Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy amaya  (Read 1289 times)

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately looks like she has gone,was bengali and now the profile looks to have been sold on to a different girl

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately looks like she has gone,was bengali and now the profile looks to have been sold on to a different girl

So your into asian mango?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

So your into asian mango?
I didnt eat her "mango"  :wacko: no,but I did enjoy her deepthroating my cock while wearing her hijab  :wackogirl:

Offline king tarzan

I didnt eat her "mango"  :wacko: no,but I did enjoy her deepthroating my cock while wearing her hijab  :wackogirl:

Did she find it easily or took a bit of effort?  :lol: :lol:

Offline claretandblue

Did she find it easily or took a bit of effort?  :lol: :lol:
:lol: it was the one around the face not over it,it all came off within a few minutes anyway

Offline elnukky

She gave you a hijob  :lol: i'm jealous.

Offline Dark_Gable

The profile seems to have been returned to the original WG.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Offline LLPunting

:lol: it was the one around the face not over it,it all came off within a few minutes anyway

Glad you took it off,  I'm sure it was creeping her out or making her choke with laughter whilst trying to DT you.  Would've made for a great photo though.

Offline claretandblue

Glad you took it off,  I'm sure it was creeping her out or making her choke with laughter whilst trying to DT you.  Would've made for a great photo though.
no not at all,she is cool with it on or off, I think a lot of punters ask her to leave it on as some sort of fetish

Offline enoahballard

she's willing to do a bit of muslim dirty-talk roleplay as well. she's a good sport.

Offline king tarzan

no not at all,she is cool with it on or off, I think a lot of punters ask her to leave it on as some sort of fetish

so there is a hijab fetish phenomon going round..

Offline Fraggle901

I wouldn't mind splattering her face while she had it on, shame reviews suggest she's not much like her pictures.

Offline claretandblue

I wouldn't mind splattering her face while she had it on, shame reviews suggest she's not much like her pictures.

shes quite a pretty girl with an average body,if i returned i would probably just do 15 minutes owo

Offline LLPunting

Oh you mean she was wearing it!

Offline claretandblue

Oh you mean she was wearing it!
:lol: yes starting giving owo with full sari/hijab on,once novelty wore off she happily  went commando!