Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW size 22+ girls Teeside/Stockton on Tees  (Read 1563 times)

Offline itsonlyme1955

Anyone with any suggestions on punts with BBW size 22+ girls in Teeside/Stockton on Tees hope someone can help ?

Offline catweazle

I think the Tees Barrage stops whales getting that far upstream.

Offline itsonlyme1955

thanks, what about road and rail ?

LICKER99

thanks, what about road and rail ?

Would you like one of us to draw you a map?..  or even come round and lead you by the hand to the door?

Offline itsonlyme1955

Offline Sar-Major

I think the Tees Barrage stops whales getting that far upstream.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Here you go OP, check these two out, look forward to your reviews.    :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Just say if they don't appeal and I'll try and find some more.    :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Here you go OP, check these two out, look forward to your reviews.    :thumbsup:

Personally D-M, I think the second one would suit him down to the ground............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online CaptBeef

...... and they say there’s no talent in Teesside !!

Offline MasterChief

Each to their own an all that, but bloody hell  :vomit:

Offline maxxblue

I knew you would come up with the goods, DM  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I knew you would come up with the goods, DM  :D

Yeah, always happy to help.  I've got another couple tucked away if he doesn't like those two.   :thumbsup:

Offline maxxblue

Yeah, always happy to help.  I've got another couple tucked away if he doesn't like those two.   :thumbsup:

I hope that he does like those two - I'm about to eat.  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Get yourself over to Hartlepool

Wow wee......... Itsonlyme, Go fill ya fekin boots Boyo!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:#

Offline maxxblue

Is that the Hairy Bikers in the first photo?

rushman1uk

Is that the Hairy Bikers in the first photo?

Hahaha, I think the hairy bikers may be slightly slimmer. It's my Mrs and my step-daughter

Offline johnny34

Hahaha, I think the hairy bikers may be slightly slimmer. It's my Mrs and my step-daughter

Whilst you've blocked out there faces its not really appropriate for on here imho  :thumbsdown:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Whilst you've blocked out there faces its not really appropriate for on here imho  :thumbsdown:

I agree, you never know who might see and recognise those pictures and then you're rumbled.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:39:00 am by ProfessorYaffle »

Offline maxxblue

Sorry, rushman1uk, I didn't read your post properly - I didn't realise they were your relatives, as I wouldn't have posted the comments I did.

However, I agree with two posts above that it's not such a sensible thing to post on here.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Are you for real, posting pictures of your Mrs and step daughter on a punting forum. Anybody who knows them will recognise them from those photos.   :dash:

Under new laws it's actually illegal for you to post those types of photos without consent.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 12:24:22 pm by daviemac »

Offline ellie

• Service Provider
Despite being retired I still log onto this site occasionally and today I am shocked at the photos Rushman1uk has posted. If this is a photo of his wife and her daughter what has possessed him to share this with total strangers? Does he realise these photos are now in the public domain? God knows where they will turn up next. Would he like his true identity to be made public? If its any consolation I think the first photo shows two very smart ladies.

Offline Zooms

Glad to see they are gone. Well done who ever removed them.  :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

Glad to see they are gone. Well done who ever removed them.  :thumbsup:

Still there, seen the pics this morning. The blanking out is also very poor, easy to see the faces.

Offline Sar-Major

Still there, seen the pics this morning. The blanking out is also very poor, easy to see the faces.

+1, I've just seen them and the attempted blanking out of the facial features is absolutely shite!!!  :scare:

To post photos of "Friends or Family" on here you must have "Shit for Brains".  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I pray for your sake it doesn't come back and "Bite You in the Arse"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline notcalledchris

+1, I've just seen them and the attempted blanking out of the facial features is absolutely shite!!! 

Agreed.   I didn't realise their faces had been blanked out.   It looks more like someone has jizzed on them
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:37:52 am by notcalledchris »

Offline Whattacrock

Your missus has great knockers...I'll happily do her :P