Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Fitness (Manchester incall)  (Read 2477 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline jrcvdoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Link corrected by mod)

Price paid: £210 (£140 for meeting £20 for owo and £50 for anal)

Comms: Enquired by WhatsApp a few days before and confirmed on AW.

Eliza: Very beautiful Brazilian girl with super fit body – there is a face pic on her AW profile. Augmented breasts but everything else was natural.

Venue: Tower block close to Victoria Station.

The meet: Took place earlier this month. I parked at the Manchester Arena and walked 5 minutes to the accommodation; I knew where I was going as I hade seen Eliza a couple of years ago. Sent a WhatsApp when I was outside and received the apartment number. On exiting the elevator, I approached Eliza’s door which she opened without me knocking.

She was dressed in red, silk underwear with stockings, high-heels and a see-through robe which Eliza removed when I entered the bedroom. We sorted the paperwork and there were a few minutes of chitchat before I got undressed and started the action.

Eliza’s hands were all over me as she kissed my mouth, neck, ears before putting my cock between her tits and then putting it in her mouth. There was a lot of dirty talk and Eliza told me she wanted me to fuck all of her holes and cum in her arse.

Gradually each piece of her clothing was removed, and I stroked her vagina and arsehole (no fingers inside) while she deepthroated me. There was more kissing with good use of her tongue and sucking my bottom lip. I asked her to sit on my face so I could put my tongue right inside her vagina and she turned around so I could repeat with her arsehole.

We then fucked in mish, cowgirl and doggie before we tried anal. For some reason my cock decided it was too tired and went soft on me. Although this has happened to me be once or twice before, I was really embarrassed. Eliza was very understanding and tried valiantly to bring me back to life. In the end I didn’t penetrate her arse but ended up wanking myself to completion in the condom with Eliza on her back stoking her clitoris and I played with her arsehole with my free hand.

After I came, she cuddled up to me on the bed until the hour was up. As I dressed to leave, she hugged me and offered me £50 back as we hadn’t managed anal. I was touched by the gesture but didn’t accept but instead promised to return in the future and fuck her up the arse properly. There was a quick kiss as I left and Eliza requested I walk down two floors below before taking the elevator back to reception.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 08:21:56 pm by daviemac »

Offline youngppunter7

was nice of her to offer the £50 back

Offline bops909

was nice of her to offer the £50 back

Yes, I thought so too.

Many wouldn't have.

Offline Tyramhall

Some tip at £50 😂
On a serious note, I've never met her yet but all her reports are good so need to sample it for myself