Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __Sofia__London__ TOFTT - Strawberry experience (Aldgate East)  (Read 3646 times)

holland

I met Sofia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: very bad. By text. She was very late. I met her 40 minutes after the agreed time. :thumbsdown:

Paid:  £100 per 60 minutes

Girl: she is a beautiful young polish in her very early twenties. She has long black hair and a beautiful face  with catching blue eyes. She is about  5.2 height.  She has a very sexy petite body with a nice cup B chest and a very sexy rounded bum. Her pussy is shaved with long labia.
Pictures on AW are crap. In reality she is so much better.  I was so surprised by her beauty when i saw her that i immediately extended to 1 hour the original 30 minutes booking.

Service: DFK, OWO, RO, 69, rimming on her, penetration protected (several positions)

Experience/verdict: Sofia is beautiful and young. She was willing to please me and smiling.  She was very sweet, shy and cuddly but at the same time sexy and passionate. Sofia just started this job and she clearly lacks experience. Her owo is not good and she enjoyed the session just at times. She was clearly not very confident in what she was doing and a bit nervous especially at the beginning. After prolonged RO  :wacko: she got a bit better and she also manage to reach the orgasm when i was fucking her fairly hard. She made me cum twice wanking me both times on her chest. She doesn't fo CIM or facial.
She does use an industrial quantity of wipes and strawberry lube. She used the lube many times to wet her pussy (there wasn't any need for that  :D) and she applied it on my cock to wank me and every single time before sucking. She said that she doesn't like the taste of condoms but i fear that she doesn't like the taste of cock instead. :sarcastic:
At the end I overstayed a few minutes and she told me that I couldn’t shower.
I left the place covered in strawberry lube.  :lol:

It was overall a good fun session with a sweet and young polish beauty.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:13:29 am by holland »

Offline tergil

Looks good holland thanks

Was there a shower in the place?

holland

Looks good holland thanks

Was there a shower in the place?
Man i was sticky with strawberry from head to toe. I wish there was. I don't know. It was late and she said i had to go.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the TOFTT holland. Sounds like a good one to punt. Her profile states she does CIM for an extra- was CIM denied or extra stated ? Cheers

holland

Thanks for the TOFTT holland. Sounds like a good one to punt. Her profile states she does CIM for an extra- was CIM denied or extra stated ? Cheers
CIM was denied.  :hi:

Offline Sinz

Thanks holland - Denying confirmed service hmm...

Offline The_Don

Has the A/W profile been swapped, or is this the same W/G, OP  :unknown:

As, I posted some details on this profile which had a different service list, at the time.

mrhappypants

Well Holland, anyone booking her certainly goes into it with their eyes open having read your review, so thank you very much for going to the trouble.

Online Ozy84

Well Holland, anyone booking her certainly goes into it with their eyes open having read your review, so thank you very much for going to the trouble.

+1

Offline LNDNman

I left the place covered in strawberry lube.  :lol:

So that was you next to me on the tube... that or another of her unexpectant guests lol

Good review - thanks

holland

Hi Sinz. Sorry i misundetstood. She didn't refuse an agreed service. She said at the beginning of the punt that she doesn't do CIM. She states on her profile that she would do it for £20 extra thought :unknown:

holland

Has the A/W profile been swapped, or is this the same W/G, OP  :unknown:

As, I posted some details on this profile which had a different service list, at the time.

Hi The Don.
The profile has swapped. She is not that girl.

holland

So that was you next to me on the tube... that or another of her unexpectant guests lol

Good review - thanks

Lol :lol:

Offline The_Don

Hi The Don.
The profile has swapped. She is not that girl.

Thanks for the detail and the review  :thumbsup:

holland

YMMV as always. I found her very attractive. The service wasn't that good but she done her best to please me. So i wasn't too bother. She said she started 2 weeks ago. Hopefully she will improve with the time.

Playa

Offline saura

Thanks Holland.

Looks like a good find. Added to HL

FlyingBreadMan

I went to see her and then walked...

She is very pretty from a cute-slighty-chubby girl next door perspective. Maybe I misunderstood "beautiful" for being trim model type of girl...it would be good if we describe the girls looks via comparison to a known person...

Thanks for report.

mrhappypants

I went to see her and then walked...

She is very pretty from a cute-slighty-chubby girl next door perspective. Maybe I misunderstood "beautiful" for being trim model type of girl...it would be good if we describe the girls looks via comparison to a known person...

Thanks for report.

Try it - you may find yourself having to put up with the same sort of piss-taking bollox that I got from "established members" here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=8850

holland

I described her as a 5.2 petite young polish girl with a pretty face, small breast and a curvy ass.
I also posted a picture of her body and there are further shots and a description of her on the AW profile.
I think that's enough for people to make a decision.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 02:27:22 pm by holland »