Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke34dd Walsall  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Mcping

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a quick heads up, had a great time with Brooke recently, not worth a review as already well documented but thought I warn you I received a parking ticket whilst parked at the usual hotel.
Maybe I just missed the pay & display signs in my enthusiasm to get inside.

Dodo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a quick heads up, had a great time with Brooke recently, not worth a review as already well documented but thought I warn you I received a parking ticket whilst parked at the usual hotel.
Maybe I just missed the pay & display signs in my enthusiasm to get inside.
Ignore it mate.....non enforceable. Google the parking company and you'll see loads of stuff :thumbsup:

Online Punterperson1971

I'm considering seeing her and she does 30 min bookings just doesn't advertise the fact but she doubted me that I can cum twice in a 30 min booking even though it is possible.this for now has put me off a little.But I know she's had excellant reviews,what is she like face and body wise???

Offline Mcping

Well worth a punt mate, very nice looking girl. She really needs better photos as they don't do her justice. If you like a slim waist, busty with a great ass her body is stunning. The service is also good.
I'd write a full review but others have summed her up perfectly

Offline Willy_regal

Online Punterperson1971

And she does facials and  swallow  as well think I might visit next month as she's not far from me.shes at the metro in. On broadway isn't she I've saw dee hot choc there couple of weeks ago.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:57:56 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Mcping

That's the one.

She really is great, seems a genuinely nice girl and awesome fuck. I'll be visiting more often if she's doing half hour visits (will keep an eye out for parking)  :rolleyes: