Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages with extras - places with young masseuse  (Read 3860 times)

Offline melonn

Hello, sorry in case if this was already mentioned somewhere, but I couldn't find thread that match my question.

Do you guys have any massage parlors done by girls of max 35yo and they do extras.

Also, I am looking for places in Walsall/Wolverhampton/Cannock/Erdington/Lichfield/Tamworth area. If I've missed anything in the close radius it is also fine :)

Offline Rangers54

Hello, sorry in case if this was already mentioned somewhere, but I couldn't find thread that match my question.

Do you guys have any massage parlors done by girls of max 35yo and they do extras.

Also, I am looking for places in Walsall/Wolverhampton/Cannock/Erdington/Lichfield/Tamworth area. If I've missed anything in the close radius it is also fine :)

Yes

Offline shylad57

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Mate open your eyes! There’s places like this everywhere in the West Midlands, we are all just so in demand  :lol:

Online Punterperson1971

I know a few too

Online Punterperson1971

Mate open your eyes! There’s places like this everywhere in the West Midlands, we are all just so in demand  :lol:
He doesn’t want to open his eyes and look,he obviously thinks that’s why we are here to do his work for him.

Offline Hoping

Thanks for asking but I also know a few!!  I don't have the times of buses or trains but let me know where you would like to go and I'll provide them for you (NOT!!)

Now, (you know what's coming as you have been a member since August), do a punt and report back.  Do not ask banal questions in the meantime.

Offline Straightsix

It does depend on whether your car is diesel or petrol.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Roadster

You're twisting my melonns man.   :drinks:

Offline Topazman

Bet you wish you’d never asked. Don’t worry there is a greater percentage of **** ***** on here than in normal society. It’s not you. 😂😂😂

Online Punterperson1971

Bet you wish you’d never asked. Don’t worry there is a greater percentage of **** ***** on here than in normal society. It’s not you. 😂😂😂
But it is him as he’s to lazy to do a simple search

Online mr.bluesky

But it is him as he’s to lazy to do a simple search

And probably lazier to do a review  :unknown:

Online bonham

I'd like to know some places where thers young masseuses 🤣

Offline pbrown355

It seemed only fair to take up the question and relate that I know some also. If the OP woul like I'll give him a lift. I asseme one of you guys will pay the masseuse for him.

Offline Straightsix

It seemed only fair to take up the question and relate that I know some also. If the OP woul like I'll give him a lift. I asseme one of you guys will pay the masseuse for him.
I don't mind giving you some money for petrol.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Punterperson1971

He’s online now maybe he can answer everyone

Online Punterperson1971

#stalkeralert
Was that directed at me because you can actually see when the box lights up Green that someone is online

Offline Kingfisher69

Click on the Home button, top left-hand corner and then on the West Midlands link in the Massage Reviews section. you'll find loads in there.

Offline southern boy

Did sound a bit sarky from topazman :unknown:

Online Punterperson1971

Did sound a bit sarky from topazman :unknown:
Don’t worry bout it some of these newbies think they can say what they like