Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetCuteTeen - Has anyone ever..?  (Read 1841 times)

Zyzz

Hey,

New to the forums,

Was just wondering if anyone has ever had any dealings with External Link/Members Only "SweetCuteTeen" 55 Feedback and seems to be the real deal. Also looks pretty / fit.

And another member External Link/Members Only "Cheeky Tay" Has 11 Feedback, but again fits the sort of girl I'm looking for.

First time 'punting', anything on the profiles of the above that is I should be worried about?

Thanks guys.

Offline wristjob

Take the last 7 numbers of her AW ID (2270525), put them in the search box and you see the following and a few other reviews.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23509.msg346395;topicseen#msg346395

Offline tel_house

Welcome Zyzz

Try putting 2270525 in the search box on the top right of the page you will find 15 theads, have a read of them which will give you an idea of how useful UKP is.

TH

Offline tel_house

Forgot to say there are no results for Cheeky Tay so you could always TOFTT

cockneybstrd

Extra 20 notes to kiss and an extra 20 notes to finger her

Brings her up to 190 for the hour.... You can get far better for that an hour mate in London

And hello and welcome

Offline SamLP

Avoid sweet cute teen. My worst ever punt. She is soulless and the service is crap. Puts no effort, shows no passion. Doesn't FK, no OWO. She doesn't attempt to do anything. Don't waste your money

Zyzz

Thanks for the replies guys, although I may have posted this twice, once on a separate section. I would delete if I knew how too, cheers lads +1

Yeah I probably should avoid Tay, but the other one seems alright.

Rochdull lad

And have you looked for "proper"  :hi: reviews on them on the appropriate Regional Review Board https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0 on here?

Offline Hotshots76

Amazing, so in short, if she decides to do anal with you, you basically have a small dick.
 :drinks: