Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie May - Independent - Cardiff  (Read 980 times)

thatguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I won't Bother formatting it, IT was that Bad.

Ok Directions were really hard to get, She calls you back from a unknown no.

I arrived. Really pretty face and long nice straight brown hair.
She was wearing a red net body stocking dress thing. I payed the £80 for the 30 min and then the bad thing happened.

I asked her to take her dress off.  She said she preferred not to.  I said, well I am paying for it so that is what I want.

The girl is fucking covered in a red rash! From shoulders to bum.  I asked for my money back which didn't happen, So I reluctantly too a BJ from her and came all over her ass and left.

Even I felt dirty after!

I would recommend no one sees her.

Online MLawro93

Should of stuck to your guns. If nothing had happened and you asked for your money that is fair. Seeing as she never told she had a huge rash.

np500

That's pretty shocking to be honest, thay demand we turn up spotless, I must have missed the rule that says she can be covered in a rash ( God only knows what medical miss hap that could bestow alone you ) but if you don't like it , you don't get your money back, who the fuck do thay think thay are, disgusting ploy and attitude. 

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry to hear it went bad for you.  She should have given you your money back.  Not good.  :thumbsdown:

np500

Hands up who would turn up at a punt covered in a rash ? Unbelievable.

Gatchaman

Thanks for that.  Was half tempted by her trio offer with SopieJMX and JuiceyLucy2016, but not so much now  :vomit: