Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai contacts  (Read 22188 times)

Offline Donel75

Removed on 2 accounts
SP has not publicly displayed her number in any adverts.

Girls in Dubai have to be careful in advertising their numbers.

By all means share it by PM with established members.

Bang to rights there. Apologies.

Offline Babblefish

Been in Dubai about 6 times over the past year and have had a really great time punting. I'll give a summary of all the options I've explored

Massage Republic
A great option in terms of exploring ladies of different nationaities. Generally I've been quite lucky where the girls pictured have been the ones I meet. I have not tried any of the European ladies on there. One can get that quite easily when in the UK. I have tried Filipinos, Thai, Viet, African, Mongolian, Pakistani, Uzbek.
For service I find the South East Asian ladies to be the most up for everything. with the Filipinos having the advantage of speaking very good English. Had some cracking punts but few that I went back to mainly because of the variety on offer and not because of anything wanting. Price was usually between 300 - 700 AED unlimited cum. All the "Indian" ladies I met on there were actually Pakistani and also really good. One I met in January last year became a regular as we built a great rapport. They usually charge 700-1000AED. Though for they hour they would usually also limit to one round. My regular would stay at least 2 hour on an outcall to mine and I would give her 1000AED + 200 for taxi.

Tinder
Initially I would use Tinder to meet ladies interested in dating. Usually quickly led to a shag. Especially with western residents. Mostly divorced British mums. A lot of of them teachers. The younger ones are a bit picky so I didnt waste time on those. Also met a few Middle Eastern ladies. A Morrocan (great company, fiesty, lasted 2 weeks as she became clingy), a Lebanese (Thick, beautiful 20 something, budding sugar baby), 2 Iranians. Most of the African girls I found out quickly were pros charging between 300-800 AED. I sampled a few. One Ethiopian spent the night with me for 700 AED. Really hot session. Add to the expense was ordering a 200AED baileys deliver. Illegal but she had a contact who brought it to the hotel.
Now one thing on tinder there is very hot asian girls with their phone number on their picture. Initially I was wary of these. But eventually tried them. WOW. They are basically girls who are managed. Usually in one location where the girls are brought out in a line up. Never the same pictures you see on tinder but usually a variety and quite hot. Mostly all SE Asian. Prices were between 400-600 AED depending on the establishment for an hour.
Just to note. As with Massage republic, none of the girls I met refused kissing. They generally are more intimate than you would get in the UK. No Rom/Brazilian "no touch" experience.

Skout
I decided to try this out after seeing a reference to it on ISG. Interesting. First girl I met was an African. Dodgy location, but turns out to be the girl. Pretty and friendly. Only weird thing was her friends kept coming in and out of the room before we started. I almost walked. Eventually we started (200 AED). Mid punt her friend came in to change. I continued. It was quite kinky to have her friend watch us while we fucked.
Second experience was with a Thai girl I got chatting with. Turns out she works in a massage place. She told me to come over there for a massage. Went and she was a very cute girl. 100AED for massage. Mid through I asked if she did more, she suggested hand job but i managed to convince her for full sex. 200 extra. She begged for us to be quiet. But did the deed.
Third experience was a scam. Pretty pictures. Arab looking. "She" said she was from Norway. First flag. Asking for 400AED. Second flag. Asked I come to her hotel as she cannot go out because her visa had expired. Third flag. Said I should pay by using a Du recharge card before she gave her hotel room. And to pay to some guy I would call who would take me to room. Yeah right.

Hotel bar I stayed usually in a 5 star hotel, no names here but it is billed as the tallest hotel in the world. At the top floor bar where I would usually go just for drinks with friends and colleagues I noticed a few really hot ladies who would come by themselves or with another lady. They would usually be sat, slowly drinking and then end up chatting with guys who came up to them. I decided to try out once. Spotted this 9/10 russian lady. Tall, great figure, big boobs. She had come in with a petite girl I had seen a number of times. She would glance at me and smile. Eventually I went over and sat next to her. Struck up a conversation and wasnt too long she came out straight sayiing she was a pro and would join me if I wanted for a fee. She was asking for 3000AED for an hour. She was really hot. 3000 a bit too much but managed to get it down to 2000. Finished drinks and we went to my room. Service was not bad. But definitely not compared to most of the 300-800AED girls I had seen.

Above is a quick download and covering January 2020 to January 2021. Happy to give more details. Got lots of pictures as well and happy to share

Wow really great review thank you so much. Do you have any numbers especially of the SE Asian line up places? So I actually grew up there. The hilarious thing is back in the day around 2006 there was literally an area around Sana plaza and shoe mart with chinese girls some stunning who would go for Dh 50 (about £8). I think I tried almost half of them but there was one who kept me coming back probably mid 20s with glasses so looked the nerdy type. I came all over her glasses lol. ALL did OWO some did anal and ass to mouth for free or Dh10-20 extra. I really don’t know what stops me from having multiple but I should have. Also had a few lower end Russians for Dh 100 (£15 then, probably worse now because of the exchange rate post brexit). Fuck those were the days. I remember picking up 4 in one day
Banned reason: Jay from The Inbetweeners posting his personal wank fantasies
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GMontag

Wow really great review thank you so much. Do you have any numbers especially of the SE Asian line up places? So I actually grew up there. The hilarious thing is back in the day around 2006 there was literally an area around Sana plaza and shoe mart with chinese girls some stunning who would go for Dh 50 (about £8). I think I tried almost half of them but there was one who kept me coming back probably mid 20s with glasses so looked the nerdy type. I came all over her glasses lol. ALL did OWO some did anal and ass to mouth for free or Dh10-20 extra. I really don’t know what stops me from having multiple but I should have. Also had a few lower end Russians for Dh 100 (£15 then, probably worse now because of the exchange rate post brexit). Fuck those were the days. I remember picking up 4 in one day

Happy to share numbers by PM. I'm not in Dubai now but I still keep getting unsolicited Whatsapp messages with pictures of the ladies they have. Something to note if your phone is accesible by others. Heard a story of a punter in Dubai being caught out by his wife when she saw a similar message.

I have heard stories that the 50 AED ladies still exist. In locations around, and are usually the go to for expats who are resident and in the know. Given enough time I would have tried to see what the quality of that end of the market was.  Theres always time though.

Offline Beerslut

Hi All,

Looking for a nice Filipina or Thai for Massage and oral on both me and my kinky Russian girlfriend, anyone have contacts to share ?

Would be at her villa, not sure she would fancy going to a parlour.

Thanks

Offline nike

U've gone from not being able to get it up, to this,

quote author=Beerslut link=topic=110013.msg1283274#msg1283274 date=1472720576]
Hello

The Missus is Bi Curious and would like a slow introduction, I have suggested we try a tantric Massage together which if she feels comfortable lead to oral on her and if I'm lucky me too. Be happy to travel to anywhere in Scotland or North England for this to happen

Any recommendations of a woman who could do this for us ??

Cheers
[/quote]

To this,

Hi All,

Looking for a nice Filipina or Thai for Massage and oral on both me and my kinky Russian girlfriend, anyone have contacts to share ?

Would be at her villa, not sure she would fancy going to a parlour.

Thanks

All in 5 years.  :thumbsup:
Bravo.
So anything to give back to the forum? Or will u just continue ur leaching?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 01:45:03 pm by nike »

Offline Beerslut

HI

We im caught eh !    I don't punt much myself and only joined a few years back as the 'then' missus wanted to try another woman......... it never happened,  long story......... but now got a Russian GF in Dubai while im back in England with the occasional trip back to Dubai when I can, so would like to arrange to have a kinky little asian join us............... would appreciate any contacts.

I promise to post a review of our sexy night if n when it happens  :D

B

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
HI

We im caught eh !    I don't punt much myself and only joined a few years back as the 'then' missus wanted to try another woman......... it never happened,  long story......... but now got a Russian GF in Dubai while im back in England with the occasional trip back to Dubai when I can, so would like to arrange to have a kinky little asian join us............... would appreciate any contacts.

B

Care to share contact details of the Russian GF??

Offline Beerslut

Nope ! taken my time to train that one  :P

Offline GMontag

HI

B

Easy, happy to help.

So, go to any busy street in Bur Dubai or Deira. Especially around where cars are parked. Scan the floor, you'll find loads cards with pictures of ladies and numbers. While there is no guarantee that any of the ladies pictured are the ones you would meet, But Im sure you will have very interesting stories to share when you have made te effort to call up and arrange a meeting with you and your Russian GF.

All the best and eagerly waiting to hear back from you :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:52:10 pm by GMontag »