Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sensual_Grace?  (Read 917 times)

googlycat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. Newbie account, will contribute soon as I have a lot of reviews to dish out  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thinking about booking her. Her pics looking great. Just want to know if anyone on here has seen her and what their experience was like.

Offline paulub45

Hi
If you type in the Adultwork number in the search box at the top of the page you will see if she has any previous reviews.

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. Newbie account, will contribute soon as I have a lot of reviews to dish out  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thinking about booking her. Her pics looking great. Just want to know if anyone on here has seen her and what their experience was like.

a while back now but superb service; good looking very Russian facially; good trim body; nice handfuls (seemed real but I didnt check- was too excited); nice slim legs; soft skin; good lingerie; bit of a nympho does more than on AW list; elegant but dirty; pragmatic service: submissively willing to please.
VFM: hmmm
See Again: yes but not whilst have VFM regulars
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Offline Californian

Bumping this because I’m thinking of seeing her. Anyone had the pleasure in the last year since this was posted?

Offline Californian