Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia - Piccadilly Club - Manchester  (Read 1478 times)

Online GorillaWarfare

No website to link but the address is easily findable.

Duration: 30 mins
Price: £35 base + £20 for extras (kissing and cum on boobs)
Location: Short walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station
Comms.: Phoned up and told "all girls were available". Pretty good.
Room: Cramped with no shower but got all you need for a quick pump and dump.

After plans A and B both fell through I went with the backup of Piccadilly. Much cheaper so my bank account will look a lot better, although it was a last resort option so I didn't get what I planned for in my punt on that day.

Turned up, got a choice of three girls. Sofia was my favourite so picked her. She leads me upstairs, giving me a great view of her nice arse.

Sofia is a Spanish girl - decently pretty with some good curves on her. Part of me felt she may be more Eastern European from the accent but I may just be bad at identifying accents. Fake tits but they felt alright to me. Lighting didn't help but she's a light brunette.

Gonna be a brief review this because it was standard. (Covered) blowjob and sex before I get my money's worth and finish on her nice tits. Kissing is very light pecks so wouldn't recommended paying for that.

You get what you pay for here, she was a decent shag and emptied my balls. However, probably would have been neutral if I had paid any more than I did.

Offline jonny6612

Good to hear you enjoyed.

I think you wasted £20 on those 2 extra's - if you pay extra for kissing it should really be more than a couple of light pecks.  Also I've never been asked to pay extra to cum on boobs.

Over the last 5 years, Manchester has lost a lot of parlour's in this sort of price range.  I try to visit Piccadilly when in Manchester (not that often).  Think almost all of the girls described as Spanish are Eastern European, as you've identified.