Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana of Amour  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

Add my review to the growing list here, but to be honest everything everyone else has said is spot on

Body 10/10 - lovely pert little tits and amazing arse, best you'll see anywhere
Face 8/10 - really really pretty, had a bit of a look of a dirty Billie Piper to me
Personality - 9/10 lovely girl, really friendly, easy to get on with, dead relaxed & affectionate (obviously) but not contrived
Venue 2/10 - awful, the 2 is for the fact parking is easy, but Adriana is well aware of this and made loads of apologies. 
Service 7/10 - Great GFE but will probably disappoint the more seasoned punter I might guess, 69, good blowjob technique but not up there with the likes of Kara's wet slippery spit job, mish, doggy was great stood up next to the mirror, finished with CIM followed by quick spit into tissue.  All in all good service, if not utterly spectacular, but her looks more than make up for this.  When/if she moves into a decent flat this lady will defo become a regular. 
If you could have her looks with Kara's service you'd be talking superstar Kirsten level, but still we wait for this hole to be filled (imo).