Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Richmond Road  (Read 936 times)

Offline tiddlydave

Didn't realise that Richmond Road was still going until i saw the story today on Wales Online about the Uncle/Cook being charged with living off immoral earnings i'm sure the Old Bill got better things to do.

Offline snaitram99

Didn't realise that Richmond Road was still going until i saw the story today on Wales Online about the Uncle/Cook being charged with living off immoral earnings i'm sure the Old Bill got better things to do.

Charge was controlling prostitution for gain, living off immoral earnings is a defunct offence. Doesn't sound like he implicated whoever he was working for. As it's apparently been there for some years without being troubled I wonder if it was raided as a result of complaints from (new?) neighbours. The link to a story about Romanian woman on similar charges also refers to Richmond Road so maybe the Chinese is near and got included in police sweep as also Richmond Road.

Offshoreone

More importantly are there any Chinese shops still operating in Cardiff.  Pomeroy street, Claude Rd, Richmond Rd & Broadway were always good for a quick oriental visit even if quality was pot luck. Difficult to believe the demand isn’t there any more.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:30:37 pm by Offshoreone »

Offline Corus Boy

More importantly are there any Chinese shops still operating in Cardiff.  Pomeroy street, Claude Rd, Richmond Rd & Broadway were always good for a quick oriental visit even if quality was pot luck. Difficult to believe the demand isn’t there any more.

Some still operate but the quality of the girls nose dived.

Offline Veggie_Box

Sad once the stadium Thai ladies upped and left. Some Thai sugar sated my needs