Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alice 1  (Read 3176 times)

37 review(s) for Lovely Alice1 (34 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Students Notebook

I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of such a small but perfectly formed young woman. I was able to visit Norwich earlier this week and I took the opportunity to meet the very Lovely Alice.

Alice comes from Romania, home of Vlad the Impaler  also known as Vlad Dracula (according to Wikipedia)

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I don't know Norwich very well but I found her easily enough. Nice modern block of flats in the center of Norwich. Discreet, safe and clean.
Alice is tiny, which I like very much. She also has a lovely sense of humour and reminded me of Sexy Niki in this respect.
Anyway, down to business.
£.120 for an hour, and by comparison with the others I have paid the same price, I think Alice is good value.

The bedroom is small and the bed is only a single but Alice is tiny and there was plenty of room.

We did the usual things. OWO. RO. lots of kissing, and she had a magical effect on my old man, because I was able to have sex with her in several positions, into which she put a lot of effort and enthusiasm.

Would I go again. Yes, yes, yes. Wild horses couldn't stop me.