Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THE KIRK has called for the purchase of sex to be made illegal  (Read 1733 times)

london

Make purchase of sex illegal and help cut human trafficking: Church of Scotland write to First Minister calling for law change

External Link/Members Only

london

carlisle78

Yawn!

Same old bollocks about the success of the Nordic model.

Will someone explain to these morons:

Sex with trafficked/coerced girls is already illegal.
Street prostitution is illegal.
Brothels are illegal.
The only thing that isn't is paid sex between consenting adults.

Leave consenting adults alone!

Offline cueball

It's ok, I only go to pro$$ies for a chat, funny thing is that they all fancy me and we end up having sex, sometimes I think they're just using me as a sex object.

Offline suffolkmark

This is the 4th thread in a short time that you have posted london! I cant make up my mind if you are anti/pro prostitution or just trying to show us in a bad light By trying for a negative reaction from punters. The greatest majority of punters just want a reliable service from sp that at least appreciate that punters give them a decent lifestyle without having to work 60 hours a week on minimum wage. I have read enough posts on here that show punters do have scruples and will not knowingly punt with a girl thats forced. :dash:

Offline cueball

This is the 4th thread in a short time that you have posted london! I cant make up my mind if you are anti/pro prostitution or just trying to show us in a bad light By trying for a negative reaction from punters. The greatest majority of punters just want a reliable service from sp that at least appreciate that punters give them a decent lifestyle without having to work 60 hours a week on minimum wage. I have read enough posts on here that show punters do have scruples and will not knowingly punt with a girl thats forced. :dash:

Well said, none of us want to punt with a forced girl, this hobby is about fun and I want to see a pro$$ie that is happy to see me and doesn't have a gangster over her shoulder. I wouldn't hesitate reporting a trafficed/forced girl to the rozzers.

DG

Being new to this game I wasn't entirely sure what the law is on paying for 'someone's time'. My preference is for what I call fully independent girls ie. have a day job and operate from their own premises. Due to their need for discretion I find this a much more reliable and safe arrangement.

As recently as yesterday I was advised by a girl that so long as the cash is not handed directly to, and accepted by the WG, then no law has been broken. I guess the law changers will wish to address this, but I'm sure punters and WGs will find a way around it. If anyone knows differently, please correct me, but as this girl is both intelligent and very guarded about her secondary occupation, I believe she has researched this thoroughly.

I agree with other posters, I have no desire to add further misery to an exploited girl. Even after a relatively short time punting, I think dodgy set ups are fairly easy to spot for all the reasons mentioned in many other threads. I'm sure a couple of the girls I have met may not meet my ideal WG criteria as above, like they share an apartment with other girls, have drivers etc. but I never felt any of them were anything other than in complete control of their own business.

Offline Punting Valley

As recently as yesterday I was advised by a girl that so long as the cash is not handed directly to, and accepted by the WG, then no law has been broken. I guess the law changers will wish to address this, but I'm sure punters and WGs will find a way around it.

Exactly. Intention is almost impossible to prove in court. They may try to legislate against any "money or material goods" in exchange for the expectation of sex, but then that would criminalise anyone trying to buy a girl a drink. :D

Offline CBPaul

Good post  :thumbsup:

Repeated posts about trafficking and forced prostitution makes you wonder. As I posted on another of london's threads - we need to make a distinction between prossies working for pimps and out and out forced sex slavery, grooming etc.

The vast majority of posts on here show that punters are looking for vfm but also good interaction with the prossie and services provided with enthusiasm, hardly likely with a forced girl. Personally if I found myself in a situation where I suspected the girl was being forced then I would be on to crimestoppers and I think many fellow posters on here would do the same.

Sure, some will be hunting the forced, groomed, trafficked girls - I won't call them punters, cunts perhaps ? - and this needs to be understood and stamped out. Grouping of all forms prostitution together by moralistic do-gooders who have very little understanding will achieve nothing to this end.

Offline cueball

Sure, some will be hunting the forced, groomed, trafficked girls - I won't call them punters, cunts perhaps

They're predators pal and we're not in that bracket

Offline CBPaul

They're predators pal and we're not in that bracket

That's the word I was looking for  :thumbsup:

DG

CBP makes a very important point. At the risk of sounding 'fluffy' what I look for a WG to be enthusiastic and interested in what she is doing. Clearly some can turn this persona on like a switch and others are genuine. I go back to my earlier point about 'fully independent' WGs; the ones I have met that fall into that category do it for two reasons;

1. Extra cash

2. They like sex. (And if you are really lucky they like having sex with you.)

This is an ideal scenario for me as they do it because they want to, when they want to and with whom they want to. I feel no guilt with this whatsoever. Of the other types I've met, ie. Rented apartments, shared or otherwise, they all have been of an age and intelligence that they don't present any indication to me that they are being forced into this business; also a guilt free experience for me. Anything beyond that is verging on dodgy and I hope never to experience it.

Offline adindas

Why Swedish Model what  about the decriminalisation success story in New Zealand and parts of Australia ??

Another side of the story :

Also do not forget that the Swedish government want to be seen as a success model thus their own statistics is biased and therefore cannot be trusted.
Since the early day, it is always be the view of the churches, religious group against prostitution as this is against their value and belief.
But the people in the feminist movement, the politician like Nicola Sturgeon is an opportunistic. Who see the opportunity to get more voters from the churches, traditional families? She is a looser yet shamefully still act like the winner.

Not a lot of sare interested in seeing from the prossies point of view. Nobody has ever care how much impact of lost of income will effect the prossie. No politicians are interested in thinking of replacing this very much needed income. 

Prostitution and trafficking are two separate issues and should be tackled separately without the need to criminalise them all.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:00:36 pm by adindas »

Offline smiths

Good post  :thumbsup:

Repeated posts about trafficking and forced prostitution makes you wonder. As I posted on another of london's threads - we need to make a distinction between prossies working for pimps and out and out forced sex slavery, grooming etc.

The vast majority of posts on here show that punters are looking for vfm but also good interaction with the prossie and services provided with enthusiasm, hardly likely with a forced girl. Personally if I found myself in a situation where I suspected the girl was being forced then I would be on to crimestoppers and I think many fellow posters on here would do the same.

Sure, some will be hunting the forced, groomed, trafficked girls - I won't call them punters, cunts perhaps ? - and this needs to be understood and stamped out. Grouping of all forms prostitution together by moralistic do-gooders who have very little understanding will achieve nothing to this end.

Excellent post Paul. :thumbsup: This has been covered on here endlessly BUT a WG having a pimp doesn't have to mean forced. Some WGs choose to work for pimps and have since punting began.

Its also a fact there is NO WAY of knowing if ANY WG has a pimp or not, not all pimps hang about openly to be seen making it obvious they are a WGs pimp.

ANYONE that its proved has forced a woman to be a WG should get a life sentence in my view, they are evil scum.

Offline CBPaul

Excellent post Paul. :thumbsup: This has been covered on here endlessly BUT a WG having a pimp doesn't have to mean forced. Some WGs choose to work for pimps and have since punting began.

Its also a fact there is NO WAY of knowing if ANY WG has a pimp or not, not all pimps hang about openly to be seen making it obvious they are a WGs pimp.

ANYONE that its proved has forced a woman to be a WG should get a life sentence in my view, they are evil scum.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more, anyone organising and facilitating forced prostitution should be jailed, for a long time. As should those actively hunting these girls.

Offline adindas

Paradise or Pascha the largest brothel in Europe is another success story

The prostitutes are not Pascha’s employees, they are its customers. At Pascha he prossies pay 175 euros for 24 hours’ use of a room. Not much chance for traficking as they are working independently ...

Offline Trevor12

To quote another poster on a different thread about paying for sex being banned: It's a good job we're paying for time.  :D

fredpunter

Why in this day and age does anyone give a fiddlers fart for what the kirk or any other bunch of fairy tale peddling fancy dress wearing deluded fools says?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:09:10 pm by fredpunter »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

As recently as yesterday I was advised by a girl that so long as the cash is not handed directly to, and accepted by the WG, then no law has been broken. I guess the law changers will wish to address this, but I'm sure punters and WGs will find a way around it. If anyone knows differently, please correct me, but as this girl is both intelligent and very guarded about her secondary occupation, I believe she has researched this thoroughly.

This is incorrect. It is NOT illegal to pay a consenting adult for sex here in UK, so money directly changing hands doesn't affect the legal status and no law has been broken.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
This is incorrect. It is NOT illegal to pay a consenting adult for sex here in UK, so money directly changing hands doesn't affect the legal status and no law has been broken.

You got there before me.  This girl is playing by US rules as in not handling the money. It makes no difference in the UK if you put the money on the side or if you hand her a bag of £1 coins (don't recommend that though as it might piss her off). Paying for sex behind closed doors is legal.

Offline smiths

You got there before me.  This girl is playing by US rules as in not handling the money. It makes no difference in the UK if you put the money on the side or if you hand her a bag of £1 coins (don't recommend that though as it might piss her off). Paying for sex behind closed doors is legal.

Absolutely, and that of course includes paying for sex in a brothel, its the brothel owner and anyone that actively helps run the brothel NOT the WGs or punters that are breaking the law at present, all assuming none of the WGs are proved to be underage and/or being coerced/forced in which case a punter could get done whether he was aware or not.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As recently as yesterday I was advised by a girl that so long as the cash is not handed directly to, and accepted by the WG, then no law has been broken.

That is a load of bollocks, it is not illegal to pay a prostitute for sex in this country --------------- of course that could change if Harriet Harman gets her way.   :hi:

DG

That is a load of bollocks, it is not illegal to pay a prostitute for sex in this country --------------- of course that could change if Harriet Harman gets her way.   :hi:

Well guys thanks for the balanced and constructive comments!! Seriously though thanks Cat for pointing that out. I did ask if someone knew differently to correct me. As far as the WG in question is concerned, she is quite new to the game herself and, there is of course the question as to whether or not the law in Scotland is slightly different from the rest of the UK. In my experience all the WGs I've met have preferred me to leave the money on the side. One positively rejected my attempt to hand her the money. Either way it seems we are all safe, for now at least!

carlisle78

The law in Scotland is not different. Paying for sex is not illegal. Running a brothel and curb crawling are.

I guess if the girl was new DG she's just taking what is standard practice - I.e. Leaving money on the dresser or table as evidence of what she believes.

DG

Think you're probably right Carlisle. If it makes her more comfortable and I get the service I want, everyone's a winner.  TBH I feel better doing that than handing over the cash, makes it feel ever so slightly less like I'm buying it!

Offline Happylad

I expect that if there is any attempt to introduce any such legislation I shall simply have w.g.s doing Outcalls to my home as cooks, cleaners etc., and if they choose to do whatever it they have been employed for  naked on the bed who`s to know?