Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 986 times)

michaelcarter

Old punter but relatively new to UKP. I live in the east midlands but about a year ago i visited birmingham where I had one of the best punts of my life. it was in a weird building with camera and many rooms. had an offer for 2 girls for £60 or £70. anyone familiar? tried using keywords to try and locate profile but no luck. please help

michaelcarter

can't remember. not from birmingham :(

willbred

Wierd building would suggest the Blue Ice venue, bottom of Summer Lane??? Brownstone, 4 / 5 storey very ornate oriental looking decor on top - any good?

Cantgetenough

Yes, I was thinking Blue Ice, too - except for the price, which was never less than £80 for a 2G.

michaelcarter

this is really pissing me off. can't remember to save my life. all i remember is you walk through a gate, walk through the side of a building  to get there. I remember it looked shifty and almost ran but my little man got the best of me. I think there was a more established club next to it.

smithie1000

this is really pissing me off. can't remember to save my life. all i remember is you walk through a gate, walk through the side of a building  to get there. I remember it looked shifty and almost ran but my little man got the best of me. I think there was a more established club next to it.

Move on  :dash:

wolves87

I think it might be villa park or that other den of antiquity st Andrews

Offline Oooops

Disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus  :rolleyes: Just look for the next one to remember :hi:

michaelcarter

was one of my best punts  :wacko: if noone knows it will obviously move on. but no harm in asking around

Dodo

was one of my best punts  :wacko: if noone knows it will obviously move on. but no harm in asking around
Ok, so even if you cant remember the place where you had 'the punt of your life' presumably you can remember the name of the girl, if you can't your wasting your bloody time anyway unless you shagged the building.

michaelcarter

was in brum for a day. thought it would be easy to find them and no, didn't ask. never mind everybody. thanks for all the help

smithie1000

Ok, so even if you cant remember the place where you had 'the punt of your life' presumably you can remember the name of the girl, if you can't your wasting your bloody time anyway unless you shagged the building.
:lol:

smithie1000

was in brum for a day. thought it would be easy to find them and no, didn't ask. never mind everybody. thanks for all the help

hey up MC, are you sure you went lol  :lol:

michaelcarter

you guys are starting to make me thinking i was dreaming it  :scare: