Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Faith of AdultWork and UKE?  (Read 1656 times)

itsonlyonce

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Faith yet? Cant see any reviews for her....I have an apt later....

walking dead

Not my cup of tea.  Let us know how it goes

Looking4fun

I've not seen her but I Look forward to reading your review

rugger35

She's on a swinger site seen her in person at a club very chatty lass and easy to talk too.

Offline domino999

Make sure you've trimmed your finger nails.

And make sure ur review is positive or change ur name and number

itsonlyonce

I did leave a review for her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131817.0

Plenty will have read it and its a shame for Faith for a few reasons. Im sure upon reflection and hind sight she will think it could have been handled better and possibly she may have overreacted initially to Shearers comments and not responded in the right manner. We have to respect Shearers review, its his representation of the meet and WG are judged on their performances and as a few have said, you can overcome neg fb, deal with it in the right way and move on and it will generally vanish into obscurity once the positives come back.

Id actually been to see faith that day and in fact think i was the punter before Shearer as she mentioned that she had a BDSM one later in the day, the next after me. Ive not reviewed the last meet as it was only a week or so after the original but my own personal experience is that Faith was as great as the original, pleasant, accommodating and very much open to suggestion. She seemed in good spirits that afternoon. At no point in the two meets has Faith been "off" in anyway and we've got on well.....

I hope she recovers and goes forward. Im sure she likely didnt have any intention of reporting this guys details in the hope to outing him in anyway, more likely a defensive reaction and blowing a lot of hot air, without giving her responses much thought. Ive no doubt she knows that and should have given it up earlier and stopped posting. As we all know its difficult to deal with criticism at times.

It wouldnt stop me seeing her again as im aware of her personality, but i appreciate others may now judge her. Again, i definately dont agree with her responses in any way at all, but im sure she can plod on and develop a good customer base.

Oh, im no white knight and very rarely post here and virtually never on UKE, i just thought id follow up the few comments here.

Offline Kev3773

I did leave a review for her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131817.0

Plenty will have read it and its a shame for Faith for a few reasons. Im sure upon reflection and hind sight she will think it could have been handled better and possibly she may have overreacted initially to Shearers comments and not responded in the right manner. We have to respect Shearers review, its his representation of the meet and WG are judged on their performances and as a few have said, you can overcome neg fb, deal with it in the right way and move on and it will generally vanish into obscurity once the positives come back.

Id actually been to see faith that day and in fact think i was the punter before Shearer as she mentioned that she had a BDSM one later in the day, the next after me. Ive not reviewed the last meet as it was only a week or so after the original but my own personal experience is that Faith was as great as the original, pleasant, accommodating and very much open to suggestion. She seemed in good spirits that afternoon. At no point in the two meets has Faith been "off" in anyway and we've got on well.....

I hope she recovers and goes forward. Im sure she likely didnt have any intention of reporting this guys details in the hope to outing him in anyway, more likely a defensive reaction and blowing a lot of hot air, without giving her responses much thought. Ive no doubt she knows that and should have given it up earlier and stopped posting. As we all know its difficult to deal with criticism at times.

It wouldnt stop me seeing her again as im aware of her personality, but i appreciate others may now judge her. Again, i definately dont agree with her responses in any way at all, but im sure she can plod on and develop a good customer base.

Oh, im no white knight and very rarely post here and virtually never on UKE, i just thought id follow up the few comments here.

I don't believe for one moment that you are a white knight and pleased you enjoyed your time with her. She made a big mistake with her reactions to a negative review so only time will tell how much damage has been done  :unknown:

itsonlyonce

Yep, i agree Alfie...like footie managers, you are only as good as your last result....As you say time will tell. :thumbsup:

Online hungrypunt

Course, you can only comment on your own experience mate

Offline Tiger63

Thats a fair post mate
 :hi: