Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back of Ikea ground floor flat - English Rose  (Read 1705 times)

Offline markeewould

Anyone know what happened to these lot from the early 00s-- used to be a good couple of girls there Sam and I think it was Lacey/Stacey
Love to see Sam again she was from Dudley but worked allover the place ...

Girl who ran it was Marie she had long dark straight hair and was a real looker tall thin dark olive skin - she worked as well

Was in Franchise street on the corner the Furlong and the flat was the bottom on enter left as you went in the building...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:54:47 am by markeewould »

Offline bigjim

Yep remember them well,
Lucy was one a very slin girl from dudly and her sister worked there for a time as well

Offline markeewould

god yes I remember her sister I tried to get a duo if them Shen she started but she was nervous about doing it with her sister even though she didi it with others there

last time saw Lucy she was pregnant so don't know what happened if she stopped for not pity id love to see her again with child not

Yep remember them well,
Lucy was one a very slin girl from dudly and her sister worked there for a time as well

Offline Sexyjatt

I remember visiting marie in 2007, it was an unforgettable experience, she was a stunner with a great personality. They moved to a first floor flat near Carcraft a year or so later, I did try and visit on one occasion but was greeted by another woman at the door and was told Marie was busy, so decided to give it a miss.

Offline markeewould

first time went I couldn't believe my look seeing Maries she was areal stunner - had her a few times over the years but lost contact with them all ...never went to the warcraft place more the pity so no idea where it os or the numbers they used do you know if they are still in business?

I remember visiting marie in 2007, it was an unforgettable experience, she was a stunner with a great personality. They moved to a first floor flat near Carcraft a year or so later, I did try and visit on one occasion but was greeted by another woman at the door and was told Marie was busy, so decided to give it a miss.

Offline Marmalade