Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friday - Help  (Read 789 times)

Qwerty10981

Hi all,
New poster on here but have observed for a while and this time need some help! I have a reverse booking in adultwork for this Friday, but thought I would come and get some expert advice/recommendations as well.

Ideal girl would be:
20-35
Anal on offer
Slim/med build
Proper kissing (pierced tongue would top the list!)

My reverse booking is 1.5hrs for £150 but realise I am being optimistic, but budget is around that.
People I have ruled out unfortunately are Mandy not working and Chelsea seen before. Any other suggestions would be very welcome.

Anywhere within an hour from Lincoln is doable, so notts, leics, pboro, hull.....just can't find exactly what I want! I want someone that interacts and doesn't just lay there. Being from Linc's I have had my fair share of rubbish!!

Fantastic forum and keep up the great work guys.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline badsin

What about Sheffield- easy to get to :hi:

Offline RedKettle

Offline Steely Dan

Diamond in the rough.  or maybe also post a note on UKE and ask for PM if they can do.

Offline RedKettle

I think £150 on an RB for 1.5 hours is pretty generous.  You should get some decent responses I would have thought.

Qwerty10981

Hi guys,

Many thanks for tour recommendations.....like a true punter I didn't listen and chose someone else instead! However, that was due to time constraints more than anything else. I had an hour with Charlotte of Newark (or just outside actually). A good hour with full gfe and anal included...just what I was looking for. Probably needs an update on her profile as they arent recent pics, but still a good hour. Will make sure I use some of the recommendations in the future.

Thanks again

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi guys,

Many thanks for tour recommendations.....like a true punter I didn't listen and chose someone else instead! However, that was due to time constraints more than anything else. I had an hour with Charlotte of Newark (or just outside actually). A good hour with full gfe and anal included...just what I was looking for. Probably needs an update on her profile as they arent recent pics, but still a good hour. Will make sure I use some of the recommendations in the future.

Thanks again

Good to see you come back and report your punt  :thumbsup:

Profile link?

Any chance of more details about the punt, or better still, a review?

Offline IPADPRICK

Hey there

Sorry to drag up an old thread but just wondered why you thought Charlotte's pics were in need of an update? Has she recently piled on six stone?