Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - 5 nights Bangkok 2 nights  (Read 12447 times)

Offline Monger2468

Here's a summary of my week in Thailand.

To begin with, let me just say, I'm a Thailand vet. Been many times. I like to spend money in T, because it's just so damn fucking cheap! Have I fcuked up the Thai mongering economy? Probably. Do I care? Do I fcuk 😂

My last trip to T was in 2019, so it's been a while.

I must admit, I was apprehensive about Covid fcuking the trip up. Thankfully I had no issues at all  😉

Flew into Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. No issues at immigration at all. I'm triple vaccinated. If you ain't, I assume you'll need to deal with the associated consequences.

I collected my bags and headed to the gate to meet my driver. I literally had no Thai Bhats, so changed $200. Schoolboy fcuking error! The exchange rate was daylight fucking robbery. Cbuts6 :mad:

Met my driver and off to Pattaya we went. An hour and a bit later, I've arrived at my 4 star hotel, which I'd booked via Agoda. Nice hotel, but 4 star. Behave  :manhater:b That said, I'd book again!

After unpacking, went out to hire a moped. IMO, this is a must. 1250 bhat for 5 days plus another 180 bhat for fuel when I returned it. The amounts I saved in time and taxi's more than makes this a no fcuking Brainer!

I then went to get my ass and 💍 waxed. I love bitches to rim me, so it's only fair!

Now, I was ready to rock and roll.

Over the next 5 days I visited every conceivable bar, gogo and club around Soi 6, LK and Soi Buakhao. I also visited Soi Honey for a massage,(note Sabidee massage is closed)

My favourite places were the smaller bars around Soi Buakhao. You basically roll in. Buy yourself whatever drink you want. Even a fcuking soda. Buy your lady a drink and BOOM, within 30 seconds, I have my hands over her boobs, or in her pussy and am getting off with her. Seriously, if you're not, she'll get upset. Typically will spend 30 minutes and between 500 and 1000 bhat there before moving on. Did loads of clubs on a daily basis. Loved 'em. Didn't BF one girl, despite the girls pleading I shagged' em.  :yahoo:

Soi 6. I know a few of the ex-Nightwish managers so went in and said hi. Where Angels Play, ToyBox, Playpen, etc. Note, a lot of my ex manager friends are manager's around Soi Buakhow.

I use to love Soi 6, but on this trip only visited when I wanted to essentially get pissed with a gaggle of birds. The amount I'd spend in Soi 6 was typically 1500 - 7K bhat!  :scare:. 7K was spunked in Toybox where I know the manager, Tony really well. He has a lot of fit girls. The girls, once you stared feeding them drinks, will go nuts. Unfortunately, as the place is open, so some punters will no doubt feel a bit shy. Me, fcuk that. Typically had 2-4 girls paying me attention in Soi 6.
My hands 😊, 🖕 and 😝 in every conceivable crevice  :dancegirl: As with Soi Buakhow, I didn't BF anyone. Still getting daily Line messages from the girls that they want to shag me  :lol:

In the evenings, post 11pm, I visited LK Metro. My favourite club by far was Queen Club. Spent on average 7K over 3 nights there. Got to know and shagged 2 birds from there
BF 1,000. Gave the girls 3K for ST. One bird, Sai, didn't want any money the second time. WTAF  :drinks:. But I insisted. Fcuk that. This is business  :blush: Other decent places I visited include Lady Love, Kink, Sugar and that filthy club beginning with 'P'. All okay, but Queens is hands down the best place in terms of girls and quality ones!

Walking Street. Visited Fahrenheit, Pin Up, Skyfall and of course Windmill. Honestly, I wouldn't bother. Nice girls, but the clubs are packed, best birds are gone by 10 and the girls for what I ended up spunking, 2-4K were too reserved. Better off in LK Metro IMO. Of course Windmill is a different story, but anyone who knows Windmill, knows the girls are generally 5's, with the odd 7 or 8. But now, what you use to do in Windmill, you can do all over Pattaya 😂

Soi Honey. Had a soapy. Chose from the most expensive bird line up. The girl I chose was tall, slim, looked Chinese but with big eyes and huge, but natural tits. She was stunning, and actually a nice girl. Gave a great nuru massage but at 5K all in, won't be doing that again.

iBar. Went one night. As I was traveling solo, found a bird from ThaiFriendly. She cost me 4K LT.

Now let's talk about Thai Friendly. What a website. I chose to subscribe to the premium portal. £20.94. What an App. Not going to lie. 90% of my shags both in Pattaya and Bangkok were found on there. I shagged about 4 birds a day. Fingered probably treble that  :yahoo:

I'd literally spend an hour a day surfing profiles, sending out messages and wait. Even when I came back late at night empty handed, I'd surf the app and have a bird visit me within an hour  :coolgirl: Every girl and Ladyboy I shagged via ThaiFriendly was ST. Typical price was 1500 Bhat. Most i paid was 3000 Bhat. Bangkok birds wanted 100 to 200 dollars, but that was for threesomes. Every girl was close to their photos. They offered DFK, OWO, rimming both ways and fit as fuck  :drinks:

In summary, I loved Pattaya. Already want to go back. So many different types of clubs. So many girls. Girls are currently desperate for customers and from what I saw, were desperate to go their extra mile.  :dance:

Bangkok
I stayed in a 5 star hotel near Soi Cowboy. First day was a write off. Fcuking rained from the afternoon and my road to Nana was basically flooded.  :angry:

So ordered 2 different girls in from Thai Friendly. One was 3K, the other was 1500. As with Pattaya birds, all services offered
Nothing off the table. I 😍 🇹🇭

.. I eventually got a taxi to Nana. It was late. Fcuk you ☔. So only had an hour in Butterflies 🦋. Despite that, spent 3K and managed to persuade a girl to meet me outside (no Bar Fine)
Took her back to my hotel and shagged for a good 2 hours. Man, she really knew what she was doing!

Second night in Bangkok. Woke up late. Ordered an LB from ThaiFriendly. She was in Terminal 21 opposite my hotel and was in my bed within 30 mins. She was absolutely beautiful. Offered everything. Only cost 2000.  :yahoo:

Went back to bed. Woke up and ordered another LB from ThaiFriendly. Went to the gym, had some drinks and food in club and met her in the room. Man, another LB stunner. Instagram quality. Cost me 3000. Bargain. Another one who DFK, rimmed both way, offered everything.

After shagging her, I headed to Soi Cowboy. Only got to Crazy Horse. What a great club. Quality birds. The place felt busy, but loads of fcuking English and Aussies Cheap Charles in there.  :DHow do I know? The 4 different birds I bought LD said that most customers would just buy one drink and sit there for hours. Can't blame them if the girls will accept one drink and let the customer's do what they want. The girls in Crazy Horse were stunning. Hence why I has 4 different birds. I was expecting to be there for an hour. Ended up staying 3 hours  :yahoo: and spunked 4K.

I walked through Soi Cowboy, but as it was 11pm,  I decided to head back to Nana. Visited Billboard first. Ok, no lie. This place had the best looking girls in any club I'd visited on this trip. 3 were IMO, absolutely stunning 10s. Slim. Legs to heaven. Big, albeit fake boobs. Absolutely beautiful faces. I had one sit with me. DFK, stroked her boobs and pussy. After spunking 2K, I succumbed and headed back to Butterflies 🦋. I was expecting to go back with last nights bird but ended up sitting with 2 new birds as she was busy :drinks:. Standard, hands all over the place, fingers in both panties   :D

Last nights bird then finally came to me. Stayed with her till the end. The place closed and as per the previous night, expected to meet her outside. Oops. Outside, I met another bird who was leaving her Gogo. She looked 18. Slim short and absolutely huge tits. Man she was stunning. Chatted to her, agreed 1500 ST and off we went. I could see every fella checking her out as we headed to find a tuk tuk 😂. Found out she was 19 and didn't work in a GoGo! 🤣. Freelance. She was so submissive. Let me do what the fcuk I wanted. She was so sweet. At the end, she asked if she could stay. Told her I was leaving the following morning. She said she'd help me pack. Oh well  ;)

We both woke up about 7. Had a lovely morning fcuk. After we took a shower together and ended up fcuking again. It was now 8.15 and my taxi to take me the airport was coming at 9.45. Told her she really needed to fuck off  :D. She left. I gave her 3K, took her Line and promised to fuck her on my next visit  :lol:

Packed and my trip to Thailand was over 😭

What a trip. Flight and hotels. 900
Spunked £2,500
Thai birds and LBs shagged - I literally have no idea 😂
Birds fingered, Boobs sucked - I literally have no idea 😂😂
Would I go back? Flight in December already booked son 😂😂😂

« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 01:43:37 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline Doormatt

"I then went to get my ass and 💍 waxed. I love bitches to rim me, so it's only fair!"
 :lol:
Where is the shop,please ?

Offline indianguy

Thanks for the write up OP. Sounds like you've had a good time.  :cool:
Maybe will book next vacation to Thailand.

Offline Monger2468

Off Second Road (opposite Siam Siam Hotel)
No idea the name of the salon. Just go in, point at your ass, and scream 😱. The beautician will know what you're after 💈🍩 🔥
Good luck 🤞

"I then went to get my ass and 💍 waxed. I love bitches to rim me, so it's only fair!"
 :lol:
Where is the shop,please ?

Offline Monger2468

Might go Thailand WTAF 😜
If not Thailand, where are you contemplating going? I truly am interested in finding out. Only downside to visiting Thailand is it's freaking 13 odd hours away 😭
BTW, I is Indian, 😉👀

Thanks for the write up OP. Sounds like you've had a good time.  :cool:
Maybe will book next vacation to Thailand.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 08:50:57 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline aspo365

what a review!! makes me want to go!

Offline longtimefan

Great review.  I can’t wait for my trip to Bangkok and Pattaya at the end of Nov.  I’m going for 13 days, if I get in half as much I’ll be happy.

Offline Stickitin

To get fair exchange rates you need to go down a couple of floors and head towards the BTS station and you will see a bunch of exchange booths there which are fair. Think superich is usually the best but just check around them all.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Your Chef

Ditto on the great review. Makes my previous one efforts seem very poor.

Less than 3 months until I spend some Baht.

Offline Jerboa

Good report, you fitted a lot in, for 7 days, so is the quality or birds looking up again? Have heard stories of poor quality in patts, I always used to stay on soi 6 and enjoyed Lk Metro, Queens was also a fav of mine, some of those agency girls were hot, I guess these days if you want to shag the hot ones then you do have to pay the price, not what it was like in 2006-09 when you could basically BF any top tier gogo stunner LT for 2k, I would imagine a lot of the top birds are again work the freelance scene in I-bar and sponsored up, Thai friendly is a great app, used it a lot while in Bkk.

Offline Monger2468

I took a couple of grand in cash with me. Must say, I expected to exchange £500 a day, but apart from 2 crazy days in Pattaya, I only had to exchange £200 a day at various FX booths dotted around Pattaya and BKK. Typically got 43-44 Baht to a  pound.

To get fair exchange rates you need to go down a couple of floors and head towards the BTS station and you will see a bunch of exchange booths there which are fair. Think superich is usually the best but just check around them all.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 03:42:25 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline Monger2468

I've had my fair share of stunners around the world. I'm at that age where I'm after quality of service, banter, a connection rather than looks. On this trip, I got plenty of that and to be fair, that was largely down to ThaiFriendly.

I would say the quality is there. But for now, it's quantity. Much more birds than punters. Obviously there will be more punters making their way back, and when they do, I fully expect the birds to start raising their prices and going back to my Buffalo is sick bull 🤒

Even today, birds I contacted 2 or 3 weeks ago are hitting me up  :P I'm of course playing along, making out I'm still out there.  :crazy:. Got one 6/10 down to 1,000 bhat, 2 pops 😜. Man, sitting here at my desk is making me proper depressed 😅🤣

Need to be working from there 😔

Good report, you fitted a lot in, for 7 days, so is the quality or birds looking up again? Have heard stories of poor quality in patts, I always used to stay on soi 6 and enjoyed Lk Metro, Queens was also a fav of mine, some of those agency girls were hot, I guess these days if you want to shag the hot ones then you do have to pay the price, not what it was like in 2006-09 when you could basically BF any top tier gogo stunner LT for 2k, I would imagine a lot of the top birds are again work the freelance scene in I-bar and sponsored up, Thai friendly is a great app, used it a lot while in Bkk.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 03:41:53 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline cheekymonkey

Offline Monger2468

Although now I'm dying - withdrawal symptoms 😭

:vomit:
Now that....is living.

Offline wtfb

Great review OP     :hi: and lots of useful information as I'm off to Pattaya in about 3 weeks

Three questions:

Which taxi firm did you use from airport to Pattya?

You had a lot of success in ThaiFriendly - what message did you send that had such a good hit rate?

When I was last in Crazy House in BKK having a fab time in 2020 all the dancers were naked all the time - after Covid are they still naked?   

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 08:58:07 pm by wtfb »

Offline Monger2468

Great review OP     :hi: and lots of useful information as I'm off to Pattaya in about 3 weeks

Three questions:

Which taxi firm did you use from airport to Pattya? I found
Pimpattayataxi through Google. I then contacted her via Line

You had a lot of success in ThaiFriendly - what message did you send that had such a good hit rate? Gave birds my Monger pseudonym. Where I stayed. Verified my pictures and shared recent pics when messaging girls on TF. I then sat back and waited for my inbox to fill up! Obviously, I paid for a premium monthly subscription. You're basically chatting the birds up. Their are 100s of birds waiting to meet you.
  :dance:

When I was last in Crazy House in BKK having a fab time in 2020 all the dancers were naked all the time - after Covid are they still naked? Hell fcuking yes  :yahoo:

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 10:59:36 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline wtfb

Thanks for the quick replies Monger  :hi:

My only dilemma now is whether to stop off in Bangkok for a night to go to Crazy House followed by soi cowboy if I have any dosh or energy left. Or should I go straight to Pattaya. Tough choice  :D

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where the dancers are naked all the time? I'm partial to a bit of flange gazing....

Offline nuggett70

Great review! I am visiting Thailand for the first time in January and will be staying in Pattaya, so that review is a great help!
 :thumbsup:

So do the girls really let ya pleasure them in the clubs? is it that easy? yes i am naive!

Offline Steve2

Here is a good view of the current situation in Pattaya

Offline METEOR

Great review! I am visiting Thailand for the first time in January and will be staying in Pattaya, so that review is a great help!

So do the girls really let ya pleasure them in the clubs? is it that easy? yes i am naive!
Believe everything you hear about the girls in Thailand 😁

Offline Monger2468

Loads of the clubs near LK Metro and Soi Buakhow have naked dancers. But who cares. Buy the birds a drink, they'll come sit with you and for a 5iver, you get to grope, finger and DFK them. Fella, stop stressing and get out there and enjoy!

Thanks for the quick replies Monger  :hi:

My only dilemma now is whether to stop off in Bangkok for a night to go to Crazy House followed by soi cowboy if I have any dosh or energy left. Or should I go straight to Pattaya. Tough choice  :D

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where the dancers are naked all the time? I'm partial to a bit of flange gazing....

Offline Monger2468

So do the girls really let ya pleasure them in the clubs? is it that easy? yes i am naive! If you act like a Cheap Charlie then you'll get shit. As soon as the birds and the club find out you're gonna spend some money, the birds (at least now) will be all over you. As I've stated, I lost count of how many birds i DFK:d, groped boobs and put my fingers down panties 😂😜🤣. But then I wasn't scared to spunk ✊💦 some money 💷 there.
[/b]

Offline Monger2468

That video makes out the place is dead
Don't get me wrong, Pattaya is dead, but between 4 and 5am 😂😅😂

Offline Steve2

Most of his videos are early morning

Offline bugsybum

I went the back end of June and into the first week in July and it was really busy but the last few weeks Pattaya has been dead and that's the word from both bar owners and girls. The girl i am talking too said there are no customers and there struggling to get a lady drink never mind being barfined. This is the LK Metro and Treetown area.

Dont know if Soi 6 or Walking St are the same but some of the youtube videos dont look good. The thing is its low season but because of the very busy June after a 2 year pandemic the bars and girls thought that the tourists were going to continue to flock there after the lifting of restrictions July 1. It hasnt materialised but i expect the high season from November onwards to be in huge demand. The problem is price of flights continue to be extortionate and i have heard stories from punters of hotels looking to get in on the act as well.

Offline longtimefan

Most of his videos are early morning

He says that he films in the day as he doesn’t want to film people in the bars and walking around at night.

Offline Brad1234567

Here's a summary of my week in Thailand.

To begin with, let me just say, I'm a Thailand vet. Been many times. I like to spend money in T, because it's just so damn fucking cheap! Have I fcuked up the Thai mongering economy? Probably. Do I care? Do I fcuk 😂

My last trip to T was in 2019, so it's been a while.

I must admit, I was apprehensive about Covid fcuking the trip up. Thankfully I had no issues at all  😉

Flew into Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. No issues at immigration at all. I'm triple vaccinated. If you ain't, I assume you'll need to deal with the associated consequences.

I collected my bags and headed to the gate to meet my driver. I literally had no Thai Bhats, so changed $200. Schoolboy fcuking error! The exchange rate was daylight fucking robbery. Cbuts6 :mad:

Met my driver and off to Pattaya we went. An hour and a bit later, I've arrived at my 4 star hotel, which I'd booked via Agoda. Nice hotel, but 4 star. Behave  :manhater:b That said, I'd book again!

After unpacking, went out to hire a moped. IMO, this is a must. 1250 bhat for 5 days plus another 180 bhat for fuel when I returned it. The amounts I saved in time and taxi's more than makes this a no fcuking Brainer!

I then went to get my ass and 💍 waxed. I love bitches to rim me, so it's only fair!

Now, I was ready to rock and roll.

Over the next 5 days I visited every conceivable bar, gogo and club around Soi 6, LK and Soi Buakhao. I also visited Soi Honey for a massage,(note Sabidee massage is closed)

My favourite places were the smaller bars around Soi Buakhao. You basically roll in. Buy yourself whatever drink you want. Even a fcuking soda. Buy your lady a drink and BOOM, within 30 seconds, I have my hands over her boobs, or in her pussy and am getting off with her. Seriously, if you're not, she'll get upset. Typically will spend 30 minutes and between 500 and 1000 bhat there before moving on. Did loads of clubs on a daily basis. Loved 'em. Didn't BF one girl, despite the girls pleading I shagged' em.  :yahoo:

Soi 6. I know a few of the ex-Nightwish managers so went in and said hi. Where Angels Play, ToyBox, Playpen, etc. Note, a lot of my ex manager friends are manager's around Soi Buakhow.

I use to love Soi 6, but on this trip only visited when I wanted to essentially get pissed with a gaggle of birds. The amount I'd spend in Soi 6 was typically 1500 - 7K bhat!  :scare:. 7K was spunked in Toybox where I know the manager, Tony really well. He has a lot of fit girls. The girls, once you stared feeding them drinks, will go nuts. Unfortunately, as the place is open, so some punters will no doubt feel a bit shy. Me, fcuk that. Typically had 2-4 girls paying me attention in Soi 6.
My hands 😊, 🖕 and 😝 in every conceivable crevice  :dancegirl: As with Soi Buakhow, I didn't BF anyone. Still getting daily Line messages from the girls that they want to shag me  :lol:

In the evenings, post 11pm, I visited LK Metro. My favourite club by far was Queen Club. Spent on average 7K over 3 nights there. Got to know and shagged 2 birds from there
BF 1,000. Gave the girls 3K for ST. One bird, Sai, didn't want any money the second time. WTAF  :drinks:. But I insisted. Fcuk that. This is business  :blush: Other decent places I visited include Lady Love, Kink, Sugar and that filthy club beginning with 'P'. All okay, but Queens is hands down the best place in terms of girls and quality ones!

Walking Street. Visited Fahrenheit, Pin Up, Skyfall and of course Windmill. Honestly, I wouldn't bother. Nice girls, but the clubs are packed, best birds are gone by 10 and the girls for what I ended up spunking, 2-4K were too reserved. Better off in LK Metro IMO. Of course Windmill is a different story, but anyone who knows Windmill, knows the girls are generally 5's, with the odd 7 or 8. But now, what you use to do in Windmill, you can do all over Pattaya 😂

Soi Honey. Had a soapy. Chose from the most expensive bird line up. The girl I chose was tall, slim, looked Chinese but with big eyes and huge, but natural tits. She was stunning, and actually a nice girl. Gave a great nuru massage but at 5K all in, won't be doing that again.

iBar. Went one night. As I was traveling solo, found a bird from ThaiFriendly. She cost me 4K LT.

Now let's talk about Thai Friendly. What a website. I chose to subscribe to the premium portal. £20.94. What an App. Not going to lie. 90% of my shags both in Pattaya and Bangkok were found on there. I shagged about 4 birds a day. Fingered probably treble that  :yahoo:

I'd literally spend an hour a day surfing profiles, sending out messages and wait. Even when I came back late at night empty handed, I'd surf the app and have a bird visit me within an hour  :coolgirl: Every girl and Ladyboy I shagged via ThaiFriendly was ST. Typical price was 1500 Bhat. Most i paid was 3000 Bhat. Bangkok birds wanted 100 to 200 dollars, but that was for threesomes. Every girl was close to their photos. They offered DFK, OWO, rimming both ways and fit as fuck  :drinks:

In summary, I loved Pattaya. Already want to go back. So many different types of clubs. So many girls. Girls are currently desperate for customers and from what I saw, were desperate to go their extra mile.  :dance:

Bangkok
I stayed in a 5 star hotel near Soi Cowboy. First day was a write off. Fcuking rained from the afternoon and my road to Nana was basically flooded.  :angry:

So ordered 2 different girls in from Thai Friendly. One was 3K, the other was 1500. As with Pattaya birds, all services offered
Nothing off the table. I 😍 🇹🇭

.. I eventually got a taxi to Nana. It was late. Fcuk you ☔. So only had an hour in Butterflies 🦋. Despite that, spent 3K and managed to persuade a girl to meet me outside (no Bar Fine)
Took her back to my hotel and shagged for a good 2 hours. Man, she really knew what she was doing!

Second night in Bangkok. Woke up late. Ordered an LB from ThaiFriendly. She was in Terminal 21 opposite my hotel and was in my bed within 30 mins. She was absolutely beautiful. Offered everything. Only cost 2000.  :yahoo:

Went back to bed. Woke up and ordered another LB from ThaiFriendly. Went to the gym, had some drinks and food in club and met her in the room. Man, another LB stunner. Instagram quality. Cost me 3000. Bargain. Another one who DFK, rimmed both way, offered everything.

After shagging her, I headed to Soi Cowboy. Only got to Crazy Horse. What a great club. Quality birds. The place felt busy, but loads of fcuking English and Aussies Cheap Charles in there.  :DHow do I know? The 4 different birds I bought LD said that most customers would just buy one drink and sit there for hours. Can't blame them if the girls will accept one drink and let the customer's do what they want. The girls in Crazy Horse were stunning. Hence why I has 4 different birds. I was expecting to be there for an hour. Ended up staying 3 hours  :yahoo: and spunked 4K.

I walked through Soi Cowboy, but as it was 11pm,  I decided to head back to Nana. Visited Billboard first. Ok, no lie. This place had the best looking girls in any club I'd visited on this trip. 3 were IMO, absolutely stunning 10s. Slim. Legs to heaven. Big, albeit fake boobs. Absolutely beautiful faces. I had one sit with me. DFK, stroked her boobs and pussy. After spunking 2K, I succumbed and headed back to Butterflies 🦋. I was expecting to go back with last nights bird but ended up sitting with 2 new birds as she was busy :drinks:. Standard, hands all over the place, fingers in both panties   :D

Last nights bird then finally came to me. Stayed with her till the end. The place closed and as per the previous night, expected to meet her outside. Oops. Outside, I met another bird who was leaving her Gogo. She looked 18. Slim short and absolutely huge tits. Man she was stunning. Chatted to her, agreed 1500 ST and off we went. I could see every fella checking her out as we headed to find a tuk tuk 😂. Found out she was 19 and didn't work in a GoGo! 🤣. Freelance. She was so submissive. Let me do what the fcuk I wanted. She was so sweet. At the end, she asked if she could stay. Told her I was leaving the following morning. She said she'd help me pack. Oh well  ;)

We both woke up about 7. Had a lovely morning fcuk. After we took a shower together and ended up fcuking again. It was now 8.15 and my taxi to take me the airport was coming at 9.45. Told her she really needed to fuck off  :D. She left. I gave her 3K, took her Line and promised to fuck her on my next visit  :lol:

Packed and my trip to Thailand was over 😭

What a trip. Flight and hotels. 900
Spunked £2,500
Thai birds and LBs shagged - I literally have no idea 😂
Birds fingered, Boobs sucked - I literally have no idea 😂😂
Would I go back? Flight in December already booked son 😂😂😂

Great report, planning a trip myself 3 weeks in December before Christmas, but now wondering if I can swing a week away in September to coincide with my birthday. (Meant to go in June but I’ve taken in a Ukrainian refugee so had to cancel my plans)

Offline The0neAnd0nly

As an aside -

Been watching quite a few video recently of the Mongerinasia vids... got me thinking he a member on here?!

Some really tasty birds he's managed to knob

Offline billybob69

Great report, but I'm wondering where you go in Pattaya where you think that having a Scooter is a must?
I always stay close to the baht bus runs and never wait more than a couple of minutes for one to come by. I'm told that the taxi apps (Bolt etc) means that taxi's are cheap and reliable now as well. Too many idiots on the roads of Pattaya for me to even consider riding there!

Offline Monger2468

My hotel had an underground car park. They insisted I park my bike there. So I'd get up, shit, shave, shag and then take the bike around second, third road. Find somewhere busy, bar, restaurant and plot there. Sometimes, I'd drive into beach road via Soi 6,7. The beauty being, with the 🚲, I wasn't restricted to what and where I went and chilled. And for a 5iver a day, felt like a bargain. In the evenings too, I'd need 2 or 3 bhat buses to get me to WS. With the moped, I could weave through traffic and get to WS in a couple of mins. The bhat bus would've taken up to an hour me thinks!

But, be careful if you do hire a bike. I got stopped one evening at the second and I think 3rd road crossroad. Police had put up a temporary check. Fcukers! They breathalysed me. Thankfully, i had been on soda water that night 🙏 and they let me go with a warning to put my helmet on. Fcuk knows what would've happened if I was over?

Great report, but I'm wondering where you go in Pattaya where you think that having a Scooter is a must?
I always stay close to the baht bus runs and never wait more than a couple of minutes for one to come by. I'm told that the taxi apps (Bolt etc) means that taxi's are cheap and reliable now as well. Too many idiots on the roads of Pattaya for me to even consider riding there!

Offline Monger2468

Just watched a few vids. 2 comments

1) I shagged (even) better looking birds via ThaiFriendly. Trust me 😜

2) He's shagging them bare back 😭😱. Riskeeeee

As an aside -

Been watching quite a few video recently of the Mongerinasia vids... got me thinking he a member on here?!

Offline Jerboa

Great report, planning a trip myself 3 weeks in December before Christmas, but now wondering if I can swing a week away in September to coincide with my birthday. (Meant to go in June but I’ve taken in a Ukrainian refugee so had to cancel my plans)

Is she blonde and very tidy?  :D

Offline Jerboa

That video took me back to one of my old stomping grounds, makes me want to book a flight.  :D

Offline fboi23

As an aside -

Anyone know where he gets his girls? Surely they must freelance too…

Offline Jerboa

Anyone know where he gets his girls? Surely they must freelance too…

Yes no doubt they are mostly bargirls or freelancers, he must be paying a fair bit extra, as most thai birds don't like you filming them, usually as they don't want it posted online, so their sponsor(s) find out they are not back in the village feeding the buffalow, also that producing porn is illegal in Thailand, there has been cases where the corrupt Boys In Brown will make you a offer for your liberty.

Offline thesatellite90

Just watched a few vids. 2 comments

1) I shagged (even) better looking birds via ThaiFriendly. Trust me 😜

2) He's shagging them bare back 😭😱. Riskeeeee

I am going to be in Thailand in September. First I have heard of ThaiFriendly. So are you just messaging girls cold saying something like "Hi my name is... I am staying at ... and would like Long Time" I gotta get on this site!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 01:41:44 am by thesatellite90 »

Offline clivethomas

Made it back to Bangkok and been impressed with the quality of the birds in stark contrast to my visit to Phuket earlier this year. 

Had one who looked good but not knockout on the photos b ut was nearby and available and turned out to be a little worldie, absolutely flawless all natural body and amazing attitude. God bless Thai girls.

Nana was a bit hit and miss, it's sad to see so many old fat girls dancing in prime Gogo bars but a sign of the times.  Ended up getting the details of a 20 year old stunner out of Billboard and she agreed to 2.5k ST the next day before work.  I'm not paying Gogo barfines

Got some business to attend to for a few days north of BKK and arranged to meet a student tonight. Not sure what will happen but it's good to be back here getting stuck in and finally pleased to have found a few birds that meet my high standards after a naff trip earlier this year, and if you're paying why settle for less is my view!

Have to say it is very expensive for food and drink around Sukhumvit now, even Thai food. Was quite surprised by the increases.  The prices for pussy are very competitive still outside the Gogo's, seems like they'll ask for a punchy price but actually go for a lot less. Hate the haggling but needs to be done.

Going to slow it down after this week as got a 2 month trip and it can't all be beer and pussy but will make it over to Pattaya at some point and report back.  Heard standards are a bit ropey and it's very quiet but will need to see for myself

Offline Goodtimegary

Monger i am in Bangkok at the moment can you share the line id of the girl below?

Offline Punter S Thompson

I am going to be in Thailand in September. First I have heard of ThaiFriendly. So are you just messaging girls cold saying something like "Hi my name is... I am staying at ... and would like Long Time" I gotta get on this site!
Yeah that's pretty much how it goes. Just say hello and ask if they're freelance or bar girls.
Most of them are and will soon  lose interest if you jabber on with small talk. It'll save your time and hers.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline METEOR

Yeah that's pretty much how it goes. Just say hello and ask if they're freelance or bar girls.
Most of them are and will soon  lose interest if you jabber on with small talk. It'll save your time and hers. [quote author=Punter A Thompson

I met a women off there in 2018 then again 2019 . Turned out to be quite wealthy as parents owned a construction company who she worked for. Would always be away scuba diving around Asia, shopping, eating in fancy restaurants in Bangkok. She actually paid for my meal as she just wanted to go out with a decent guy etc. Said Thai men never approached her but she was very good looking. When I'm there soon I'll try to meet her again as still speak on WhatsApp time to time.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 03:27:17 pm by METEOR »

Offline exhippy

This is a very good thread. I was in Pattaya in February and I second what was said about TFriendly. I had some lovely girls, and I am 71 though pleasant looking. All nighter for 2000, and she offered me half price for future nights but was leaving. But also had a real lovely from Beach road who rimmed me for 1200, - she was amazed when I tipped 300. Going back in September I hope, en route to Indonesia, and I have to try soi Buakhao (?) which I didn't know about. Sadly I am a one pop a day so I won't spend as much as the poster.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Been there 30 times in 20 years never hired a bike ever dangerous for starters and bt bus is 10bt goes every where.

Offline ronthebrummie

! But, be careful if you do hire a bike. I got stopped one evening at the second and I think 3rd road crossroad. Police had put up a temporary check. Fcukers! They breathalysed me. Thankfully, i had been on soda water that night 🙏 and they let me go with a warning to put my helmet on. Fcuk knows what would've happened if I was over?
[/quote]
I always hire a bike i`m 72 love the freedom it gives me been stopped a couple of times, parking cost me 500 bt fine?? no receipt? and stopped at traffic lights at Pattaya Tai and 2nd Rd same again 500bt fine, just smile pay the fine its their way of life. BUT what I would recommend is get an International licence from the post office before you go its £6.50 been stopped loads of times on random street checks show it and your on your way

Offline billybob69

Strictly speaking it is a dating website, but 95% of the girls on there are for P2P. The best thing to do is do the initial contact with them on the website / app and then ask them for their 'line' details (Line is messaging app, similar to whatsapp) and take it from there. There is a free version and paid for subscription. Using the paid-for subscription is useful whilst over there. In you join and set your location as to be in Thailand, you will be inundated with contact from the girls, but may result in you being blocked by them as they think that you are a time-waster. If you go on the PA forum there is a TFMI (Thai Friendly Master Index), which is a database of all the TF girls reviewed on there.

Offline clevertrevor

What's the score with mask wearing at the moment? Have you got to wear one on the plane?
I'm going in November

Offline wtfb

What's the score with mask wearing at the moment? Have you got to wear one on the plane?
I'm going in November

Yes. Have to wear on the plane now. Don't know what the situation will be in November....

Offline clevertrevor

Ok thanks,. If I've got to sit on a plane for 11 hours with a fucking mask on.... I'll be cancelling my already paid for flight

Offline Stickitin

I'm going in November

Probably depends who you go with. I’ve been with Thai airways in the last few weeks and masks are ‘recommended’ not compulsory. Probs about 50% of people had them on.