Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT CURVY LIA  (Read 1723 times)

1 review(s) for HOT CURVY LIA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Some months ago now

Location: Flat on camberwell high street not far from the hospital
Previously been here before to try and see Alma(unsucessfully) and was let in by quite a big male latin maid but on this occasion I was just buzzed up into the flat

Physical: Face and body is as per photos face is about a 5/10 imo
Small waist relative to ass and mot much of a belly suprisingly for someone of her build
Big ass (reckon its enhanced)
Fake tits(not the best)

Personality: Apparently she was spanish. Her english was not great but was able to communicate somewhat

Service:

OW:  :thumbsup:  This was very very good with Deepthroat. She effortlessly made it all disapear I was actually quite shocked at the ease with which she did it

Reverse cowgirl edge of bed: Ass looked and felt good

Doggy: Ass looked and felt good

Missionary

HJ

She is a good energetic fuck which seems to be the case with most latinas

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I've been considering her but everytime I look at her face pic  I bottle.

Did  she have some sort of bum/spot  in her upper ass crack? Something i can see in the photos put me off.

punther

Yh she is not the prettiest. That face pic is exactly how she looks. I had her in doggy/reverse cowgirl the bulk of the time so was not an issue for me

Did  she have some sort of bum/spot  in her upper ass crack? Something i can see in the photos put me off.

saw her too long ago to remember that specifically to be honest. But think the ass is fake as from certain angles when I saw her it looked ridiculous

if you can get over her face though I reckon you would enjoy seeing her

Offline slapstick69

[/qu

I've seen her in Camberwell a couple of months ago, big firm ass i loved her body, not the prettiest but thiers something sexy about her and she seemed quite comfortable, good in the sack, good moans she sticks her tongue out and it looks sexy. Id punt again if shes around