Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: squattingforcock - Nottingham - (anyone have any intell!!)  (Read 1339 times)

Offline John the Sextist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just thought I'd throw it out there and enquire if anyone has had the pleasure? or know of her?

She has a repeat admirer on AW (I know that means fuck all) but little else

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline HugoBoss

She is also known as Zoe who works at Bubbles in Nottingham.
Had a fantastic massage with HR three years ago, however tried again about a year ago and it was a disaster! Pretty sure she has a drink problem and her figure is has gone downhill.
One to avoid...

Offline Itsnotshy

Haven't seen her for 18 months now.
Used to be a favourite of mine, along with Nikita, at Bubbles.
One of the best snoggers I've encountered. Didn't really do snogging before I met Zoe, she got me into the habit.
Only ever did HE with her though so can't comment on FS.
Worth reading her interview btw, it's so the Zoe I remember so fondly :rolleyes:
Hope she hasn't gone downhill too much, she was great fun.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 09:02:45 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline John the Sextist

Haven't seen her for 18 months now.
Used to be a favourite of mine, along with Nikita, at Bubbles.
One of the best snoggers I've encountered. Didn't really do snogging before I met Zoe, she got me into the habit.
Only ever did HE with her though so can't comment on FS.
Worth reading her interview btw, it's so the Zoe I remember so fondly :rolleyes:
Hope she hasn't gone downhill too much, she was great fun.

Sounds like she's never been up the hill, I guess she was being fucked behind the bike shed at school when it was her English lesson  :D :D

Not sure at the moment, I've had initial contact and she talks like she writes lol, I might just take the gamble but her location is a risk at any time of day!! :dash: :dash: St Ann's  :scare: :scare:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Itsnotshy

Sounds like she's never been up the hill, I guess she was being fucked behind the bike shed at school when it was her English lesson  :D :D

Not sure at the moment, I've had initial contact and she talks like she writes lol, I might just take the gamble but her location is a risk at any time of day!! :dash: :dash: St Ann's  :scare: :scare:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thought she must be working from Bubbles, but f**king St Ann's.....whoops.
Maybe Hugoboss' advice would be appropriate.
She WAS good but...........
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 08:04:40 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Itsnotshy

Feeling guilty now....I'm sure St Ann's isn't that bad....really.
And with Zoe have to say I always had a good time, some fond memories, I just moved on is all.

Offline John the Sextist

My summary of St Ann's would be one of 4  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Either mugged, stabbed, shot in cross fire or can't get home (car upon bricks)

What a choice for a fuck  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:timeout: :timeout:

Offline Metalcrue

She is one on my hotlist and I have been tempted. Although if st Anne's is that rough, maybe not.
20 quid extra for an outcall.