Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renesmee - Amour - Outcall  (Read 1411 times)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

A window of opportunity for a short notice punt arose one evening quite recently so I phoned Amour to see who was available and Renesmee was. I was aware of her on their website mainly because she’s on top of Riley, I was also aware that there was no feedback for her but as I liked the look of her I thought I would TOFTT and a good choice it turned out to be.

Renesmee arrived dressed casually she was 5 mins late but that wasn’t a problem, she’s a nice looking lass with a nice pair of tits and I would say the photos and description on the website were accurate. We made our way upstairs and she asked to use the toilet, thankfully she only had a piss and not a shit.

Anyway stripped off and onto the bed for me to explore her fit body this turned into RO which she was very responsive to, she then returned the favour with some very nice OWO. It was obvious from the start that Renesmee was a fun sort of girl who was very eager to please and responded enthusiastically to any suggestions. I prised her off my cock and she moved up to alternate between kissing and me sucking her tits with mutual masturbation thrown in. It was during this that my hand and leg got quite wet, she seemed to enjoy that bit and jokingly said “now look what you’ve done”. Time for the condom with sex in various positions then more mutual masturbation to finish.

Her only no’s seemed to be anal, cim was offered as long as she could spit it straight out though I never got round to that. We checked the time and it was on the hour but she said we still had 5 mins as she was late arriving so we lay cuddling and chatting. 

If you want a nice looking fit young (compared to me) lass who’s eager to please and enthusiastic in a jump to it sort of way, if you know what I mean, then I can recommend Renesmee. I think she only does outcall so that might be a problem for some. In my opinion another one to add to the list of quality WG's in the NE.   

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Missed the price off   :dash:  1 hour £130

Offline johnny34

Good review thanks Daviemac, she looks good  :thumbsup:

Mainly outcalls which I don't do, occasional incalls but availability has not matched up so far.