Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Cricket punt  (Read 1386 times)

oldjonny

I am lucky enough to have tickets for Lord's tomorrow and I know that, when stumps are drawn, I shall be more than tempted to "tickle one down to short leg" myself. Being a country boy (and not familiar with the big smoke), can anyone give me an umpire's impartial advice on which lady in the area might be handy with a bat and ball?

HOWZAT?

And thanks,

OJ

fredpunter

I am lucky enough to have tickets for Lord's tomorrow and I know that, when stumps are drawn, I shall be more than tempted to "tickle one down to short leg" myself. Being a country boy (and not familiar with the big smoke), can anyone give me an umpire's impartial advice on which lady in the area might be handy with a bat and ball?

HOWZAT?

And thanks,

OJ

A bad case of st johns wood eh?

Do an AW search using lords post code, find a few possibles and ask again.

Offline punk

HOWZAT?

And thanks,

OJ

your need a punt after, the way England are playing.

lol-machine

Quality opening post, hope you manage to loft one over square

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Quality opening post, hope you manage to loft one over square

Or cream one through the covers  ;)

milfwklover

Middle stump, well and truly flattened after yesterday's 'effort'.

marty_mcfly

Middle stump, well and truly flattened after yesterday's 'effort'.

How can a test series swing so abruptly?

milfwklover

How can a test series swing so abruptly?
Here's hoping it swings as dramatically again at Edgbaston.

Offline LondonPunter69

Can recommend Michelle Independent @ Edgbaston if she's available! :-)

oldjonny

Yes, it was rather a "limp" performance, wasn't it? Well, we all have our off-days. I certainly needed a "stiff one" after Sunday's capitulation! Let's hope there's still some life in the old (English) dog at Edgbaston.

Taking guard.............

OJ

lol-machine

did it work out? what's going on in this thread?