Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Nuru massage in Pattaya/Bangkok  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Single.daddy

Anyone had good Nuru massage (FS) in either Pattaya or Bangkok? Would love to try one in my upcoming Thailand trip.

Offline FernandoF

I am heading out to Bangkok in a week, I'm going for work so won't have that much free time.  I have shortlisted the following for my visit:

Nuru Massage:
1. Doki Doki, Sukhumvit 31, Bangkok
2. Kawaii Massage, Sukhumvit 20, Bangkok

Both reviewed on someone’s blog - google rokit reports Bangkok and you'll be able to find the reviews. (not sure if I was allowed to include links?).  Happy to share the links, if permitted.

If you're interested, I have shortlisted the following by category:

PSE:
1. Tulip Massage, Sukhumvit 38, Bangkok
2. Cherry Massage, Sukhumvit 24/1, Bangkok

Soapy with FS:
1. Analisa Massage,  Sukhumvit 6, Bangkok
2. Kiss Bangkok Massage, Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok

I hope this helps.

FF

Offline METEOR

I had a good nuru on my last trip but couldn't remember where but that reply triggered my brain to remember!
Doki Doki I went.
One thing to note is that when I walked in they asked if I'd booked in advance which I didn't. So not sure if it would be wise to book. From what I remember I had the choice of 4-5 girls.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:49:19 pm by METEOR »

Offline Single.daddy

I am heading out to Bangkok in a week, I'm going for work so won't have that much free time.  I have shortlisted the following for my visit:

Nuru Massage:
1. Doki Doki, Sukhumvit 31, Bangkok
2. Kawaii Massage, Sukhumvit 20, Bangkok

Both reviewed on someone’s blog - google rokit reports Bangkok and you'll be able to find the reviews. (not sure if I was allowed to include links?).  Happy to share the links, if permitted.

If you're interested, I have shortlisted the following by category:

PSE:
1. Tulip Massage, Sukhumvit 38, Bangkok
2. Cherry Massage, Sukhumvit 24/1, Bangkok

Soapy with FS:
1. Analisa Massage,  Sukhumvit 6, Bangkok
2. Kiss Bangkok Massage, Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bangkok

I hope this helps.

FF

Thanks, that’s very helpful. Does Nuru massage include only HR or FS?

Offline Single.daddy

I had a good nuru on my last trip but couldn't remember where but that reply triggered my brain to remember!
Doki Doki I went.
One thing to note is that when I walked in they asked if I'd booked in advance which I didn't. So not sure if it would be wise to book. From what I remember I had the choice of 4-5 girls.

Makes sense. Will note that.

Offline FernandoF

Thanks, that’s very helpful. Does Nuru massage include only HR or FS?

The session includes FS.

According to the review, a 60 minute session =3,000 THB and 90 minute = 3,500 - prices are not posted on their website.

FF

Offline Single.daddy

The session includes FS.

According to the review, a 60 minute session =3,000 THB and 90 minute = 3,500 - prices are not posted on their website.

FF

Thanks, 3000 sounds alright.

Offline Twotall

Watching this thread with interest as I’ll be in Bangkok at the end of November.

I have been looking at the Bangkok Redeye forum for info. Ola Ola nuru is one of the recommended places to visit that I have made note of. It’s on Sukhumvit, Soi 22.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 11:19:36 am by Twotall »

Offline Single.daddy

Watching this thread with interest as I’ll be in Bangkok at the end of November.

I have been looking at the Bangkok Redeye forum for info. Ola Ola nuru is one of the recommended places to visit that I have made note of. It’s on Sukhumvit, Soi 22.

Ola Ola girls looks good, jacuzzi is extra 500 though.

Offline METEOR

Online Jeffers77

I had a great experience here: External Link/Members Only (and is well reviewed)

They post photos of the available girls daily, best to book one you like rather than turn up. (follow their account on Line for that).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 12:30:03 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Single.daddy

I had a great experience here: External Link/Members Only (and is well reviewed)

They post photos of the available girls daily, best to book one you like rather than turn up. (follow their account on Line for that).

It looks awesome. Did you go with Jacuzzi suit?

Online Jeffers77

It looks awesome. Did you go with Jacuzzi suit?

I got a hot tub experience yes, was a fun experience.  :cool:

Alternatively there are areas with massive entertainment complexes with fishbowl style areas (and different whole floors for different levels of women - models on the top floor). Pick your lady and they take you too a room with a jacuzzi and give you the full soapy experience.

Also worth a go I went and found it a little embarrassing with around 60 girls all looking at you (being the only one there!), but still worth it for the go.
eg Poseidon,
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 07:03:50 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Single.daddy

Alternatively there are areas with massive entertainment complexes with fishbowl style areas (and different whole floors for different levels of women - models on the top floor). Pick your lady and they take you too a room with a jacuzzi and give you the full soapy experience.

Also worth a go I went and found it a little embarrassing with around 60 girls all looking at you (being the only one there!), but still worth it for the go.
eg Poseidon,

Ha ha, I like that. Will definitely try that.

Offline jaybrown

eg Poseidon,

Where are these areas with said “fishbowl”??  :D

Offline Steely Dan

« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 11:45:15 pm by Steely Dan »