Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these two in Nottingham?  (Read 3726 times)

Offline ir34

Nico: External Link/Members Only

Innes: External Link/Members Only

Second one looks dodgy, first one looks deluded...but still, sometimes UKP might surprise you.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The first profile... I'm sure I have seen same photos on an AW Profile.

Offline ghostpunter1

The second profile states "Hi, I'm a very upset person"!!!   :sarcastic:
What the hell is that supposed to mean?  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

It's where the pimp/profiler has used Google Translator  :lol:

Offline ghostpunter1

These pimps are as stupid as the WG's.  :lol:

I'm feeling quite upset right now, so im going to book in to see a person who is "very upset", to cheer me up!  :dash:

Offline ir34

Fuckin hell I didn't even notice that! She looks quite MILFy...but St Anns...

Offline ghostpunter1

Not worth the risk mate.

No feedback or previous reviews, and in St Anns..    :scare: personally i'll stay away!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
These pimps are as stupid as the WG's.  :lol:

Yes, especially if Romanian. They will write all kind of bullshit in Romanian, translate it and then put it in their profile, knowing full well that the profile may well be deleted by AW if not verified.

Offline ghostpunter1

Yes, especially if Romanian. They will write all kind of bullshit in Romanian, translate it and then put it in their profile, knowing full well that the profile may well be deleted by AW if not verified.

Thick as a plank of wood!!!  :dash: :dash:

Offline ir34

Not worth the risk mate.

No feedback or previous reviews, and in St Anns..    :scare: personally i'll stay away!

Yea, the St Anns is a proper warning.

Anything about the first one? She looks mighty hot...name sounds Dutch. But the profile is so much deluded bull...

Offline ghostpunter1

The first one, im not too sure. She does look hot, but only one picture, and personally looks heavily photo-shopped.
You're right about the deluded bull on the profile.

£70 for 30 mins for a massage is quite steep for someone who isn't well reviewed. For just a massage, I'd rather see Holly in Notts or Eva, very well reviewed and decent price.
But you're more than welcome to TOFTT and give us all a decent review whatever the outcome!  :P

Offline ir34

Nah mate, I don't wanna be burned...unless I have proper feedback, I am happy to skip both. I did a risk a few days back with Claudia, which was surprisingly brilliant...but don't want to try my luck all the time.  :crazy:

Offline ghostpunter1

Oh yes, of course. Haven't got round to seeing Claudia yet, although I am very tempted!  :thumbsup:
You're right, nobody likes getting burned. The feeling is absolutely shit!  :scare:. Best to stay away

Offline ir34

Go for Claudia mate, take my word for it, for that money, you won't regret. Write a review too. She deserves a better rep here as well.

Offline ghostpunter1

You know, that was the push that I needed.  :yahoo:.
Going to see if I can squeeze in a punt with her this weekend!!!!

GolfNut

Offline ir34

Offline ghostpunter1

1 negative review of the milf on here! Seems like comms with her would be a load of bollocks. And then bareback just takes it into a complete No No!  :thumbsdown:  :vomit:

Offline ghostpunter1

I just cannot comprehend how a WG can do bareback. I'm sure they are aware of the risks associated with such activities, yet they still go ahead and advertise and continuing unprotected!  :unknown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline ir34

From my experience, half of the EE girls don't even understand what bareback, rimjob, etc is...they just tick all the boxes as their pimps tell them. I have asked them, and they seem pretty horrified. I knew one, who had bareback listed, I texted her to ask, and she sais she even gives blowies with a condom.

As of the UK prossies, I have no idea who in their right mind would do bareback. But some clearly do.

Offline ghostpunter1

EE's, we can let off, because hardly any of them write their own profiles, let alone know what the activities mean!
But there's no excuse for a British lady to offer such activity. It's a danger to herself and if she doesn't give a fuck, then more importantly it's more of a danger to us guys!  :vomit:

Offline surfman

The first girl (Nico) is advertising on AW as well

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anybody any feedback please. Shows she has been a member since November 2015 and has 7 reviews.

Offline jimbob69

Nico works from hush it's more of a spiritual massage from what I've heard no touching of her etc

Offline Bdbdmd

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The first girl (Nico) is advertising on AW as well

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anybody any feedback please. Shows she has been a member since November 2015 and has 7 reviews.

I have will post review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155403.0