Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Vanessa Bombom - Coventry  (Read 9447 times)

Offline naughty boy 13

Having been out of action for a while and having the urge for some TS action, I looked through what was on offer in and around Coventry and to my delight.... a long time target of mine Andressa Keys was working. After sending a fee texts, I advised I should be in the area at a specific time to which she said give me a call when on route. Num nuts here fired a text off 30 mins before to say i was on route but no confirmation was had and thus....no meeting occurred (my fault) - now in the area, a frantic search ensued and I came across Vanessa.

External Link/Members Only

I quickly made contact and 15 mins later, I arrived at her apartment which has parking on the street outside... perfect.

I had arranged for a 30 min meet which cost 100 in total.

Having arrived, the old hide behind the door trick ensued and to my surprise, I couldn't get over how petite she was! She was wearing some red lingerie which hardly contained her breasts and showed that mighty fine booty in all.

Having exchanged monies, she quickly snogged me and turned around to start twerking on my cock....this had me hard straight away. Having stripped naked, the twerking and grinding on my cock was amazing and made me grab her hips to simulate fucking that ass.

She quickly turned over, placed a condom on me and started OW whilst looking at me. Very nice indeed.

She then said you gonna fuck me baby to which I got her into doggy and entered her tight hole. We quickly built up a pace to which she was begging me to fuck her harder which turned me on.

We changed to standing up fucking....then mish and finally spoons but now I wanted to taste some cock myself.

Now it was my turn to give oral and was on my knees trying my hardest to deepthroat her. She is easily 8 inches with a very girthy base. Plenty of spit and pre cum and asked her to fuck me.

All rubbered up, she entered me in doggy and fuck me it hurt....but she took her time and after a while she was ballsdeep in me. Now we built up some momentum and a few minutes in, she was fucking me hard whilst grabbing my neck.... sexy as fuck. She said she was close to coming and put me in the spoons position to which she was stretching me with pleasure. I was wanking my cock and i could feel her getting deep as possible and told she was about to cum. Grabbing my hips, she grunted and stayed in me deep shooting her load which tipped me over the edge to which i shot my load too.

Not being one to stay around.... we both got up... wet wipes to the ready and before i knew it....i was back in car.

This happened yesteday and my ass is sore today.... signs of a good fuck!

Would i return? Hell yes

Offline scouting

Offline ptt67

Good review thanks...cock looks a damn sight more formidable than Andressa’s (who I’ve seen). I’ve seen her advert but always considered her facially too masculine for my taste. Was ow by (your) choice or was owo not on offer....covered oral is always a deal breaker for me.

Offline naughty boy 13

For me....she looked more feminine in person....but totally see where you are coming from in some pics.

OW was her choice... didnt complain to be honest so would advise to have a convo up front if you book in

Offline majorlazeruk

I guess £100 for 30 mins is not too bad.
She is in Cardiff now but 1 hour is £250.
That is top end prices for someone who is barely reviewed.
I am always suspicious of lack of reviews, esp at £250 PH! :)

Offline catmug

She is 150/250 for 30m/1h now  :scare:

Offline Bodders

Good review and you’re a brave man taking on that weapon.