting my own reviews (not just of HOD).

SO: you've been a member for TWO MONTHS. And you've posted NOTHING. Literally NOTHING. And then, for your first post, despite the thousands of threads you could post on, you resurrect a thread from TWO MONTHS ago about HOD that had previously died a death - preempting, of course, your own positive review of HOD.

In answer to your question: given the above circumstances, no they probably won't.

Yes, because it's the first thread I thought I had any input on - an experience on this thread or outside of it that's relevant. I guess I can make shitposts in other threads - but why? Also, the first time I joined I did so purely for reviews and to "read", not that I plan to be a leecher forever but there you go.

I didn't actually see it's a 2 month old thread. I searched "HOD" into the bar and this thread popped up, well formatted and well outlined, so I thought I'd chime in with my 2 cents.

If anything - I think my experience (both of this forum and of HOD) supports the point of NOT having the HOD reviews on here, since that would mean I wouldn't be in a dilemma of "should I even bother posting HOD or am I gonna be branded a tout?"

And you're right - they probably won't, so I probably won't bother. I guess if you think I'm not genuine - that's a bad thing. And if you think I'm a tout - that's a good thing.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:26:58 am by Veritas01 »

Offline Veritas01

If you look at the stickie on posting a review in the first forum “UK Punting” it will guide you through it.

Thank you for that. I was thinking it was a case of not having enough posts, so didn't even look for a solution.

Offline smiths

- It's not really a case of being afraid, but a case of - why bother? It seems like if you have a positive review of HOD - you will get called out. I've seen people defending themselves with relatively adequate answers and still get dismissed. The only reason I even tried HOD was despite the comments here and only because they turned out to be literally across the road from me.

- Veritas is a manga I really like an is my go-to username when I don't want to use my normal one, but you sort of prove my point. Should I have been making my username with the thought? "Oooh, god forbid someone thinks I am not genuine". If you are looking for touts - you will find them everywhere, that's my point or at least that's how it appears to me. I just want to reiterate - the point of this isn't to defend HOD or to even complain about something - it's to provide a newbie's perspective on what HOD reviews and their responses make me think about posting my own reviews (not just of HOD).

Yes, because it's the first thread I thought I had any input on - an experience on this thread or outside of it that's relevant. I guess I can make shitposts in other threads - but why? Also, the first time I joined I did so purely for reviews and to "read", not that I plan to be a leecher forever but there you go.

I didn't actually see it's a 2 month old thread. I searched "HOD" into the bar and this thread popped up, well formatted and well outlined, so I thought I'd chime in with my 2 cents.

If anything - I think my experience (both of this forum and of HOD) supports the point of NOT having the HOD reviews on here, since that would mean I wouldn't be in a dilemma of "should I even bother posting HOD or am I gonna be branded a tout?"

And you're right - they probably won't, so I probably won't bother. I guess if you think I'm not genuine - that's a bad thing. And if you think I'm a tout - that's a good thing.

Its not true to say if you do a positive review on HOD you will get called out on here, some will, some wont. The fact is there have been a number of HOD touts banned off here over the years and HOD have a long history of offering some punters discounts for positive reviews so whether you like or not vigilance is always needed in my view.

The pimps who own HOD have tried and failed to undermine UKP for years. Punters are free to post about HOD like anywhere and anyone else as they so wish on here. Those that don't like it can jog on in my view.

HOD can offer WGs who can offer good service as well as bad service dependent as ever on the WGs attitude, and how they operate the brothels. So do reviews or don't, its up to you.

Offline fudi_maar

For instance, I've had 3 punts so far: 1 with a girl from AW (negative/neutral), 1 with a girl from an agency (neutral/positive) and 1 with a girl from HOD (positive) - should I even bother posting a HOD review? Will anyone believe me?

Veritas, take no notice of Slamboy - he's a hater who thought he would come out looking like a hero by starting this thread, but as you can see from responses 2 months ago, almost everyone who replied, disagreed with him, and he quietly left the thread with his tail between his legs.

One of the very points that some of us made at that time was the situation that you find yourself in - that newbies would be reluctant to post HOD reviews.

So, my suggestion would be  - review all three girls and in the order you listed in your first post.
And then review some more girls as and when you see them.

Happy punting.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:43:17 am by fudi_maar »

Offline PatMacGroin

There you go. You were challenged and you defended yourself. See, it's not that hard!  :D  :hi:

Now come back with those 3 reviews and many more in the future I hope.  :drinks:

(P.S. Never heard of the Veritas manga. I associated it with you maybe being a wine/history buff, taken from "In Vino Veritas". Although there have been touts\sergeis\WG's that given themselves obvious, or snidey  nicknames.)

Offline scutty brown

I associate Veritas with computer backup tapes and old floppy disks.........
different things to different people

Offline Liverpool

I associate Veritas with computer backup tapes and old floppy disks.........
different things to different people

Wasn't Veritas a short lived political party with Robert "to shaft or steal" Kilroy Silk as the main figurehead?

Offline kaj314

Wasn't Veritas a short lived political party with Robert "to shaft or steal" Kilroy Silk as the main figurehead?

Wasn't kilroy the original ukip party?

Offline scutty brown

that rings a bell

Offline Stanford97

Kilroy’s the sort of bloke who would like HOD.

from my experience most of the reviews of the girls i have seen on hod ring true,
I’ve given HOD one hell of a good go before joining this forum. I believe the complete opposite and would advise everyone to avoid HOD unless they’re sure of a sure thing or will fuck anything.

For instance, I've had 3 punts so far: 1 with a girl from AW (negative/neutral), 1 with a girl from an agency (neutral/positive) and 1 with a girl from HOD (positive) - should I even bother posting a HOD review? Will anyone believe me?
Why would you care if people believe you? Just post your review and don’t start acting like some white knight pimp if people want to point out that HOD is shit and their management deserve to do a prison sentence for fraud. If you keep posting positive HOD reviews you’ll soon be banned as you’re achieving the impossible or if you post a varied array of reviews you’ll be treated like a genuine punter.

SlamBoy

Veritas, take no notice of Slamboy - he's a hater who thought he would come out looking like a hero by starting this thread, but as you can see from responses 2 months ago, almost everyone who replied, disagreed with him, and he quietly left the thread with his tail between his legs.

If you actually believe that, rather than just being happy to expose yourself to the board as a moron, then you have clearly either (1) not read the original post and are a troll, or (2) have not understood the words contained in it which makes you a bit cerebrally deficient. I don't care which it is, either way you look a bit silly. It's not difficult to make sense of clearly and deliberately constructed language. Try it some time, you might become a better person for it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:11:42 pm by SlamBoy »

Offline Puntard

Just to add a bit of balance to this thread and aware I might open myself to attack but here goes. I’ve been punting for a few years. When UKP was less behind the sign up wall it was my gateway to punting. For a while I was based in the East Midlands punting desert. Tried adultwork and the local parlour and preferred the latter. Then opportunities for a lot of London punting arose. Saw some mentions of HOD here a few years ago and it wasn’t especially negative. But the idea of a ‘brothel’ put me off. Around a year ago and planning to leave London I thought I would give HOD a go, thinking that all the positives on another site couldn’t be made up. Anyway since then spent my time almost exclusively punting either the Russian agencies in London or HOD, with some occasional Thai agency SPs. I probably over the years used adultwork around 10 times and it was all meh experiences. With the Russian agencies I punted all the way up and down the price range. Fucked quite a few 10/10 stunners but paid heavily for it. For 70 quid for half an hour SPs such as Viva, Lilly and Effy at HOD blew my socks off. What I like about HOD is u know you can rock up there with a phone or wallet and you’re safe. Sure you may not get the full time but i hardly ever had the knock on the door. It’s like any other parlour I think. Maids are decent. Only really had a couple of negative experiences there. There are two groups basically the English SPs and the Romanians plus u have a few other nationalities. It doesn’t matter to me whether HOD reviews get banned here or not but when I did my ones I knew I might be courting attack. I understand the consternation at who runs HOD. But meh such is the world. The one time I ranted at them on Twitter about a double booking he or she offered me a free appointment. My own punting career would have been poorer without the HOD option. It’s also easy to set up a MFF or MFFF there.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:37:02 am by Puntard »
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fudi_maar

Thanks Puntard for a level-headed response. As much as I like to read snowflake Slamboys childish rants (he's soooooo easily triggered), posts like yours add real value, especially for someone like me, who has never been to HOD. It's good to read the positives and negatives of an establishment so people can make up their own minds. I'm tempted to try HOD the next time I'm in London.

And what you say about MFF and MFFF makes it even more tempting.

Happy punting.

Offline Liverpool

If you keep posting positive HOD reviews you’ll soon be banned as you’re achieving the impossible or if you post a varied array of reviews you’ll be treated like a genuine punter.

I have never used HOD and don't really intend to, not because of their modus operandi but because none of their roster do it for me.

However, the above cannot be right. Positive/neutral/negative punts are down to the individual punter to rate. If someone has a succession of positive punts then that doesn't automatically mean they are white knighting and implying that they would be banned when you are neither new Admin or a Mod is not your judgement to make. There are a number of positive HOD reviews on here, sure some may be fluffy, some may white knight but in the main the vast majority would be by people who have judged the punt on it's own merits and to suggest otherwise, and that repeat HOD punters should be banned is wrong. I am sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick and mis-read your post Stanford.

Offline scutty brown

The problem isn't the fluffy or white-knight profiles placed by cunt-struck punters, they can be usually quickly identified and laughed at.
The real problem is the various series of fake reviews we've endured from apparently genuine punters who have eventually be found out to be taking backhanders from that bent ex-copper who runs the place.
I've lost count of the number of devious twats who've been caught and banned for placing fraudulent reviews.
Banning all reviews of HOD and the related parlours would be counterproductive as we'd lose all the genuine positive and negatives which genuinely exist. What is actually needed is for more members to be more sceptical and challenge what may be bad reviews.
Until recently there was a central corps of experienced members who could be depended on to challenge the likely fakes, we've lost many of those in the last six months (and no I do not mean JRC and NIK...........I mean the likes of VW and BrazilianMartian who are both sadly missed). Its time more members rose to the challenge and actually queried some of the crap reviews that get posted.
We've become too accepting of the unbelievable in recent months

Offline finn5555

Banning HOD reviews is not a good idea, the cunt pimp who runs it is know to offer discounts for positive reviews and was caught by his Mrs banging the whores by promising them more and better shifts etc.
I knew one girl quite well who was treated like shit by him and when she went Indi he got malicious reviews of her posted on AW.

Offline smiths

Banning HOD reviews is not a good idea, the cunt pimp who runs it is know to offer discounts for positive reviews and was caught by his Mrs banging the whores by promising them more and better shifts etc.
I knew one girl quite well who was treated like shit by him and when she went Indi he got malicious reviews of her posted on AW.

Indeed, the divines will do anything to get positive reviews on here, the top punting site in the UK. If that means bribing willing punters that's never been a problem for them. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Vigilance is always needed in my view. HOD and also The Phoenix Club have a long long history of having touts on here. They seek to undermine UKP. Its always a case of going on the individual punter of course, the rotten apples I hope on here are small in number.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:23:24 pm by smiths »

Online boardyhell

had a great time today with sarah,excellent value ,lost about 3 minutes,27 minutes of bliss for 70
pick the right girls and its great value
have blown 200 plus on girls who don't even do cim

Offline Veritas01

Why would you care if people believe you? Just post your review and don’t start acting like some white knight pimp if people want to point out that HOD is shit and their management deserve to do a prison sentence for fraud. If you keep posting positive HOD reviews you’ll soon be banned as you’re achieving the impossible or if you post a varied array of reviews you’ll be treated like a genuine punter.

When I join a forum - I tend to want people to be friendly, respectful and trusting. Being called a liar is never a pleasant feeling regardless of whether I know the person or not.

Until recently there was a central corps of experienced members who could be depended on to challenge the likely fakes, we've lost many of those in the last six months (and no I do not mean JRC and NIK...........I mean the likes of VW and BrazilianMartian who are both sadly missed). Its time more members rose to the challenge and actually queried some of the crap reviews that get posted.
We've become too accepting of the unbelievable in recent months

I think it's a fine balance to strike which, from what I've seen, has not been found.

Yes, you need to be critical, but being outright dismissive is not helpful. Plenty of people calling out touts just say "F*ck outta here, troll".

Just to add a bit of balance to this thread and aware I might open myself to attack but here goes. I’ve been punting for a few years. When UKP was less behind the sign up wall it was my gateway to punting. For a while I was based in the East Midlands punting desert. Tried adultwork and the local parlour and preferred the latter. Then opportunities for a lot of London punting arose. Saw some mentions of HOD here a few years ago and it wasn’t especially negative. But the idea of a ‘brothel’ put me off. Around a year ago and planning to leave London I thought I would give HOD a go, thinking that all the positives on another site couldn’t be made up. Anyway since then spent my time almost exclusively punting either the Russian agencies in London or HOD, with some occasional Thai agency SPs. I probably over the years used adultwork around 10 times and it was all meh experiences. With the Russian agencies I punted all the way up and down the price range. Fucked quite a few 10/10 stunners but paid heavily for it. For 70 quid for half an hour SPs such as Viva, Lilly and Effy at HOD blew my socks off. What I like about HOD is u know you can rock up there with a phone or wallet and you’re safe. Sure you may not get the full time but i hardly ever had the knock on the door. It’s like any other parlour I think. Maids are decent. Only really had a couple of negative experiences there. There are two groups basically the English SPs and the Romanians plus u have a few other nationalities. It doesn’t matter to me whether HOD reviews get banned here or not but when I did my ones I knew I might be courting attack. I understand the consternation at who runs HOD. But meh such is the world. The one time I ranted at them on Twitter about a double booking he or she offered me a free appointment. My own punting career would have been poorer without the HOD option. It’s also easy to set up a MFF or MFFF there.

Can you recommend any good Russian Agencies? Mid-range: £150-200 ph

Offline Liverpool

When I join a forum - I tend to want people to be friendly, respectful and trusting. Being called a liar is never a pleasant feeling regardless of whether I know the person or not.

I think it's a fine balance to strike which, from what I've seen, has not been found.

Yes, you need to be critical, but being outright dismissive is not helpful. Plenty of people calling out touts just say "F*ck outta here, troll".

It's one of the forum's strengths - calling out touts, white knights and liars - these are in the minority but just show up more when they happen as everyone wants a piece of calling someone out and they are usually an entertaining read. If you find this a hard pill to swallow perhaps this site isn't for you.

As for Russian agencies, Hot Collection, Peachy, Diva, Admiral etc all have the same girls (under different names). There's a dedicated Diva string and a lot of their girls have been reviewed on here. Happy punting and we look forward to your review

Offline Puntard

Regarding the last bit. The 'reputable' London agencies have a similar roster and pricing. UKP seems to like Diva. I found them the easiest to deal with. Hot collection used to have very good comms. Babylon, Admiral and Barracuda are ok but I found the receptionists annoying. You won't get a Russian for 150 it will be a Romanian. For 200 you could get lucky and get a mid twenties Slavic. Standard pricing is 250-300. Paying more than that won't guarantee you better. I'm out of London now so not actively monitoring agency rosters. But I try to chip in on the Diva thread or in response to reviews where I have seen the SP.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Regarding the last bit. The 'reputable' London agencies have a similar roster and pricing. UKP seems to like Diva. I found them the easiest to deal with. Hot collection used to have very good comms. Babylon, Admiral and Barracuda are ok but I found the receptionists annoying. You won't get a Russian for 150 it will be a Romanian. For 200 you could get lucky and get a mid twenties Slavic. Standard pricing is 250-300. Paying more than that won't guarantee you better. I'm out of London now so not actively monitoring agency rosters. But I try to chip in on the Diva thread or in response to reviews where I have seen the SP.

Tried booking a girl through Hot Collection, rather than Diva, as she was £50 cheaper on HC - their receptionist was useless, their comms left a lot to be desired. She hung up on my first call, tried again later and the booking was never arranged and my texts were not replied to.

Offline Puntard

That's why I said HC comms used to be good. There was one decent receptionist but she left about a year ago. I was booking with them but she left so I switched to Diva. Comms from Barracuda, Admiral, Babylon ok but receptionists can be cuntish
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 09:03:38 am by Puntard »

Offline Stanford97

I am sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick and mis-read your post Stanford.
I wasn’t being overly serious but spend ten years using HOD and you’ll understand. I’ve seen some true horrors and seen a lot of BS.

Johnny2050

Hilarious:
Not HOD reviews banned, rather more deservingly, OP is banned.
Good ridance.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Hilarious:
Good ridance.

Just had a brief look at his posts. From what I read he spent a lot of time on this forum being unpleasant. I felt he had an axe grind with HOD and the thread didn't go the way he hoped/expected.

Offline smiths

Hilarious:
Good ridance.

Yeah hilarious, banned for being a double nicker and I add touting prick,  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: you really are 1 thick cunt. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 03:02:51 pm by smiths »

Offline finn5555

The cunts from HOD and their brainwashed followers will continue to try to infiltrate the number 1 review site  :thumbsdown: Keeping them away means we all need to be vigilant  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Yes, creeping in through the back door to tout is pretty pernicious. Well done guys, for remaining vigilant  :thumbsup:.

But how thick is Johnny, he was banned as John2K and then comes back as Johnny2050  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes, creeping in through the back door to tout is pretty pernicious. Well done guys, for remaining vigilant  :thumbsup:.

But how thick is Johnny, he was banned as John2K and then comes back as Johnny2050  :D

Arrogant more like, and mocking us no doubt for not spotting earlier.

Offline smiths

The cunts from HOD and their brainwashed followers will continue to try to infiltrate the number 1 review site  :thumbsdown: Keeping them away means we all need to be vigilant  :hi:

Once again spot on, :thumbsup: they will have fuck knows how many on discounts looking to tout on here for them. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: This is how the divines operate and always have done. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline jesse4585

Personally I think that a miscarriage of justice has gone down here. The present take down HoD discussion has its immediate origins in John2K’s 11 reviews and 150 or so postings, and whist acknowledging the reviews were all HoD, they are in the main far from complimentary to the girls, and certainly not uncritical of the organisation its self. His 150 posts cover a wide range of topics and yes the guy was highly opinionated and didnt seem to suffer fools gladly, he was a solid contributor in the short time he was here, especially in the Soho Walk Up thread. I just wonder if anyone actually read the body of what he wrote/contributed before they pulled he trigger on him.

Well said.  Looking through his HoD reviews, while a few were positive, most were not.  He was saying things like   "Avoid at all cost, I would need 8 pints to do it willingly." -   "I walked - rudest girl ever."  - and even"95% of the time, the HOD pictures are deceitful". (bold & red was in his original comment.)

A lot more negative then I'd be about HoD, though admittedly I've only been there a few times.

Highly unlikely John2k was a tout. I guess he just liked HoD as he's a busy dude & appreciates the reliable bookings.  His comments show he was a highly experienced guy who's punted on several continents, and was happy to share his hard won knowledge to the benefit of other punters. A good character, even if his sense of humour could be a little geeky.  Quite a loss to the site.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Personally I think that a miscarriage of justice has gone down here. The present take down HoD discussion has its immediate origins in John2K’s 11 reviews and 150 or so postings, and whist acknowledging the reviews were all HoD, they are in the main far from complimentary to the girls, and certainly not uncritical of the organisation its self. His 150 posts cover a wide range of topics and yes the guy was highly opinionated and didnt seem to suffer fools gladly, he was a solid contributor in the short time he was here, especially in the Soho Walk Up thread. I just wonder if anyone actually read the body of what he wrote/contributed before they pulled he trigger on him.

Well said.  Looking through his HoD reviews, while a few were positive, most were not.  He was saying things like   "Avoid at all cost, I would need 8 pints to do it willingly." -   "I walked - rudest girl ever."  - and even"95% of the time, the HOD pictures are deceitful". (bold & red was in his original comment.)

A lot more negative then I'd be about HoD, though admittedly I've only been there a few times.

Highly unlikely John2k was a tout. I guess he just liked HoD as he's a busy dude & appreciates the reliable bookings.  His comments show he was a highly experienced guy who's punted on several continents, and was happy to share his hard won knowledge to the benefit of other punters. A good character, even if his sense of humour could be a little geeky.  Quite a loss to the site.

Read the banning reason again and try to take in what's written.

Offline jesse4585

Read the banning reason again and try to take in what's written.

Apologies daviemac, I did think of saying I didn't mean any criticism of your ban, then  wrongly decided that wasn't necessary. Unless Im missing something,  J2K was banned for spamming the report button,  which you would have known he was doing for a fact, so fair enough if you didn't bother investigating the tout thing in detail.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies daviemac, I did think of saying I didn't mean any criticism of your ban, then  wrongly decided that wasn't necessary. Unless Im missing something,  J2K was banned for spamming the report button,  which you would have known he was doing for a fact, so fair enough if you didn't bother investigating the tout thing in detail.

That's why I put the ? after the tout, it was something I wasn't sure of. The constant trivial post reports I was sure of.   :hi:

Offline Whipthatbooty

I don't like HoD. I replied to one thread about my God awful experience with them and immediately had a couple of other posters jump down my throat. I didn't know about the controversy with the touts here but maybe that explains the response I got.

Offline finn5555

my God awful experience with them

why haven't you done a report then  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I don't like HoD. I replied to one thread about my God awful experience with them and immediately had a couple of other posters jump down my throat. I didn't know about the controversy with the touts here but maybe that explains the response I got.

If you recall, you didn't get grief for touting/not touting HOD, it's because the majority of your posts are bigging up Allure. If you pull your finger out and posts some reviews (a Mod showed you how last week), preferably of non-Allure girls, then you might stand a chance of restoring your poor credibility. :hi:

Online Jonestown

If you recall, you didn't get grief for touting/not touting HOD, it's because the majority of your posts are bigging up Allure. If you pull your finger out and posts some reviews (a Mod showed you how last week), preferably of non-Allure girls, then you might stand a chance of restoring your poor credibility. :hi:

He didn't listen, he just posted a review of an Allure girl.

Offline Fuzzyduck

He didn't listen, he just posted a review of an Allure girl.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
11 seconds after my post. What were the chances?

Offline Whipthatbooty

I'm new on this forum and only just worked out how to post reviews. Kept getting error messages before. Will do some more posts.
I didn't realise touts were such a big problem on this site.

Offline finn5555

I'm new on this forum and only just worked out how to post reviews. Kept getting error messages before. Will do some more posts.
I didn't realise touts were such a big problem on this site.

You joined in April  :crazy:

Offline Whipthatbooty

Yes and for a long time I couldn't post at all. No replies to threads, nothing. I gave up and didn't visit the site for a while. I recently logged in again and found I was able.

Offline Whipthatbooty

I used C69 previously. It's a bit dead these days with free alternatives like UKP.

Offline finn5555

Yes and for a long time I couldn't post at all. No replies to threads, nothing. I gave up and didn't visit the site for a while. I recently logged in again and found I was able.

Sounds like bollocks to me  :hi: but maybe admin can enlighten us as to why/if you couldn’t post

Offline Whipthatbooty

No clue but since I've realised I can and post reviews I intend to start.

Offline scutty brown

Quite possibly
Always assume that HOD have a couple of sockpuppets on the site. We've caught a number over the years