Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One night in Portsmouth and I have one night in Winchester help a traveller out!  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Shazar

So I'm on my travels and I got one night in Winchester and one night in Portsmouth.

Any suggestions who I should book?

This Devon boy never been this neck of the woods before and I would appreciate you local guys giving me your sage advice.

And if you any of you guys need the favour returned in Devon please PM I be happy to help.

I have a pref for slim girls usually under 40 but I'm open to ideas.

Offline jackthelad

Hayley in Portsmouth gets my vote mate.

KenniLingus

+1

Read my review on Hayley - she is hot.

Cant help with Winchester Sorry.

Offline Stiltskin

« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:32:03 pm by Stiltskin »

Offline Stiltskin

If you're in Winchester, best to travel down to Southampton. There's also a little Thai massage parlour not far from there in Horton Heath.

Offline Shazar

Cheers gents. I have emailed the lady in question. But just in case she is busy on the night do you have any suggested  back ups?

And whats up with Winchester? I thought to be near reading it has some excellent choice. I may have to drive to Southhampton.

Offline buccdriver

My own recommendation would be Alexis Taylor who is based in Southampton. She only does outcalls and would probably travel to Portsmouth, and also possibly to Winchester. There is also Mia Starr located close to Portsmouth. Don’t know whether she would travel to Winchester, but ask the question………
Both girls have good figures, offer a complete GFE experience and are very good shags.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Frenchie

If Hayley isn't available then travel to Southampton and see Raluka (plenty of reviews on here ) ..20 minutes from Portsmouth .

If you are lucky enough to see Hayley and you don't know the area .. just head for the signs for Portsmouth F.C. ..she's about three minutes walk from there .. near B+Q .....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 11:43:28 am by Frenchie »

Offline Shazar

Cheers for the info guys. I've spoken to Hayley and have a two-hour booking set up with her. Already like her just talking over the phone.  : yahoo:

Now for Winchester.........I dunno what to do. Looks like good advice to jump in the car and head to Southampton but was thinking to post an RB and see what offers I get.

Really surprised Winchester isn't better covered.

Offline Shazar

Oh and has anybody seen or got information about Darcey Desires?

Offline Frenchie

Two hours with Hayley   .. you lucky sod ( seeing her next week though ! ) ...Please do a review .. as the 'first impression ' review  is always the best ! ...and let us know what happens in Southampton ....

Offline Dorsetpunter

After 2 hours with Hayley i reckon you will want to go back. Book a duo with her and bella and drive back, it's only 40 mins.

Offline Shazar

I will be happy to provide a review as long as Hayley agrees to one.....Only ask their permission to post one if it's gonna be a positive review. And yeah first impressions are intresting.  But won't be until December and I have three other dates to book may be forced to make it two as I my funds may not be able to now as the Hayley date is now a threesome  :dance:

I will try and provide Reviews for all the girls I see in the area from this tourist  :P

Who is Bella?

Offline Dorsetpunter

Sorry, new to the forum but been lurking for a while. I had a 3sum with Hayley and miss bella some time ago. They have been well reviewed on here amd my experience only reinforced what others have written, I will repeat it when the opportunity arises. Hopefully the link below works

External Link/Members Only 

KenniLingus

Two hours with Hayley   .. you lucky sod ( seeing her next week though ! ) ...Please do a review .. as the 'first impression ' review  is always the best ! ...and let us know what happens in Southampton ....

I recently reviewed Hayley - no comments though :(

Offline purple_t

Hi mate, I live near Winchester and it's a punting desert, honestly as far as cities in the UK it's got to be one of the worst for punting, in fact I don't even know of any independents who work there that do incalls, at least none I would like to see (young, slim). Head to Southampton instead, lots more choice there. Lovely Lorraine, Raluka, and xENGLISH-JASMINEx (when she's around) are all well rated on this forum.

Offline Shazar

Cheers for the info  :drinks:

Gonna contact a couple of them as just my type..........Raluka a Romanian....my god a well reviewed Romanian   :blush: Dam guys how you manage to that? I usually have to avoid them.

Think I have to message her too :thumbs up:

Winchester really needs someone decent that's for sure.

Offline buccdriver

English Jasmine is also one of the girls residing  in Bournemouth......but you'd have to cough up £260 for an hour !?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:34:10 pm by buccdriver »

Offline Shazar

Glad someone said something about her hourly rate as when i hunted for her i found this lady......you can see its easy to make a mistake.

but yeah you ment this lady.

Offline buccdriver

Sorry, Shazar, about any confusion. Yes, it was the B'mouth girl that came to my mind.  At least it will draw attention to the high price she puts on her services.

Offline Shazar

If I wasn't spending a fortune already I would have considered her alright. Agree her prices are high but it strikes me she could be worth every penny.

Offline purple_t

If I wasn't spending a fortune already I would have considered her alright. Agree her prices are high but it strikes me she could be worth every penny.

I was referring to this English Jasmine:

She travels sometimes but usually works out of a hotel in Southampton these days. Highly praised on this forum.