Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese (not Japanese) SP on VS – Uxbridge  (Read 762 times)

Offline Aquamanile

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booked on the day for a late afternoon appointment by text about a week ago. Got details of the address and fees on the text.

Location: Uxbridge, about 10 mins walk from multistorey car park in shopping centre near a roundabout. Text to say I was outside building (block of flats). Then got called by a girl (not the SP I would say as had better English) and told to ring the flat number. Buzzed in and guided the flat to a flat on ground floor over the phone where door opened by a guy as I walked up to it and shown to the bedroom where the SP was waiting.

Price:  £60 for 30 mins

Services: OW, protected sex in various positions

The WG: Not the girl in the pics on VS which is par for the course for these adverts – it's very hit and miss in my experience so bear that in mind if you go for these appointments. About 35 years old Chinese girl, (sorry did not get name and not young Japanese girl advertised LOL!), around 5’3” long black short hair, facially OK, size 10. Dressed in red teddy. Natural tits about a size B with reasonable size nipples (not the big buttons you often get with Asian women). Had a C-scar on her stomach and a clean shaved pussy, with a bit of stubble. Limited English.

The Punt: I normally ask to use the shower before getting started but she didn’t understand me saying/pointing to have shower at end. So, I thought let’s get on with it. I stripped off and lay on the bed and she got undressed and sat on the side of the bed stroking my chest with her fingernails slowly moving down to my stiffening rot. I sucked and played with her tits as she did this and rubbed her pussy. It was all a bit predictable, and she made no attempt to kiss and I figured I wouldn’t bother, making my mind up that I’d give her pussy a good pounding instead. After a few minutes she put a condom over my cock and started OW. This was not too bad, going down about half-way. She alternated between bobbing her head up and down very fast or just fast and then occasionally holding down for a few seconds as far as she could. After about 5-10 minutes of this I signalled it was time to fuck. She got on top in CG either squatting down or on her knees putting plenty of energy into it as I lay there with the odd “fuck me” uttered by her. Pussy was pretty tight, so that felt good. I then got her to lean forward a bit more so I could take charge and thrust deeper into her which meant I could feel the tip of my cock hitting her cervix. I then flipped her round into reverse CG getting her to do the work so I could watch and as she did, I rubbed my thumb over the tight knot of her asshole without penetrating it – no protest about this. By now she was tiring a little, panting and sweating so I got her into missionary and fucked her hard for a few mins and sucking on her hard nipples. I decided I wanted her to blow me off, so I lay down again and she put on a fresh condom and started hoovering again. I sensed she was desperate to make me cum, but this made me hold out and after a few mins she was again flagging. So, I signalled to her to wank me off and grabbed a bottle of oil on the table, pulled the condom off and got her to pour the oil over my cock. She vigorously started stroking my cock with her right hand and then her left hand along with massaging my balls. Finally, she used both hands and this really made the sap rise and I squirted a few days load of cum over my chest. She wiped me down and then showed me the shower which was fine and gave me a clean towel. Said my goodbyes to her and shown out the door by the guy who let me in.

Summary: Was out the door just over 30 minutes after entering. Nothing special, and a bit mechanical – all part of the risk you take with VS in my experience. Can’t fault her effort for the fuck itself and the money but it wasn’t the girl in the picture so always going to be a neutral.

Visit Again: Yes, but only in the sense I'd try VS knowing it’s never the same girl so a risk you live with for the money. If I knew I'd get the same SP as this time then the answer is no.

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only

Advertised number for reference if/when VS ad expires/moves:

+447879181468

Offline Aquamanile