Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Me first post .... here we go. Jennifer Escader - hucknall  (Read 2447 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Gamingguru

Hi all fellow punters , my first review so bare with me.

Recently met Jennifer escader in hucknall nottingham which I'd say all in all was a good experience.

External Link/Members Only

Coms
Communication was very good I messaged her a couple of days before and she got back to me but explained she gets busyer ont he mornings whcih I think most do. I messaged her as I arrived and she rang me confirming her flat address.

Accommodation
Very clean spotless I'd say and looks new

The meet.
Knocked on the door she hid behind once in I could see she was dressed great stockings Lacey top , with it being my first I was a little nervous of what to expect, she looks just like her pictures (huge relief , was half expecting a shrek Fiona experiance).

I handed over the paper work and went straight to the bedroom she made me feel comftable  and chatted loads lol, which I didn't mind although I'm sure if asked she would keep quiet. The oral was ok and the sex felt good, I enjoyed her tiny figure bouncing on me although feel there's a lot more to come from tho new world of punting.

Conclusion

I had her for 30 minutes at £80 left feeling satisfied but not blown away. I would recommend meeting her and possibly return too. Her figure is great.

The meet was positive as a whole , possibly  with it being the first my expectations were a bit high lol.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 05:53:32 am by Gamingguru »

Offline wantkinkyfun

Congrats on breaking your duck!

Offline Gamingguru

Thank you lol. It's eye opening isn't it looking around.

Wish I knew about this place when I was 18 lol no need for expensive dates lol.

Offline GoldTop

Well done for getting your first review in. And if you're new to punting, someone like Jennifer or Hanna Lorde is a safe bet to start the ball rolling.

Offline Gamingguru

Yes it was a good punt, so I'm mainly looking for north notts / Derbyshire border I do have a bit of a checklist in my mind of what I'd like to explore.

Do you guys tend to stick to regulars or do you like to explore the field.

Offline GoldTop

Yes it was a good punt, so I'm mainly looking for north notts / Derbyshire border I do have a bit of a checklist in my mind of what I'd like to explore.

As you will see from my reviews, I like to dot it around. I have regular massage places but you can't keep reviewing them. Worth checking the site rules. Director's Lodge J28 Pinxton would suit your geographical area. Check out Mutinyonthecounty's reviews. Cracking read and very insightful

Offline Gamingguru

I'll be sure to check that out , thank you

Online hunkybc

Congrats on your first review. Glad it was a positive one and here is one for many more positives! :drinks:

Offline JontyR

Find your own way on that one, bud.

Sometimes its nice to try something or someone new. Sometimes you want to know what you are going to get.

Just be aware that having a reg can have downsides as well as up. Some punters become attached (See EAS) and similarly if they retire or move on you may find yourself unable to replace them like for like.

I take the attitude that I am always auditioning for my next regular.

Offline Gamingguru

Fair one, that seems like  a good way to look at things. I do feel I had a good first experience , I feel for anyone that has a bad first meet lol. Must feel savage when someone's been rubbish with you. I suppose tho that's why this is here to help us avoid the trash or at least go in eyes wide open. It's very refreshing and good , the level of honesty we all have.

So who's a good second meet lol. I feel like I'm on the zone lol...

Offline GoldTop

I recommend just reading all the reviews here. Use Adultwork to browse then search the SP reference number on here. Be careful with Viva Street - all well documented on here.
Research is key. Good luck  :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 12:58:12 pm by GoldTop »

Offline JontyR

So who's a good second meet lol. I feel like I'm on the zone lol...

Doesn't hurt to draw up your punting rules. And then revisiting them. If I have a bad punt then a lot of the time its because I've ignored one of my own rules. As chap above say, do your research. Even the most expereinced punter can have a brain fart and makes a booking that goes not as well as it may have done.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for your first review matey, much appreciated   :drinks:
Reads well, I’ve met her and I fancy another go, I have read she can be overly chatty, sticking a cock in her mouth does shut her up  :lol:

Offline Easygoingdude

Thanks for your first review matey, much appreciated   :drinks:
I have read she can be overly chatty, sticking a cock in her mouth does shut her up  :lol:

Exactly my experience of her - all start stop as she told me some other anecdote! But may just have been me that didn't click with her  :unknown:

Offline GoldTop

Exactly my experience of her - all start stop as she told me some other anecdote! But may just have been me that didn't click with her  :unknown:

Its not you mate, she cannot STFU. And almost insists on reverse cowgirl  :unknown:

Offline Gamingguru

Lol fair one she did chatter lol and yes reverse cowgirl was he thing , I just thought I can't be her type lol.

Did what I needed and wanted , although the oral was marginal I did read someone else has a similar experience and she kept telling me how she has a high flying job etc and this is temporarily which I did Intially think good for you , but reading reviews on here someone mentioned she said the same years ago lol.

Either way she does look great , great body, beautiful apartment clean, low effort. Not sure if I'd go back or not lol.