Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exploring Kuala Lumpur  (Read 6507 times)

Offline tr!gger

A brief trip to KL last month and did a bit of research ahead of the trip. I was staying in the central area and Bukit Bintang wasn't far away. On the main street there are plenty of massage parlours and the masseurs are on the street drumming up business. To be honest none appealed to me so I decided to go for a Thai massage in a nicer establishment that I'd seen online - despite there being a couple of reviews indicating extras were on offer when the girl gave me shorts to put on I kind of realised it was going to be legit .... and bloody painful ! Hey ho headed back to my hotel and had every intention of calling it a night but one last internet search and a couple of text messages and a lady offering B2B turned out to be within walking distance. Just under £30 for the hour.
External Link/Members Only
Nice apartment. The lady is Indonesian and the photos are accurate nice massage with oil, after about 20 mins she stripped off fully and plenty of reach unders and body slides, she returned to a ot more attention between my legs and encouraged me lift my bum up so she could get better access to my tackle. Turned over and I fully expected a bbit more than HR, she was ok with touching everywhere but nothing more on offer. Great tit wank that finished me off - she uses a lot of oil and the massage finished with an assisted shower. Not a looker, nor a great figure but good value for money.

A couple of days later I decided I'd try a girl from an agency External Link/Members Only
Called up and quoted 350 MYR - £65 for an hour. Qualifies that it was going to be the girl from the site and that all the services were on offer all the comms were done via Whatsapp. Arranged to be in reception at the allotted  and received a text asking what I was wearing so two ladies came in, one early 20's very attractive and the other about 30 harder looking and she did the talking. I was offered the choice of either girl and they wanted paying in reception which I declined and said my money was in my room. So I chose the younger lady and headed up to the room, when I got there I already sensed this wasn't going to be great so I checked that she was going to be ok with a bit of a massage, OWO, rev O and sex. She was Vietnamese and spoke good english but everything I mentioned seemed to be a no or a reluctant yes - at this point I decided to decline her services and showed her the door gave her 50 MYR (£10) for her trouble.

The following night I was approached by a malaysian guy called Michael when I was walking back to the hotel and he said he could arrange girls. I wasn't bothered that night but the following day I called him and he sent me some photos again on What's App. He had explained that the girls come in for 2/3 week tours so they are permanently changing - I chose one 250MYR for 45 mins  She arrived and was exactly as advertised, the same girl as the one in the photos. She was a thai girl 25 ish, great service : showered together, GFE, 69 and sex with condom. She told me she prefers to work through Michael and you pay about 100 MYR less than with the other agencies. Worked for me Michael's number is +60-18-223-3646

I had to head up country for a few days and on my return I only had a couple of hours in KL, early afternoon before my flight back. Couldn't raise Michael so messaged with a massage parlour called Sunshine Massage (you what's app the number on this site External Link/Members Only) who sent photo's and prices so headed there in a taxi. It was a parlour in a similar style to a UK place. Great service, I saw the Thai girl from the photos I was sent, early 30's and enthusiastic paid 200MYR £40 for an hour.

Had an enjoyable trip and dodged a bullet on the in call to the hotel that I rejected.

PM me if you need any further info.

Offline VFM

Good review, very useful.  Thanks. VFM

Offline Nice-dr

Bukit Bintang area is a place for massage and spa, both legit and sleepy ones.

Japan Alor street has massage parlour touting in the evening. I did tried one of them in an afternoon and was a legit one. RM 50 for an hour.

There was a Thai massage near Times Square Bejaya. It was summer Thai and now changed to Drsgon Stem. External Link/Members Only
I was in KL early this year but no time to try it.

There are a number of spa. I have tried Genesis sauna spa at HSBC building. I think it was 11th floor. The security guard will direct you. A good selection. But generally I will avoid Vietnamese. I had a Chinese girl. My friend has a local Malay lady and was good.

There are other spa. A popular one is Hokkaido. I have not tried but seems popular.

Hope this info is useful.

Offline Wlondon1234

I've used a few websites in KL, some mentioned on a previous thread. Most are quite similar and have some of the same pictures. My experience has been more hit than miss. A couple of B&S and a couple where the girl provided almost no service. In KL, around the 300MYR mark, if the girl looks really good, it's likely to be a fake I would say. The link you mention for example just has too many red flags for me.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I tend to stick to using the agencies as I don’t really have time on quick trips to invest searching around...and have had pretty good experiences (have reviewed in this section)

I did have one experience using WeChat to find a local independent...and that ended up being awesome with her providing a full 3 hole service and arranging a friend on another visit to join for a MFF 3some (again reviewed)

So if you have the time WeChat might be worth exploring

Offline tr!gger

I tend to stick to using the agencies as I don’t really have time on quick trips to invest searching around...and have had pretty good experiences (have reviewed in this section)

I did have one experience using WeChat to find a local independent...and that ended up being awesome with her providing a full 3 hole service and arranging a friend on another visit to join for a MFF 3some (again reviewed)

So if you have the time WeChat might be worth exploring

I did read your review before I went, which was really helpful (thanks), and downloaded WeChat but couldn't activate it because you need someone to invite you/message with QR code.

On my return I met up with a friend who used to be regular traveller out there and his experience of the agencies seem to match mine: nice photos, good communications but bait and switch, poor service and you pay over the odds.

I'm headed back, C-virus conditions permitting, next month so I'll do some more 'research'.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I don’t recall needing to activate WeChat with a QR code...I just messaged a few girls who appeared close to my location....have things changed

Perhaps take another look...as in my review I was balls deep into a filthy hottie within a couple of hours of connecting on WeChat....although I do agree the agency route is simpler and I tend to go that route when I’m KL to ensure a guaranteed meet....and my experience overall with the agency has been good

Offline RMwonderer

I don’t recall needing to activate WeChat with a QR code...I just messaged a few girls who appeared close to my location....have things changed

Perhaps take another look...as in my review I was balls deep into a filthy hottie within a couple of hours of connecting on WeChat....although I do agree the agency route is simpler and I tend to go that route when I’m KL to ensure a guaranteed meet....and my experience overall with the agency has been good

If you are  new and reading this Yeah they changed the sign up process. You need someone else to verify you now

Offline fudi_maar

OP, thanks for the great review. I went to KL many years ago and stayed near the Bukit Bintag area, and it's not difficult to find company. I was not punting overseas at the time (was using Tinder for normal dating), but was approached a few times by girls and many lady-boys.

However, my question is - how did you manage to fly out there last month? I thought we couldn't leave the UK unless there was a specific reason (bereavement, wedding etc)

Offline seandana

Offline salvation

I used to visit La Fay - Bangsar quite a bit when in KL. Genesis in Bukit Bintang was also good. As op suggested earlier WeChat was the best app back in those days and if I remember correctly there were a few websites/blogs which provided details about spas/massage parlours across KL.