Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysterious Madison  (Read 1335 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Madison-x (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

Review from last week from her London tour, few things to point out.
- Her AW account is suspended so struggled to find the link and had to get it from her UKE account. If you go through her reviews you will see reports of recent issues with other girls and being outed. AW profile has been cancelled before I think during this turmoil so maybe this is the reason.
- She puts up free photos now and again for a short time so you'd have to check regularly or pay for her AW private gallery.
- She is currently based in Sunderland according to her profile, said she plans to tour London every 2 months or so where I saw her. This is why I reviewed her in this section. Advise if this is incorrect and I will request Admin to change.

So I saw her photos on UKE, looked very hot and had good reviews regarding service a few negatives but I decided to add a northern lass to my bedpost notch etc.

Gave her a call originally and had a very friendly chat with a few laughs so booked in for the tour.

Venue
A hotel next to Euston station, no access issues and was supplied with a little bag with tooth brush etc. to freshen up which was nice.

Girl
Very pretty as per her photos and petite. Great breasts, felt amazing and great ass. Not as toned as the photos are touched up so don't expect a firm fitness model body. Petite, curvy and I found sexy. Great attitude, big plus with good DFK. Likes her job. Had a great laugh throughout.

Fun part
Met and kissed for a bit , showered and back to kissing before OWO. This was great and her ball licking skills had me rock hard. First pop was CIM at her request, not normally my thing but was enjoying the OWO too much so went with it and Mia/Madison couldn't take it all in one go she got so much out of me.

Chatted for a bit, she massaged me before she initiated round 2, more OWO then RO, she seemed to be enjoying it but wasn't my best performance so into me on top, enjoying the view of Mia rubbing her clit while I pounded away and she was quiet loud in a PSE way.

More chat, shower and left.

Overall a great punt and would revisit. If the drama has kicked off again her AW profile might be down for a while but hopefully this helps yes should she get it back on.

Easily my longest review, time for a whiskey.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review -   :hi:   - and your candour re: her physique.
I like the pics she posts on UKE but timing wasn't right for me on this tour.