Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans recommendations  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

• Temp ban until
    28/05/24 @ 20:36
  • Reviews: 69
So… I’ve watched baby reindeer on Netflix and for some reason I really fancy the trans girl on it…
It seems to have sparked some interest and would like to meet someone who preferably looks like a woman but does have an almighty cock for me to gaze at….
All suggestions welcome but not too far away

Online NervousJ

Birchplace is a good place to have a look ... i'm partial every now and again ...

Offline FScottFitzgerald

I need to post a review, but I saw Maria in Nottingham in February:

External Link/Members Only

I finally scratched the itch, and will likely not repeat, but it was an incredible experience.

Maria is extremely affectionate, spotlessly clean, and you would never believe she's a trans if you saw her on the street.

Offline Stickitin

Be careful with some of the Brazilians, have you seen the size of the cocks on half of them?  :scare: unless that’s what you’re looking for  :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:58:18 pm by Stickitin »

Offline Snagbadjer

I think Nottingham gets its fair share of Thai ladyboys passing through, touring. But they aren't known for having big cocks.

Online finn5555

Be careful with some of the Brazilians, have you seen the size of the cocks on half of them?  :scare: unless that’s what you’re looking for  :wacko:

The OP said he wants to gaze at the cock, not get impaled on the beast  :cool: :cool:

Offline Phail_Lord

Victoria Tedesco tours the area every now and again and is one of the highest rated on here

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383

Offline scouting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Caught my attention, pretty hot!

I've noticed you mention her a few times ILO  :dancegirl:  She caught my attention too!  so much so that I went to see her today. She is prettier and more feminine than the AW pics, the BP and VS pics are more accurate. Seasoned TS users may find her services restrictive (bottom only), but for a novice like me she was perfect, GFE with a great attitude.

She's changed her name to Molly BTW

I don't have time to do a full review just now, will have to be next week, but I had a great time.

Other links;

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Online NervousJ

ahhhh that's good to know. ha ha, she also caught my attention, i was hoping to pop down o wr the weekend... the name change confused me, glad it's the same girl...

easy enough to find amd parking ok????

Offline scouting

ahhhh that's good to know. ha ha, she also caught my attention, i was hoping to pop down o wr the weekend... the name change confused me, glad it's the same girl...

easy enough to find amd parking ok????

Yes, although it was my 1st time in Loughborough I recognise the flat description from reviews there - on a corner of the Leicester road, by traffic lights and down the steps at the back. Found parking on side streets.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Good to know matey, may have a look if she’s around next week, if not one to look out for when she returns.  :drinks: