Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory of Fulham Broadway  (Read 1323 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking easy.  Green light on, phoned on the day. Spoke to her and booked for a few hours later. £100 / hour.

Venue.  Fit for purpose flat.  No buzzer - door to street.  Gave me a drink on arrival.

The girl.  Not going to debate number, but a fair few point down from a 10.  Big arse, small tits.  Space between teeth (sure sign when only closed mouth pics in gallery). Hair not really red anymore. But she pulls it off and is overall nice looking since she is young.

Service.  Very enthusiastic.  Nice DFK (but not super star level).  Good OWO and enjoyed 69.  Sex in many positions - she was very willing to have extended fucking - no rush to get me to cum.  Finger play, sucking tits, but no fingers in pussy or bum.  Nice relaxed chat between rounds - excellent English.  Round 2 just as good - included Rev CG and doggy so I could enjoy her big arse.

Over all a nice hour.  Not a superstar level of looks or service, but priced right at £100.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online boardyhell

i did actually mentioned to her that she needs a door bell,had a toe curling experience this week :rolleyes: