Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany Sarah Belle Newcastle Tour  (Read 629 times)

5 review(s) for Tiffany Sarah Belle (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Simmo87

External Link/Members Only

Location, Newcastle central chain hotel, with two large publc car parks 50m and 200m away

Services provided, DFK, OWO, RO sex in miss and doggy, plus deepthroat gagging

About Tiffany, She is a mixed race girl, with and the sort of body and looks that could easy grace a full page of any lads mags. round firm curvy ass and large round firm tits

About the meet, Tiffany opened the door in blue silkly bra and knicker set, black hold ups and heels. We quickly sorted out the paperwork, I showered and when I got out Tiffany was waiting on the bed for me. 2 mins quick chat and staight into the action

Started very much GFE with lots of DFK, I had read her AW profile and like most I took the paragraph on her oral skills as AW bullshit was I wrong!!! Tiffany can deepthroat and gag on your cock like a true champ. she took the whole lengh down hold it in her throat for up to 10-20 secs at a time, gagging slighty and maintaining eye contact at all times. 5 mins of that and I was going to blow my load.

To calm myself down I went down on Tiffany, she was very freshly shaven so its was smooth and tasted great.

Slipped on rubber, started sex in doggy, and flipped her over and finished in miss.

Quick clean up and a bit of round 2, as there was on 15 mins left only really had time for a bit OWO/RO didnt have time to pop a 2nd time.

Offline datwabbit

She is one of the LeedsElite girls I believe so it is possible to book them as an individual or duo.

Offline toon972

Good review and agree about her oral skills. Would like to see her in a solo meeting next time.