Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chav/ young girls in London  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Fitgeordie

Hi I am down in London next weekend and wondering if there are any young chav type girls who are genuine and have good reviews cheers

Offline The_Don

Hi I am down in London next weekend and wondering if there are any young chav type girls who are genuine and have good reviews cheers

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

LL

Hi I am down in London next weekend and wondering if there are any young chav type girls
Your best bet is to hang out in Primark  :hi:

Offline iPad3

Your best bet is to hang out in Primark  :hi:

Any nandos is also worth a look, I genarlly get best results during the week at lunch time as you get the benefit girls in, look for one that's part of a tesco store!!

CelticWarrior2

Any nandos is also worth a look, I genarlly get best results during the week at lunch time as you get the benefit girls in, look for one that's part of a tesco store!!

Nandos??
Too upmarket for your average London Chav - and when did they ever partner with Tescos?
Try any Greggs - either side of the counter.

tonysoprano

I've done a few young chav girls and they do a have a certain filthy sexiness about them.

The problem is the drama that goes with them and there is always some fucking little toe-rag boyfriend or ex-boyfriend that you have to end up avoiding or giving a slap to.

Too much hassle.

Ben4454

I once punted with a chav girl about 6 years ago. She told me her ex bf will be coming over with a knife at some point of the day. I said awesome. Although it is was a medicore punt her place was a tip. Big black stain on the middle of the room. It looked like some extraterrestial being came and shat on her living room floor.

Offline Kaluuu276

Sorry but please define what a chav girl is?

Offline mh

Nandos??
Too upmarket for your average London Chav - and when did they ever partner with Tescos?
Try any Greggs - either side of the counter.

Greggs also too upmarket, try any Fried Chicken Shack - either side of the counter.
 :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

You can find them in any park.. or a Tesco's carpark.
External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesRockford

You may find some chavettes hanging around the tradesman's entrance of any Burberrys.  Most chavettes' breath smells of Big Macs.

Offline PLeisure

This is a huge turn-on.... give me some estate rough who'll take it up the shitter down by the communal stairwell  :dancegirl: She's already popped out two, reeks of chain-smoked laundry and baby puke. Bring it  :thumbsup: