Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting mini tour to East Midlands  (Read 785 times)

GBush

It was time for Mr President to tour the East Midlands and see what all the fuss was about. I’d heard great things and my cock was hard as I planned my mini tour.  I consulted Special Agent Raddy and chatted to a couple of right dirty fuckers on UKE. One week in advance, research done, meetings booked, the mini tour fixture list was;

Day 1    AM – 1 hour in call British-Bombshell
           PM – 1 hour in call EnglishPhoebe

Day 2   AM – 1 hour in call ~ x Mandy x ~ and Jessie duo
           PM – 1 hour in call XXX Erica XXX

Disaster struck two days before departure.  Message from Mandy, she’s crocked he foot in a previous fixture and is out of action until the New Year.  She offers to hold her rate at £200 for the duo when I’m next up.  I’m busy and don’t have time to get a replacement fixture.

Tour results;

2 fantastic meetings.  Will repeat with both for longer.
1 walk
1 cancelled fixture

Reviews going up today

jasonleics41

What a great Christmas present to yourself. Well done matey, look forward to reading reviews  :hi:

GBush

Loved my trip to the East Midlands and will be back soon for some unfinished business.

First two punts of 2016 booked in London and then off to Bangalore for a weeks business and then back to East Mids last week of January.

Now all I need is an excuse to go to the North East

Offline arthur

It was time for Mr President to tour the East Midlands and see what all the fuss was about. I’d heard great things

Not long ago, there was a lot of talk on the EM boards about the lack of talent in the area.
I wonder how we compare now to other areas. Do the East Midlands guys think we have it good now?
I guess 1 or 2 good prossies can make a big difference, I hope they are all still here when I begin punting again!