Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's "new" in North London  (Read 57831 times)

Online The_Don

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:47:42 pm by The_Don »

Offline cunningman

baby anni
Islington age:44
£100/hr
External Link/Members Only
Old profile for linking reviews

A couple of years ago this woman offered me BB as an extra over text when I enquired about extras.  I didn't go.

No idea whether she would have done it on the day, but be warned.

Offline Plan R

To say this Romulan bird appeals to me would be a (cough) slight understatement !
I hope to visit next week and review asap

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

Always wondered what a Romulan Whorebird looked like  :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:53:08 am by tantric talents »

Offline webpunter

Crikey
FAF
Have fun & awaiting your reporting with interest
The type of burd where i would consider investing in PG

Online The_Don

Profile is now gone.

Not for long and iirc this W/G had a number of profiles.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 10:23:35 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantraman

So, I was bumming around in North London this afternoon, and felt the ‘need’ … did a local AW search, and these five profiles popped up …

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I really only wanted a P&D to offload my full sac, and didn’t fancy paying up the half-hour rates. I tried all five mobiles, and only Raquel answered. She confirmed that there was no 15min rate, so I kept my sac full.

Shortly thereafter, I was texted by Samantha and Isabella with …

… and Mia and Ellen with …

These latest Brazillian pop-up websites (External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only) reminded me of my punts with Duda GIRL and Vivicamily, who belonged to External Link/Members Only … and got me to thinking that all of these must be run by the same Brazilian outfit that efficiently rotates through quite a number of homegrown buxom beauties.

:music:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 05:05:03 pm by tantraman »

Offline bbz123

Edit: bareback (only just noticed) - removed
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 09:43:15 pm by bbz123 »

Offline tantric talents

Edit: bareback (only just noticed) - removed
Well spotted but which one?   :unknown:

I did notice that Samantha above seems to be the only one offering cim?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:14:10 am by tantric talents »

Offline tantric talents

It further does concern me about the potential and indeed, actuality of massive hidden extras within this group at large, as described by many members, so it certainly is a case of buyer beware and getting all services confirmed beforehand- if you are lucky to get an honest reply before being sucked in.
It is also tempting to suggest a downgrade to many of the positives reviews I have seen.
Is it not time, (or would it just be a waste of) to send a little message to Sergei ?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:52:34 am by tantric talents »

Offline tantraman

... Is it not time, (or would it just be a waste of) to send a little message to Sergei ?

Yes indeed! :dash: (What's the South American equivalent of a 'Sergei'?)

We're inundated with so many many of these pop-up websites, which perpetually change names and content and providers ...

... which I find attractive, but am naturally very wary of B&S and repetitive "Eeet's extraaa, Babeee!" :thumbsdown:

Offline tantric talents

What's the South American equivalent of a 'Sergei'?

I guess we could take a straw poll.
I would say Sergio is the obvious equivalent.
But how about Pablo ( as in Escobar) it’s Spanish of course and not the Portuguese Paolo
but I rather like the sound of Pablo the Pimp and his “Putitas”  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 02:39:11 pm by tantric talents »

Offline socksfellan2

Yes indeed! :dash: (What's the South American equivalent of a 'Sergei'?)

We're inundated with so many many of these pop-up websites, which perpetually change names and content and providers ...

... which I find attractive, but am naturally very wary of B&S and repetitive "Eeet's extraaa, Babeee!" :thumbsdown:

Probably 'Da Silva' or something  :sarcastic:

I feel the same way, you may as well add this one to your list too: hotandsexy.co.uk/

:hi:

Offline Bassman

It further does concern me about the potential and indeed, actuality of massive hidden extras within this group at large, as described by many members, so it certainly is a case of buyer beware and getting all services confirmed beforehand- if you are lucky to get an honest reply before being sucked in.
It is also tempting to suggest a downgrade to many of the positives reviews I have seen.
Is it not time, (or would it just be a waste of) to send a little message to Sergei ?

I’ve asked how much extra for BB before handing over cash. Anything other than  a no chance type reply and I’m out.

Offline socksfellan2

I’ve asked how much extra for BB before handing over cash. Anything other than  a no chance type reply and I’m out.

I've thought about doing this also, but I felt it'd be a bit weird and ruin the mood if the WG is particularly against BB. In the sense that they'd reluctantly fuck you because since that question all they can think about is you bare-backing other women. Maybe I'm overthinking it  :unknown:

Offline KingCrowley

profile has been written the same as this one External Link/Members Only

I have been trying  to see her for a few days now,but couldn't get enough time.
She seems familiar though,anyone remembers an old profile maybe?

Offline tantric talents

And also this one External Link/Members Only

They all seem to be at the same splash and dash brothel apparently in a private house in N15.
By the sound of the exposure, probably only a matter of time before the neighbours make them move on?

Offline KingCrowley

They all seem to be at the same splash and dash brothel apparently in a private house in N15.
By the sound of the exposure, probably only a matter of time before the neighbours make them move on?
Texted her,and she is working in Friern Barnet now.

Offline Gambitman92

HORNEY TEEN JULIA X
Hungarian £70/hr incall
Town: Southgate Finchely Wood
+447438501598 07438501598

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I am plan on seeing Julia end of this week, I've already punted 2 girls and had positive sessions under the same group/pimp. Not a fan of the N15 location but they have some new girls who recently started this job in the N11 location.

One thing I can say is that most of these girls under this pimp will only do some of the things on their likes list, maybe because Julia is new she might do it all but the ones who have been doing this for some time only really do oral on you and sex, maybe more depending on mood.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

I've thought about doing this also, but I felt it'd be a bit weird and ruin the mood if the WG is particularly against BB. In the sense that they'd reluctantly fuck you because since that question all they can think about is you bare-backing other women. Maybe I'm overthinking it  :unknown:

It’s possible I guess. But not had a problem myself. I tell them that if they’d have given me a price I’d have walked. Some dont quite understand why I would even ask if I didn’t want it  :dash: others have said it’s a good way to get an honest answer. Depends on the WG.

Offline Bassman

Pics unedited (as in showing her face) are here:

Oddly when searching the area this profile comes up :
and when you click on it it directs to the one above.

Hope the pics work for you guys as they are blank for me when posted for some reason.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:38:34 pm by Bassman »

Offline Bassman

The profile gives me hope of it being a decent Romanian WG lol. If the green light is on tomorrow I think I’m there.

Offline Bassman

Pics unedited (as in showing her face) are here:

Oddly when searching the area this profile comes up :
and when you click on it it directs to the one above.

Hope the pics work for you guys as they are blank for me when posted for some reason.

Guys, don’t bother with this one

Offline LLPunting

Please post screen caps for VS profiles as they switch or vanish so quickly.

Offline Bassman

Please post screen caps for VS profiles as they switch or vanish so quickly.

I’ve tried. For some reason they aren’t showing up.

Offline socksfellan2

I’ve tried. For some reason they aren’t showing up.

It's because you're linking the photos directly to the VS servers, if the ad is removed they will disappear. I used to make the same error, try to save the photos first then upload to UKP.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bassman

It's because you're linking the photos directly to the VS servers, if the ad is removed they will disappear. I used to make the same error, try to save the photos first then upload to UKP.  :thumbsup:
I’m using my phone, so taking a screen shot and then trying to upload it to a hosting site. I’ll see about uploading via here next time.

Offline LLPunting

I’m using my phone, so taking a screen shot and then trying to upload it to a hosting site. I’ll see about uploading via here next time.

See if your phone has a scrollshot feature.  I have an Android (Huawei) and it does.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

I keep coming across this ever-changing bunch on VS under their individual profiles, but they link to "Sonia". I've noticed that some share the same phone number.  I'm imagining the usual bunch of flea-infested Roms, but have been trying to contact a couple because I live in hope. Locations around Finchley and Wood Green
Anyone got any info?

Offline LLPunting

I keep coming across this ever-changing bunch on VS under their individual profiles, but they link to "Sonia". I've noticed that some share the same phone number.  I'm imagining the usual bunch of flea-infested Roms, but have been trying to contact a couple because I live in hope. Locations around Finchley and Wood Green
Anyone got any info?

Did you try searching for the phone number on here?  Or the URLs to the ads?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:42:30 am by FCB »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:18:05 am by FCB »

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

blondi-mikaela
County: Islington
£100/1hr incall

Quote courtesy of peter purves :hi:
Vivastreet...
07404538935 +447404538935
"5 minutes from Angel Station"

Edit: thank you Don for finding peter purves post and cross referencing the AW & VS profiles in the religious symbols thread. :thumbsup:

Did anyone see her?

Offline DH

I find it hard to take any new profile serious usually they're gone quick

Offline FCB

Current Profile...
Mature Ola xxx
Town: Edmonton Palmers Green Southgate Chingford Enfield
Polish £80/hr
+447459940040 07459940040