Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Coco Derby - I made a mistake seeing this one....  (Read 2847 times)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Hi gents, not really a glamour first post but I did join here because it's helpful to us all as not to get a bad service or ripped off, so here goes....

Called Thai Coco in DE22 Derby, noticed her on aw and was interested in having a go, £70 30mins
External Link/Members Only

On arrival she greeted me with a cuddle and things seemed normal...
Into the bedroom and in honesty she looked a bit 'manly' in a lit room....her pictures have been touched up clearly, told me she needed the toilet to piss and disappeared for 5-10 mins, strange as she left me outside the apartment for 10 mins also.

Paid her and we continued to the bed, no French kissing as stated on the profile, tried to suck her small tits but she was a little reluctant and kept putting them back in the bra, laying me down took me owo without me asking or charging extra which seemed ok but wasn't the best bj ever

I tried to finger her but she kept pushing me back, after sucking me I asked to lick her pussy, she allowed but constantly had her hands holding the vagina lips closed? ....very strange and no fishy smell/taste of pussy...smallest pussy hole I've ever seen!!! I removed her hands after saying can you move them please for them to be returned immediately, she didn't want the lips spreading clearly...
She lubed up and a condom later I entered her... During sex she wouldn't let me suck her nipples, she kept putting her hands in the way again and no fingering the clit during either....

Her vagina was very flat and it didn't quite add up all the weird events, I'm going to be honest I think she wasn't born a she...

As the penny dropped I became limp and gave up, told her I wanted to wank into her mouth to which she took the whole heavy load again without asking for extra money, time for a quick exit, as I left there was another 'girl' in the next bedroom in stockings/suspenders, this was certainly not a lady and looked extremely manly, Looked like he was straight of the building site with a bit of slap on....

I took a few sneaky photos as I left with the phone on silent/no flash with coco still naked I can upload if anyone is interested, not sure how to add here?

I'd be very careful lads it's gave me something to think over all day lol unless that's your thing?!?!?

I won't be going back unfortunately

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

All sounds a bit weird on her behalf? Boobs don't look real but the rest looks feminine but as you said pics touched up? Surprised you wanted to continue when you felt the penny drop? But maybe you were in catch 22? The other he/she is probably the biggest pointer at your concerns...Think the only way anyone can give you there opinion will be by the photos you took as they won't be touched up  :hi:

Offline Drake

I booked Coco over the phone last week also. When I arrived, I called her again to get the flat number. She said she would call me back in 5 minutes. She never called back, so I left. Looks like I had a lucky escape.

I had a similar experience to the OPs with Hotiya (External Link/Members Only).  She/he had a very wierd fanny, a deep voice for a thai girl and was pretty tall.  However, I couldn't spot an adams apple but it just didn't feel right. I left after the penny dropped.  :scare:

So it does look like this thai group is a mixture of girls and lady boys.  :thumbsdown:

Offline kingkong69

I think the lady boys of Bangkok are in the town, They may be doing a bit of moonlighting  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Drake

Nice work with those pics. I'd say that the first pic looks like a bloke (michael jackson?  :lol:) especially in the face.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks Drake , I wish I booked through aw so I could have left a warning on there for everyone to see

But yeah the more I look at the photos the more I hear that song from crying game in my head lol messy!!

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I have to admit looks a bit fishy.. Sorry pal but hey at least you've got the warning out to the masses even if you've had to nail a he/she as sacrifice...and well done with the pics..would be great if we could all do that when we need a cross examination from fellow punters  :hi:

Offline Neil Twigger

Hi gents, not really a glamour first post but I did join here because it's helpful to us all as not to get a bad service or ripped off, so here goes....

Called Thai Coco in DE22 Derby, noticed her on aw and was interested in having a go, £70 30mins

On arrival she greeted me with a cuddle and things seemed normal...
Into the bedroom and in honesty she looked a bit 'manly' in a lit room....her pictures have been touched up clearly, told me she needed the toilet to piss and disappeared for 5-10 mins, strange as she left me outside the apartment for 10 mins also.

Paid her and we continued to the bed, no French kissing as stated on the profile, tried to suck her small tits but she was a little reluctant and kept putting them back in the bra, laying me down took me owo without me asking or charging extra which seemed ok but wasn't the best bj ever

I tried to finger her but she kept pushing me back, after sucking me I asked to lick her pussy, she allowed but constantly had her hands holding the vagina lips closed? ....very strange and no fishy smell/taste of pussy...smallest pussy hole I've ever seen!!! I removed her hands after saying can you move them please for them to be returned immediately, she didn't want the lips spreading clearly...
She lubed up and a condom later I entered her... During sex she wouldn't let me suck her nipples, she kept putting her hands in the way again and no fingering the clit during either....

Her vagina was very flat and it didn't quite add up all the weird events, I'm going to be honest I think she wasn't born a she...

As the penny dropped I became limp and gave up, told her I wanted to wank into her mouth to which she took the whole heavy load again without asking for extra money, time for a quick exit, as I left there was another 'girl' in the next bedroom in stockings/suspenders, this was certainly not a lady and looked extremely manly, Looked like he was straight of the building site with a bit of slap on....

I took a few sneaky photos as I left with the phone on silent/no flash with coco still naked I can upload if anyone is interested, not sure how to add here?

I'd be very careful lads it's gave me something to think over all day lol unless that's your thing?!?!?

I won't be going back unfortunately

Thanks for the report mate, another one to knock off the list!

When I was in Thailand I shagged one like this, a bit manly and a weird fanny but as they all carry ID cards I checked it when she went to the bathroom and it was a female card (ladyboys have male cards, allegedly...)  :D

Offline Northerndave666

I took a few sneaky photos as I left with the phone on silent/no flash

I'm wondering if it's just me that is disturbed by this phrase? What if you found a WG was taking pics without your knowledge and uploading them to the web?

UKBB

+1 for bloke and +1 for sneakiness.

Good work.

Those titties (if they can pass as that) definitely look hormone induced bitch tits/moobs.

Sorry you had that experience.

Offline Turtle Z

told me she needed the toilet to piss and disappeared for 5-10 mins, strange as she left me outside the apartment for 10 mins also.

Did she remain standing while she pissed?   :unknown:

Offline newinnotts83

s/he's back again, advertising as new

Offline jayuk99

I wonder if the original poster has been scarred for life having sex with a man

Offline x69x

Probably all the same set up. I went to see this one a couple of weeks ago.
The 'girl' who greeted me was definitely not the same as the pic's, and I can almost certainly say was a ladyboy. I did not stay and make a closer inspection.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: