Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews  (Read 3413 times)

mrhappypants

Not seen your report, looks just like more sour grapes from you   :sarcastic:

You still have not answered the question James.

James999

No question to answer, you've still not hit the report button...Too busy with those sour grapes?

vw

No question to answer, you've still not hit the report button...Too busy with those sour grapes?

I'm looking forward to the report, admin is very transparent so think sadpants is asking a pointless question IMO

OldAdmin

I can see and yet continue to be tolerated here that you have some kind of a gig with Admin.

I see you're still butt hurt over me stripping your helper access and want to shitstir as much as possible before you get banned?
Next time don't make it so blatant that a member PMs me to alert me to your insinuations.

James999

I'm looking forward to the report, admin is very transparent so think sadpants is asking a pointless question IMO

Sadpants probably started off meaning well, but he's clearly a thick cunt and has previously had to be chastised, he's obviously still carrying that baggage and trying to twist things on this thread, the problem he has is that I realise he's a twat and couldn't give a fuck what he thinks or how many times he reports me in his pathetic attempt  at revenge  :sarcastic:

vw

I see you're still butt hurt over me stripping your helper access and want to shitstir as much as possible against me before you get banned?

Seemed a few snidey digs by him. 

Khloe will miss him bringing up her agrigate.

vw

Sadpants probably started off meaning well, but he's clearly a thick cunt and has previously had to be chastised, he's obviously still carrying that baggage and trying to twist things on this thread, the problem he has is that I realise he's a twat and couldn't give a fuck what he thinks or how many times he reports me in his pathetic attempt  at revenge  :sarcastic:

Had a 2nd account too

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=251005

Offline smiths

You idiot and double nicking to. :thumbsdown: You were a good contributer to UKP over the years in my book but trolling like this is well out of line. Reminds me of FlyingBreadman, I hope you don't keep returning using other nicks like he did.

Offline popmopcop

I'm a relatively new member and only have a couple of reviews posted...this is really down to my fussiness these days in only having a couple if regulars and, more importantly, lack of cash at the moment.   I must admit to finding the tone of some of the non-review critics quite harsh on the newbies.  It runs the risk of putting off new blood to a great forum.

Everyone wants to share info.

If you get the occasional shunt then ignoring them will help.

Offline hendrix

You idiot and double nicking to. :thumbsdown: You were a good contributer to UKP over the years in my book but trolling like this is well out of line. Reminds me of FlyingBreadman, I hope you don't keep returning using other nicks like he did.

+1 Really surprised by this, but goes to show that post count/review count can mean fuck all.

Offline PatMacGroin

In the immortal words of the Simpsons Nelson Muntz "Ha Ha".

Although the volume of his review contributions could not be denied, seeing MrHP banned due to shitstirring did just give me cause to laugh out loud. His Donald Trump avatar always seemed so appropriate because so many of his posts had the tone of a demanding spoiled child.

TheHobby

Whilst this is a site for reviews its also a site for sharing and contributing to various punting related topics.  I notice that the intolerant on the forum almost without question are rude to anyone who has not posted an actual review. There are numerous reasons for not posting a review including not having anything to review yet.

They're just idiots.

There is no harm in using Wikipedia for reference without actually contributing to it. The system works because some enjoy adding their reviews and experiences without being assholes about it. The rest can be ignored.

Offline Heph

You were a good contributer to UKP over the years...

Yes, this is not a happypants occasion - MHP made some very useful contributions.

Offline punk

+1 Really surprised by this, but goes to show that post count/review count can mean fuck all.

Why?

Offline LLPunting

They're just idiots.

There is no harm in using Wikipedia for reference without actually contributing to it. The system works because some enjoy adding their reviews and experiences without being assholes about it. The rest can be ignored.

Your post history is very encouraging?:

As far as being a leech is concerned, well I use wikipedia but don't contribute to it, so I don't see the difference.

No I won't post any reviews. What I do and with whom is my business. ...

Let's see how 2019 goes if everyone behaves like you on this site. 

Offline Boinky

This site is not like Wikipedia which is an online encyclopedia and resource of information.

Why....

Because it's s forum.

Which is a site for the exchange, debate and discussion of a particular subject.

Yoiu don't have to review, but if your sum total of contributions is fuck all, don't be surprised if you start losing access to areas, members don't assist you with inquiries etc.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:52:14 pm by Boinky »

vw

They're just idiots.

Nice banning reason.    :sarcastic:

Offline punk

The system works because some enjoy adding their reviews and experiences. The rest can be ignored.

QED