Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Bournemouth  (Read 931 times)

NEGaz

I'm going to be in the area for 3 days. Any recommendations on who to see or to avoid. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only.
Sexy Jennifer. Always good value for money.
My go to fuck when in Bournemouth
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 10:55:07 am by nigel4498 »

Offline mwalston

I've sent that Jennifer a couple of AW emails regarding a meet and she reads them and doesn't reply

Offline sensualencounter

I had the same issue with her a few weeks ago when I was in the area. Seems she isn't interested in earning any money  :wacko:

Offline mwalston

just viewed jennifers profile using a computer and on her faq's states that due to the high volume of emails she gets its diificult to message back, she prefers call or text so will try that way now

Offline buccdriver

just viewed jennifers profile using a computer and on her faq's states that due to the high volume of emails she gets its diificult to message back, she prefers call or text so will try that way now

You'll get a better response if you do either phone or text her. If she's busy and the phone goes to voicemail, then text her  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

A phone call or text is the best way to contact her.

NEGaz

She looks right up my street. Thanks.

Offline Dorsetpunter

In my experience if she's working she puts her green light on and  she does respond to texts, if she isn't she doesn't reply, unfortunately I've never been able to tie up a short notice meet with her