Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: salutary tale  (Read 7168 times)

dork

I know this topic has been done to death but going be honest here and demonstrate how stupid people (me) can be. Note my nick.

I was new to punting last year and found a girl (yes, I know, I should say wg) to start my journey into the world of punting with. I wasn't aware of the dangers of EAS when I started. One year down the line and 10 grand poorer, still with only experience of one wg, I'm hooked and I doubt it's going to end well financially for me.

All my own fault but just a salutary warning to those new to this world. Not everyone is suited to being a punter.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

You're suited, you just need to discover 'variety', have another punt, just with ANYONE else, problem solved.

fredpunter

I know this topic has been done to death but going be honest here and demonstrate how stupid people (me) can be. Note my nick.

I was new to punting last year and found a girl (yes, I know, I should say wg) to start my journey into the world of punting with. I wasn't aware of the dangers of EAS when I started. One year down the line and 10 grand poorer, still with only experience of one wg, I'm hooked and I doubt it's going to end well financially for me.

All my own fault but just a salutary warning to those new to this world. Not everyone is suited to being a punter.

Suggest to her that as a regular customer who has donated 10,000 to her shoe fund you are due a freebie, she will set your thinking straight very shortly afterwards.

Quesadilla

Personally wouldn't want to get tied to a single WG but ultimately - to each their own - I've certainly spent the lions share of my 2014 / 2015 budget on 6 WG's (nearly £6k so more than 1/2!) out of 25 or so I met.  I could easily have spent all my time and efforts on one WG if I'd found her first as just one WG meets most of my personal needs.

Up to you how things end financially. Now you understand the potential issue it's up to you to fix it.

Sparquin

It is never, ever going to end financially well, however many you see or do not see. Work out what you think you can afford, double it and try to stay within that. But for fuck's sake vary your WGs.

At least you have had the nerve to admit to EAS, so hopefully that is one box well and truly ticked. Good luck, hoping you will not need it.

doc14

Suggest to her that as a regular customer who has donated 10,000 to her shoe fund you are due a freebie, she will set your thinking straight very shortly afterwards.
[/quote]

Agree, as soon as this is mentioned to her you will no longer look at her the same way and get back to reality, punt with someone else asap

Offline cueball

You're suited, you just need to discover 'variety', have another punt, just with ANYONE else, problem solved.

Good advice above for you there dork.

10k in a year on one wg is some going in my book

dilettante

Yep, surprised that lots of civvies aren't trying tooth and nail to fight off the WG so they can share your bed, with that amount of disposable.

Offline CBPaul

If you can't afford the 10 grand then no it won't end well for you financially. You've got to decide on your punting budget and stick to it.

As to just the one prossie, well done for admitting the EAS. If you want a slap round the face then see how asking for some extras goes - more time off the clock or reduced rates in time of financial hardship. Also try to go longer between visits.

Shagging a different prossie might me dangerous though and you'll have to choose carefully IMO. If you see a good one then it may work but if you pick a crap one it will only drive you more towards your favourite and compound the problem.

Offline anyfucker

if she's got half a brain (i know, i know fill in the balnks) she'll already have gone the extra mile, worth doing for 10k a year IMHO.
bit like a loyalty card, buy nine get a free tenth coffee, must work as everywhere does it now.

Offline congrats2015

Sorry guys but what is EAS an acronym for?

geek_lover

Found myself getting a touch of EAS early last year after a few visits to one.  Kicked it to touch and went on a mad dash of sexual experiences in Hong Kong for ten days.  Now I try never to see a WG more than once as I don't want a repeat of this.

Offline anyfucker

Emotional Attachment Syndrome - i get it every time i see a gorgeous woman out and about  :diablo:

Offline Thepacifist

Emotional Attachment Syndrome

Offline Natwest

Emotional Attachment Syndrome

I find the easiest way to avoid EAS is to only see WG's no less than 40 years younger than me.

That way I know I can only relate physically, never mentally!

Offline akauya

Not just one freebie, a few freebies. Either that or the OP should post her link here so that we all go and fuck her, then post reviews. Sounds harsh but it's a good solution to snap the punter back to reality.

I do feel sorry for punters who end up catching a dose of EAS (for the newbies EAS is another type of STD - Sexually Transmitted Disorder)... very easily done if one is not careful. As we have discovered the way to a man's heart is not through his stomach but via his cock. That's why it's always a good idea to fuck a variety of girls and not stick to just one.

I'm adding this to the ever growing list of External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

Not just one freebie, a few freebies. Either that or the OP should post her link here so that we all go and fuck her, then post reviews. Sounds harsh but it's a good solution to snap the punter back to reality.

I do feel sorry for punters who end up catching a dose of EAS (for the newbies EAS is another type of STD - Sexually Transmitted Disorder)... very easily done if one is not careful. As we have discovered the way to a man's heart is not through his stomach but via his cock. That's why it's always a good idea to fuck a variety of girls and not stick to just one.

I'm adding this to the ever growing list of External Link/Members Only

I can't agree with this 100% I'm afraid. the way to my heart it either my cock or my stomach. if I ever meet a girl who likes both (liking one if them would be a good start)  then its eas all the way for me.

Offline akauya

I can't agree with this 100% I'm afraid. the way to my heart it either my cock or my stomach. if I ever meet a girl who likes both (liking one if them would be a good start)  then its eas all the way for me.

You've got a point, giving you an amazing fuck first then cooking you a fantastic meal afterwards. If a girl like that existed she would make a fortune by selling not just a GFE experience but an EAS experience  :lol:

Offline Ralph

I assume you have regular booking time slot and she is in control here.  Do you 'chat' for a good time before getting to it as well?

You are a cash cow my friend, much as you may be made to feel special, you are not.  Feign going away for a few weeks, delete and block her number and get some variety

Is easily done getting attached but remember in your mind what it is all about, a shag and hopefully a good time with someone who will go wild with you for an hour or two

Offline cueball

I'm amazed how many times I read on here lads that have ended up smitten by a wg. I suppose I can see where it comes from but surely in the back of any lads mind he knows that he's just another punter.

When you hand that cash over it all then becomes a simple business transaction. We want the pussy, they want the cash, everybody is happy.

I just can't see how anybody gets emotionally attached, yes, I have regulars and favourites but that's more akin to fancying them and a good service than having any deep feelings for them.

Offline nodrah

As someone who has been there and got the EAS T-shirt ( have posted on the subject earlier ) I don't think this guy is involved in such a case.
In my opinion there needs to be 2 way feeling, the WG needs to feel some affection for the punter also. In his case I think the WG sees him only as being a gullible soft touch and has no emotional feelings for him.
At £200 per week, either she is a higher end of the market girl or she is asking him to give her money not connected to the punt ( never happened in my case )
Get out of there lad, she is taking you for a ride ….......excuse the pun …..... 

Offline barnstorm123

I agree with this. Seeing other blokes reviewing the object of your EAS in all the glorious detail will cure you - or drive you insanely jealous. Whatever experience you're getting with a WG, plenty of others are getting it too, you're not special outside of your paid-for hour(s). I've had GFEs that are so convincing that I've forgotten I was with a WG and it felt like being with a chilled out girlfriend but reality always hits back on the journey home. I've also made a point of not sticking with just a few girls but that's led to some shit punts and wasted money so this year I'm only going with a few regulars who I know deliver what I want.

EDIT: And 10k!!!! Fuck me, I like to think that even if I was caught out by EAS I'd have it cured before I dropped that kind of money on a girl.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 03:43:07 pm by barnstorm123 »

Offline Wilson85

It's annoying getting EAS, even mildly, as it interferes with an otherwise great GFE punt. I'm not smitten, I have felt the same way toward close family friends to give an idea of what I'm on about. If my EAS starts getting out of hand I have some remedies.

I do some searching on SAAFE and read the threads on needy, pushy clients as though it's the favored prossie talking to me.
I also look at her old reviews. Knowing that she did anal followed by CIM without missing a drop, all for less than what she charges now, has a sobering effect.
In the punt, when kissing, watch her eyes. Chances are she'll be looking around bored? Maybe checking the time.
Try to keep chats non personal. Sometimes I give too much of my personal life away (under direct questioning from the prossie). The prossies life is a well rehearsed fantasy for yet another punter. This last point is the best one for me to remember, by all means have a great time, good chats etc, but only for the paid time and take it all with a pinch of salt.

Doing the above helps me alot, I'm trying to keep sex and punting in context as well. It can be time consuming so having some other hobbies and interests will help keep things in focus.

Best of all are the threads on here. It's like having a load of mates at the pub, giving a good bollocking for being weak.  :thumbsup:

Offline thefoxman

You ask for Girl Friend Experience GFE, and you get it !

I've spent more than 10k/year on past girlfriends... and had many less shags though.

SUMO61

Warning heard and understood..I think I have tendency for EAS and thanks to this forum and you, at least i'm aware of it now.

Funnily enough, I nearly went to see her today, but had a wank instead, which took the edge of things :rolleyes:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You done mention if she is leading you on or just doing her job. Has she borrowed money etc. If not then I wont blame her in anyway as her job is to be nice to you. She doesn't know if you can afford to see her as much as you do. As an adult it is up to you to be careful of how you spend your money. It's up to you not to cross the feelings boundary unless she has been making promises of a future together. She may be unaware of how you feel as not everyone is mentally mature enough to see other peoples feelings
See a few other girls. If the one you are seeing is still the best for you then still see her as well but set a budget and do not go over it. Sticking with one girl can be great for those who want someone they are comfy with but bloody awful idea for those who tend to get emotionally involved

Always remember if you are paying then it is a business arrangement and nothing else. Even if she says different it is just business if money is involved.
If you do plan on still seeing her DONT tell her how you feel as you will find you either can't get her to answer phone or she will think she can play the he will give me money card and constantly moan she needs extra money

dork

I appreciate the comments guys. Most of it, I didn't want to hear, but needed to (probably already knew it, tbh)

I haven't a clue how to insert a quote, but in reply to Dani, she did not lead me on and was just doing her job so all of this was entirely of my doing and I blame no one else. I don't think it would be sensible to return there as I'd just prolong the depression I feel.

I posted simply because, although I'm reasonably intelligent in the real world, I'm capable of stupid behaviour. I just needed to talk about it a little and to try to get it out of my system.

Offline Hardpipe

Personally like to get a bit of variety. :lol:

dilettante

I don't think "stupid behaviour" comes into it, mate (except maybe in the literal sense of "in a stupor" ;) ) - it's all a learning curve and might bring a massive benefit into your life or have avoided something much worse.

Online threechilliman

EDIT: And 10k!!!! Fuck me, I like to think that even if I was caught out by EAS I'd have it cured before I dropped that kind of money on a girl.

It does make you wonder whether marrying her would have been less expensive :unknown:

tcm

dork

tcm

she never asked, but rest assured, if she did you'd be my first choice for best man. Do you charge for that service by the way? I'm a little broke right now

SirFrank

You won't be the first or last to suffer from EAS. I'd move on if I were you - go see someone else for a change (take a look at the regional boards for a girl who offers a 5* service) or better yet - have a wank. I don't know about you but when my dicks in my hand I can theoretically have sex with anyone. As I often say -I like sex but you can't beat the real thing!

dork

Done SirFrank. Having now placed a reverse booking request on AW and got several responses I'm now  anticipating a case of multiple EAS. As a positive note, I expect to go bankrupt much more quickly than before and get the pain over with :cool:

Offline OakTree

I know the general advice so far has been to see other girls and not stick to one but personally I really don't think this game is for you. You fell for the first one you met and that makes me feel that this behaviour is in your nature. You may see a number more but I believe that sooner or later you will fall for another. You really need to look at yourself and ask why you are partaking in this game.  If it is anything more than frivolous fucking then back out and find some other less expensive pastime.

Online threechilliman

tcm

she never asked, but rest assured, if she did you'd be my first choice for best man. Do you charge for that service by the way? I'm a little broke right now

Accepted, with one condition. You can pay for me to punt with 'your girl' whilst you sit and watch. You'll see as I fuck her how she 'performs' just the same for me as she does for you. I can hear it now "Oh! Oh! tcm, you're the best!'

Or just insert any other punters name where I've put tcm

It'll soon cure you of EAS!!

tcm

Offline cueball

Accepted, with one condition. You can pay for me to punt with 'your girl' whilst you sit and watch. You'll see as I fuck her how she 'performs' just the same for me as she does for you. I can hear it now "Oh! Oh! tcm, you're the best!'

Or just insert any other punters name where I've put tcm

It'll soon cure you of EAS!!

tcm

That's twenty pound extra cueball

Offline JohnEv

£10K/year is less than some of my girlfriends and hugely less than my wife cost me, if you're happy stick with it, if you can't afford it then cut back a bit.  When/if you get bored then move on, just don't get married whatever you do.

doc14

It does make you wonder whether marrying her would have been less expensive :unknown:

tcm
Isn't marrying them cheaper than getting rid of them, ie divorce?

Offline anyfucker

Isn't marrying them cheaper than getting rid of them, ie divorce?
Getting married is the cheap part unless you/she wants a stupidly expensive wedding.
The UK is known as the divorce capital because the laws give a woman a higher part of the assets than most placesd in the world.
So for example the wife of a foreign oligarch will seek to have a divorce in London if she can establish some sort of connection, e.g. owning a flat and spending time here.
Of course if you're skint then it doesn't matter as you will always be skint.
Remember the old adage, if it flies, floats or fucks better to rent it   :hi:

ATMIV

I would say to the OP that the best way to get EAS out if your head or stop it developing if you suspect it is would be to indulge in an LMP (now known as Pheonix parties) or a Hush party

You'll get to enjoy the pleasures of some fit enthusiastic WG who are friendly and great to fuck and be sucked by with no EAS attached

Invariably you get some 1 on 1 action with one or two of the girls who will make you feel you are the special one

Minutes you'll be nuts deep in another watching the one that made you feel so special depth roaring another party goer or seeing her with another with her legs over another blokes shoulders watching his cock pound in and out of her as she makes him feel he is actually the special one

This is a reality check for you - this is what these girls do for a living including your special WG - they fuck and suck bloke no matter how repulsive he may be again and again until she is fed up, bored, tired and sore. But if they are a good professional you'll never know because she makes you feel you are the special one - it's all the others that's just business for her not you

Offline Hungarian Lover

Good grief! She was either very expensive or you must have payed for many visits, you don't say just how much you were emotionally attached to the girl (probably best not to get to fluffy on here), could you not get her out of your mind for every minute of the day and did you long for the time of your next meet that sort of thing? I've had the same experience and I don't think the memory will ever leave me, I've tried other girls and whilst they are good at what they do it's not the same experience. If you spend a lot of time with the same girl and you get on well together a one sided relationship can develop but if you can break away I guess it would be the best outcome. I've spent well over a thou on my particular EMS and if she turns up again I know that if she will see me that I will spend as much as I can till the bitter end. :bomb:

west8

still with only experience of one wg

Anyone on this board will tell you that is the sole reason you are in the proverbial.

The only thing you need to remember in order to keep this a healthy, happy and enjoyable hobby is this: variety

Sure, you can see the same girl 5 times in 5 days, I know I have. But always make sure that those 5 days are followed by another girl.

After all, how can you possibly know if the girl you have EAS for is actually anything special if she is the only WG you have met? !

Offline MDB72

It's very easy to be drawn in by a WG but you have to remember that it's a business transaction and nothing more. Ask them if they would like to see you on their own time. You'll find out where you stand then. Variety is the spice of life. Find a few girls who match your needs and see them when you like.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline congrats2015

Thanks for the EAS definition - dork I think you need to get a girlfriend man - then if you still punt you won't be so vulnerable to EAS...

dork

I know the general advice so far has been to see other girls and not stick to one but personally I really don't think this game is for you. You fell for the first one you met and that makes me feel that this behaviour is in your nature. You may see a number more but I believe that sooner or later you will fall for another. You really need to look at yourself and ask why you are partaking in this game.  If it is anything more than frivolous fucking then back out and find some other less expensive pastime.

Thanks for advice but I'm pretty much of the opinion that this is the best I've received so far

Offline Blackpool Rock

EAS is easily done, I developed a soft spot for a regular girl about 4 years ago and wondered "what if" but deep down knew it would never work, she used to come and go a bit without warning and I would always feel upset when she disappeared then elated when she turned up again.
After an extended absence of about 6 months she turned up one time and when I saw her I remember thinking she was actually quite Chavvy and what did I previously see in her, the break was long enough to get over her and I'd found other girls in the meantime who gave a better service (however I made sure I left a good time between visits to these other girls).
Thinking back my EAS was partly due to having a load of other shit in my life at the time and just clinging on to the only support that was on offer, at the end of the day human emotion is a powerful force and almost everybody wants to feel loved / wanted.
My advice as above is to try other girls and vary things around, also the suggestion to make an excuse about going away for a bit may help put some distance between you.
Sounds like you already know you have an issue which is the first requirement of dealing with any addiction but FFS if your looking for an alternative don't find religion as this is how the god botherers hook people in when they are at a low ebb!   

Offline jsparky

I think the overwhelming response are you should go for the varieties, you obviously fell for the first girl who are nice to you. If you think she is the best, you obviously have no idea what how much fun we have with other WGs (probably with your favourite girl too!). There's no perfect punt, different WGs offer different things. I use to have a regular in parlour in my younger day, now looking back - it was pretty vanilla.

dilettante

EAS is easily done, I developed a soft spot for a regular girl about 4 years ago and wondered "what if" but deep down knew it would never work, she used to come and go a bit without warning and I would always feel upset when she disappeared then elated when she turned up again.
After an extended absence of about 6 months she turned up one time and when I saw her I remember thinking she was actually quite Chavvy and what did I previously see in her, the break was long enough to get over her and I'd found other girls in the meantime who gave a better service (however I made sure I left a good time between visits to these other girls).
Thinking back my EAS was partly due to having a load of other shit in my life at the time and just clinging on to the only support that was on offer, at the end of the day human emotion is a powerful force and almost everybody wants to feel loved / wanted.
My advice as above is to try other girls and vary things around, also the suggestion to make an excuse about going away for a bit may help put some distance between you.
Sounds like you already know you have an issue which is the first requirement of dealing with any addiction but FFS if your looking for an alternative don't find religion as this is how the god botherers hook people in when they are at a low ebb!   
Excellent post we can all take a lesson from, takes a lot of humility to admit it too.  What the solution is I don't know, achieving peace of mind when you've been placed on this earth as a man, but I'd suggest there's a big difference between religion and spirituality - organised religion is only for the ones who haven't the nous to work it out for themselves, whereas eg the more esoteric martial arts provide something you can really focus on, address the whole human condition and you'll meet some very nice, supportive people too.

Offline cueball

Excellent post we can all take a lesson from, takes a lot of humility to admit it too.  What the solution is I don't know, achieving peace of mind when you've been placed on this earth as a man, but I'd suggest there's a big difference between religion and spirituality - organised religion is only for the ones who haven't the nous to work it out for themselves, whereas eg the more esoteric martial arts provide something you can really focus on, address the whole human condition and you'll meet some very nice, supportive people too.

Excellent, good deep explanation of age old problem, I'll take that on-board. Yes, podging more hotties prevents eas.

Offline Trevor12

Yes, podging more hotties prevents eas.

Works for me! I tend to go for GFE bookings with WGs out of my league. Particularly good bookings always lead to slight EAS, which adds to the post punt high. But as I love punting new girls, the EAS for a particular WG is only temporary, and is kept in check.