Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Demi (Busty Demi) Coventry  (Read 2729 times)

Offline MercP

So, Demi has announced that she has now retired, closed down her AW account and will not be returning to the UK.

Been seeing her as a semi regular for a couple of years now, so I shall be looking for a replacement.

Anyone know any reliable girls worth visiting in and around the Coventry/Rugby area?

Offline ScouserRod

How do you know this?
I have seen her a few times in the past and have enjoyed

Offline MercP

I know this because she emailed me this morning to tell me. Like I said, I've been a (semi) regular with her for a couple of years and she obviously wanted to tell me personally.

I assure you, I have no need/desire to "make mischief"

Offline theejaculator

I know this because she emailed me this morning to tell me. Like I said, I've been a (semi) regular with her for a couple of years and she obviously wanted to tell me personally.

I assure you, I have no need/desire to "make mischief"

Yeah and you've been signed up on ukp since November 2016.....thanks for you 'efforts' reviewing this wg

Offline MercP

Yeah and you've been signed up on ukp since November 2016.....thanks for you 'efforts' reviewing this wg

Who TF died and made you God?!

I wasn't a very active member at the time, and due to the hostility I'd seen towards some newer members (kinda like yours tbh) I felt best to keep quite unless I had something constructive to add. At the time I felt I had nothing greatly positive to contribute so I did not.

I'm sure most people would rather there be lesser volume and greater quality of posts than just a load of waffle?!

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion.

Further to what I'd said about Demi, I received another email today stating that it was AW themselves that deleted her account due to her accessing from Czech but listing as working in the UK.

Maybe this will cause further issues for other girls who operate in the same manner (ie, Lower Ford Street 'group' etc)

greenpanda

Further to what I'd said about Demi, I received another email today stating that it was AW themselves that deleted her account due to her accessing from Czech but listing as working in the UK.

So does that mean that Demi is not actually retiring and will come backi f she did not delete the account herself?
 I have heard lots of good things about her but never got the chance. Would love to give her a try.

Offline MercP

So does that mean that Demi is not actually retiring and will come backi f she did not delete the account herself?
 I have heard lots of good things about her but never got the chance. Would love to give her a try.

Sadly not. She says that it is now time to concentrate building her life in her home country now so she won't be returning. AW deleting her profile was just the nudge to kick start it all/

Shame as I always got on well with her and found her to be very keen and great fun to play with

Offline theejaculator

Who TF died and made you God?!

I wasn't a very active member at the time, and due to the hostility I'd seen towards some newer members (kinda like yours tbh) I felt best to keep quite unless I had something constructive to add. At the time I felt I had nothing greatly positive to contribute so I did not.

I'm sure most people would rather there be lesser volume and greater quality of posts than just a load of waffle?!

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion.

Maybe this will cause further issues for other girls who operate in the same manner (ie, Lower Ford Street 'group' etc)

I don't enjoy writing reviews, its tricky as can't do it on mobile so need to use a pc when the Mrs isn't around....but despite that I feel I should contribute as ive certainly taken info from this site in order to make more informed punting decisions.

Offline ScouserRod

I have recently spoken with one of Demi's colleagues and she has confirmed that Demi has indeed retired.
She was always good value and will be a loss to the Coventry punting scene.

Offline saf1976

End of an era as she must have been on AW nearly 10 years.

Hope the Czech group in Cov start to bring more new girls in as a result.

Offline Nirvanian

End of an era as she must have been on AW nearly 10 years.

Hope the Czech group in Cov start to bring more new girls in as a result.

I think Demi signed the lease - it could be the end of the apartment's era?!?

Offline saf1976

I think Demi signed the lease - it could be the end of the apartment's era?!?

That had also crossed my mind. Hope not though.

Offline smiler999

That had also crossed my mind. Hope not though.

Definitely, it’s the most reliable place in Cov for sure

Offline Oscar1

so sad that she has retired, she was indeed irreplaceable, very nice girl, kind, beautiful, polite, and very professional. I hope she changes her mind.
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Oscar1

Offline Oscar1