Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAlexaaaHot - Marylebone  (Read 3835 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6176503) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Quick one as she been reviewed quite a bit recently

- Comms really nice and friendly got a a good vibe from the start.  Met on dot

- Girl as pics nice curvy body lovely tits not chubby or anything.  Got that sexy fuck me look about her.

- Like i said really friendly and chatty from the offsett so i pounced on her she really sensual so a nice gfe enjoys being touched kissed etc kissing was good and got quite deep at spots as stated she uses the tounge a lot but it still quality stuff.

Smashed away in a few postions she can take a pounding is quite careful about the condom but so am i so i don't mind. Usual dfk missionary finish.

- Nice chat and off i went smile on face

- In conclusion lovely girl and a solid punt her cousin Emma is getting more off the limelight on here but having seen them both my vote is with this one  :thumbsup:

Recommended

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline limarasa9

Smashed away in a few postions she can take a pounding is quite careful about the condom but so am i so i don't mind.

Thanks for the review. Can you please elaborate on careful about the condom thing?

Offline versace

Thanks for the review. Can you please elaborate on careful about the condom thing?

It would mean that she is constantly checking the condom, either between positions, or even stopping the action to check it. It can stop the flow. I actually hate when they do this.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 12:11:53 pm by versace »

Offline tergil

Glad you enjoyed, I will se her again soon I think!!  :cool:

Offline tergil

It would mean that she is constantly checking the condom, either between positions, or even stopping the action to check it. It can stop the flow. I actually hate when they do this.

Have you seen her or are you just guessing??

Offline versace

Have you seen her or are you just guessing??

Just an experienced guess, can’t see it meaning anything else than that.  :unknown:

Offline tergil

Just an experienced guess, can’t see it meaning anything else than that.  :unknown:

She definitely didn't stop the action to check anything when I saw her.

Offline limarasa9

There was a Rom in Farringdon who would hold the base of the dick or another Rom who would keep two fingers in front of her pussy during penetration. So unless the OP says what he actually meant we do not really know  :unknown:

Offline Marvelous

There was a Rom in Farringdon who would hold the base of the dick or another Rom who would keep two fingers in front of her pussy during penetration. So unless the OP says what he actually meant we do not really know  :unknown:

The main issue was the size off the condom fuck knows where she got it from it was huge half off it was comimg off my cock.

That and because off the heat means i can last longer then usual and pound really hard.

I had one slip off recently so i am cautious myself, in no way shape or form is she one that holds the bottom off the cock to stop penetration or a constant checker.

Offline limarasa9

The main issue was the size off the condom fuck knows where she got it from it was huge half off it was comimg off my cock.

:lol:. Thanks for the clarification and glad there was no accident!  :D