Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Alice 198 - Pontypridd  (Read 1079 times)

lucozing

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the first time posting a review and making a post,  I've been punting and using ukpunting reviews for number of years. I'm aware there one review from our fellow compatriot punter "grumpy pumpy"    a very exceptional review. But i think she needs more recognition.  But here is my review. Any alteration to be made please dont hesistate to leave comment.

DURATION/PRICE
1 hour £120

COMMS
All comms was good with Alice via aw. Emails and texts was exchange to confirm time and location

Very easy to find using the sat nav.  She located in pontypridd.  Safe to park the car at a quiet street. Very clean house.

SERVICE
Soon I arrived at the destination Alice open the door with very sexy outfit with stockings and very sexy red heels.  She greeted me with very polite manner.  After done with paperwork,  she gives a very passionate DFK. Then start doing a strip tease.  Then more dfk which was very nice.  Start smooching around her sexy body. 

Start to go down on her for good while.  Then she start to moan and then the orgasm kicked in and her sexy stockings legs wrapped around my head and i kept doing the business and then she started to scream and nudge me away. 

Give her time to recover,  it was her turn to give me BBBJ. I must admit it was a very fantastic feeling she does.  Then afterwards i told her i going to explode and she kept on sucking because i unaware that she does CIM. So i explode her mouth and she sucked out evey single cum into her mouth.  Afterwards she left the room.  Most likely to clean the mess. Comes back then end the session with massage and having a conversation.  She did try to get me hard again for second round.  But it was me couldnt get up. 

ABOUT ALICE
She tall polish brunnette wg.  She age 34 with nice body and very long legs which are damn sexy. Looks she pretty if she slapped on bit of make up on.  But thats my opinion.   Her personality is very nice and polite. Her english is good.   Her breast are not big or small either but nice size for me.

OVERALL
Overall she provides good gfe service.  Well VFM for one hour.  I will say she one of the best punts I had in my lifetime.  Also first time having a polish punt.  So i can tick the box on that nationality :hi:

would i visit again?? I surely will visit her again.  I already missing the owo now.  Will be making a 2nd visit very soon. 

:D :D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:16:57 pm by lucozing »

SeekingtheTruth

lucozing

Is that you Alice?

Nope.  I wrote this review on my own behalf of experience.  I visit her earlier today. 

SeekingtheTruth

Fair enough, although the language and writing style do have a very eastern european feel to them.

lucozing

Fair enough, although the language and writing style do have a very eastern european feel to them.

Oh i sorry about my english grammar.  I not originally from the uk.  So my english grammar is not up to very high standard.  Please forgive my poor english grammar.   :hi: :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I can see why Seeking asked the question. But, tbf to the OP, this review sounds similar to my own very pleasurable experience with Alice