Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wearing women's underwear  (Read 4904 times)

Online loser

I often ask the girl to wear tights on a punt but have never felt the urge to wear myself while having sex. On two occasions girls have suggested I also wear next time. This was probably what they thought I wanted to hear, but without any prompting or suggestion on my part.

Offline Sheer Tights

I often ask the girl to wear tights on a punt but have never felt the urge to wear myself while having sex. On two occasions girls have suggested I also wear next time. This was probably what they thought I wanted to hear, but without any prompting or suggestion on my part.

Did they wear tights during sex?  Do any of the girls have links?

Offline lothianguy123

i havent done it yet but i plan to dress up in sussies, panties etc for a future punt, think it would be so horny

Online loser

Did they wear tights during sex?  Do any of the girls have links?
Yes I gave them to wear. I'm in Edinburgh though so I don't know if you would be able to see them. One was in a sauna about 5 years ago and said she was intending to quit and do legit massage. Unfortunately the other one has been accused of being a thief here, which I find hard to believe based on my visit, I had to almost prise her off me to give her my money and she chatted for about half an hour after. I don't know the truth about that but I tried to book her recently and there was no answer on her phone or response to a text. Coincidentally, I would rate both as being in my all time best punts.

Offline Sheer Tights

I will post the link in a bit.yer I would love to wear the escourts own underwear.that would be a real turn on.im into swimsuits as well.ive always wanted to wear a swimsuit and a ball gag.thats the next one on my list.

A lot of WGs let punters put on their underwear. Just to be sure ask the WG to wear something you like then bring her an identical set as a present and she will let you have her worn lingerie to keep.

Offline 385North

I recently indulged in quite a heavy cross-dressing/forced feminisation session. Great fun overall. Stockings and hold-ups are a joy to wear  ;) See my recent review for all the glorious details.

Offline Sheer Tights

Lucy is on my HL but she stopped doing 30 min punts. Suppose I will have to wait & save £160 for a 1hr punt
. Great review btw

Offline Turtle Z

Hehe! Mine tell me they have been dressed like that all day, it makes them more aware of how norty they are, they love the feeling of silky satin panties against their cock and balls, and gets them really excited about how kinky they are under the business outfit.

But if its just that then why not buy silky satin boxers?

Offline mf_1101

Did it once out of curiosity, when I did it it wasn't like the fantasy...