Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone for lasagna ?  (Read 410 times)

Offline joninbristol

External Link/Members Only

"I am just a woman looking for a man who will leave my vagina looking like punched lasagna"

Riiiiiiiiiight.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?
Guess that's one way to sell yourself !  :lol:

Offline advent2016

barebacker, registered yesterday, no prices  who cares?

Offline trebor1956

Photographs from this profile also appear on the profile of Misscunt69 who is currently showing on the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, can't post a link as the 'Misscunt69' profile is set to 'distribute content only' and you can only get at the free gallery at the moment.

Offline joninbristol

barebacker, registered yesterday, no prices  who cares?
Didn't even get as far as looking at her likes list, that description alone was enough to put me off ! :lol:

Offline joninbristol

Photographs from this profile also appear on the profile of Misscunt69 who is currently showing on the Isle of Wight.

Sorry, can't post a link as the 'Misscunt69' profile is set to 'distribute content only' and you can only get at the free gallery at the moment.

Yeah, I was under no illusions that was fake, and probably written by a bloke too. Really, really not interested in visiting either.
The only woman I've ever known to use that word was a rough-as-fuck geordie, and even then it was to describe someone else, though it would have been better suited to describe herself !!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 09:32:41 am by joninbristol »